Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President (21611 Views)

Tony Momoh: Obasanjo Created Chaos In Nigeria, Buhari Working To Restore Order / Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina / Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by hisexcellency34: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prince Tony Momoh, a former Minister of Information on Monday said only President Muhammadu Buhari became president of Nigeria by choice, adding that other past presidents in the country only came into office by accidents.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, Momoh said past presidents such as Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Yar’Adua and Goodluck Jonathan never wanted to be presidents but were picked by some powerbrokers for the position.

According to Momoh, Buhari Nigeria more than any other politician in Nigeria and that was why he joined politics in order to better the lives of the citizens.

“Buhari understood Nigeria more than any other politician in Nigeria. That being the case, he knew what Nigeria wanted before he came into politics. When he came into politics in 2002, he didn’t come to become Prime Minister or Senator, he wanted to be President of Nigeria”.

“It is a historical fact that Tafawa Balewa wanted to be a broadcaster, but he became a Prime Minister. Shehu Shagari wanted to become a senator, he became a President. Obasanjo was praying to leave prison, he came out and became President”.

“Umaru Yar’Adua had health problems, he wanted to lecture after leaving as governor, he became President. Goodluck Jonathan was the governor of Bayelsa State, they came to carry him, he didn’t know where they were going to but they took him to Abuja and said ‘You are the Vice-President’.

“Later, his principal (Yar’Adua died and he became the President. Buhari became President in 2015 after failing in 2003, 2007 and 2011. He was the most prepared for the position. He was the one who came into government because he wanted to be President” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/obj-shagari-yaradua-jonathan-never-wanted-to-be-nigerias-presidents-momoh/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by izombie(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2020
He was the most prepared abi? I wonder what he prepared for because buhari has become a menace to society.
Tony momoh is talking from his ass

128 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2020
The last time I visited my village, had it been I saw this man would have pressed the life outta his neck

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by ThiagoKid(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2020
Like seriously?? Are you sure yah aint madt? someone should please check dis man

22 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by BuhariAdvocate: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2020
Very true.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by celeiyke: 9:55am On Jan 28, 2020
This man is foolish

26 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by Racoon(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2020
And where has the quota system man taken Nigeria to today? A man that was a failure in 1983-85 & worser failure in 2015-till date? Asslicking can never go down this stupid.

36 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by Donaldoni: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2020
This one is a slave... angry

Hustler! grin

24 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2020
Hehe this man na yoruba right?

If yea then am not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by helinues: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2020
shocked

5 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by BabyApple(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2020
President
Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2020
According to Momoh, Buhari Nigeria more than any other politician in Nigeria and that was why he joined politics in order to better the lives of the citizens.
Truer words have never been spoken!

May God continue to give our Darling Daddy LONG life in GOOD health.
May God continue to bestow on him more wisdom, knowledge and understanding as he takes our nation to a land flowing with milk and honey. 
May God touch the hearts of sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians to support this man after God's heart. 

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime. 
God bless you all.
We will all benefit good development as a nation.

MAY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI SUCCEED

and

May President Shehu Musa Yar'adua continue to Rest in perfect peace.
He was a good man.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by hisexcellency34: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2020
Abi ooo. Where has the preparations led us to?

Racoon:
And where has the quota system man taken Nigeria to today? A man that was a failure in 1983-85 & worser failure in 2015-till date? Asslicking can never go down this stupid.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by jchioma: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2020

“Later, his principal (Yar’Adua died and he became the President. Buhari became President in 2015 after failing in 2003, 2007 and 2011. He was the most prepared for the position. He was the one who came into government because he wanted to be President”

And he became the dullest and most clueless thereafter.

This goes to show that it is easier to criticize from the outside.

10 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by solmusdesigns: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2020
cool
Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by emkz: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2020
Yet, when they became President, they didn't want to leave.

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by Patrioticman007(m): 10:07am On Jan 28, 2020
W
Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by Drickich: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by hisexcellency34: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2020
He said they came to pick Jonathan in Bayelsa, he didnt know where they were going.....so they kidnapped him and made him President? I like that kind of kidnapping oooo

15 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by SamOyovwi: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2020
President by accident but e hard them to comot

3 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by Sirlins(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2020
Me too I don't want to be a Nigerian president.
So am I now going to ...............you know in future

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
The last time I visited my village, had it been I saw this man would have pressed the life outta his neck
Baba presser,
Instead make you double your hustle, u wan kill people papa and grandpapa

Abeg, Hustle oooo,
Make people no turn your teeth to opener for family meeting,
like.......
'Uncle OZAOEKPE, opener no dey for here,
help us to open dis 2 crates of 7 Up with your teeth nah,
it's only 48 bottles pere!!
'

Hustle ooooo wink

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by StupidNLmods: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2020
And they did well and respected democracy.
But that buhari always wanted to be president, even threatening to soak baboon and monkey inside blood if he fails to win.

11 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by Authoreety: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2020
He prepared to fail

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2020
Yeebos wants to be president by force and war

3 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2020
Tony momoh if you like sing praises till Morrow I no sure say buhari go go look your side or...The sapele water wey you dey take every morning dey affect you..

2 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by lozanni(m): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

grin Some thick grubby neck. I guess you are from Auchi.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by Lordbucci2: 10:11am On Jan 28, 2020
izombie:
He was the most prepared abi? I wonder what he prepared for because buhari has become a menace to society.
Tony momoh is talking from his ass
don’t mind him u no c him one eye!!

2 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President by StupidNLmods: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
post=86172150:

Truer words have never been spoken.

May God continue to give him LONG life in GOOD health.
May God continue to bestow on him more wisdom,knowledge and understanding as he takes our nation to a land flowing with milk and honey. 
May God touch the hearts of Nigerians to support this man after God's heart. 

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime. 
God bless you all.
We will all benefit from this good development as a nation.

MAY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI SUCCEED.
[/s]
You are irredeemable

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi / "You Are A Serial Betrayer", Bode George To Obasanjo / Festus Adedayo : The Festus They Thought They Could Pull Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.