Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River (26349 Views)

Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan / Buhari, Tinubu Arrives Sokoto To Flag Off APC Presidential Campaign - Photos / Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by eldeens: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2020
Governors wey Sabi, if u see them u go know by their good blue print and agenda, unlike some governors that are clueless without a single agenda, e.g Niger State
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by poweredcom(m): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2020
G-Money

Na all d money recovered from all yahoo guys Dem wan share for una for the program
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
post=86172824:

Unfortunately, nobody can help you but yourself!

This his is how the mind of an average Nigerian Lazy youth works!
They are talking about job creation through agriculture, establishing massive equipment, these ones are thinking about Yahoo Yahoo!
SMH!

Osheey.
Awon eyan Nnamdi Cownu! grin cheesy
Won shi n koje rush rush like indomie....... cheesy

No small shame for ya body!
Pathetic!!

shut up there! you don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
post=86172819:

This is a very welcome development.
President Muhammadu Buhari is carrying all states along with the development of the nation.

God bless Cross River state.

God bless Nigeria.

Do you have any rotten meat left? i need to feed the vultures roaming my backyard.
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by Johnsown1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Let's watch another movie

Check my signature for your genuine land purchase in Enugu at good prices.you will get paid if you refer a client that buys property from us
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by bizhop01: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
President Buhari bringing creativity and development to states that didn't even vote him in the presidential elections.
Btw the good people of Cross River State needs a change of power.
PDP has so messed up this state since May 29, 1999.
Next Time Read Before You Comment,
don't behave like buhari in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by jerrysayo(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
Simply put, re investment of money collected from YAHOO BOYS into the Nigerian economy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by qtx(m): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
today today, someone must tell me what the G stands for in that project or!!!!
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by Goldiano(m): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Daniel058:
gud 1
pls let talk on private...I want to go into other e_trading too
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by honcdm01(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
G-money indeed!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by AmTruth: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good development from Cross Rivers State and wonderfully endorse by our dear and capable president Buhari who believes in operation feed yourself. No more completely depending on imported food always.

Good one. Nigeria must be great!!!
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by Daniel058(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Goldiano:
pls let talk on private...I want to go into other e_trading too
lemee email u
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by Staro: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
President Buhari bringing creativity and development to states that didn't even vote him in the presidential elections.
Btw the good people of Cross River State needs a change of power.
PDP has so messed up this state since May 29, 1999.

Mumu ZOMBIE, this is a Cross River project.
Buhari is only being carried along because he's the president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by Staro: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
qtx:
today today, someone must tell me what the G stands for in that project or!!!!

You didn't read.
The governor already explained it as Green-Money.
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by mjoezy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
G boys will now be like thats my MAN

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
AND ALL MY G-GUYS WILL BE SMILING NOW
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by Champneys: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Whether he likes he should flag off G-wagon, he is a monumental failure!
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by Legendguru: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by qtx(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
Staro:

You didn't read.
The governor already explained it as Green-Money.
Thank you. But why green? Is green the only colour? grin
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by izubext007: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
G Money 4 G Guys
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by maisauki: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
densiks:

Ayade appears to be a dwarf in this picture

I wish cross River and its people all the best!
u are so popular we didn't even know u not ur height
Better goan read it books
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by lildush(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
It's not only G money.. it's E money.... Wat about our youwin program? Y are u not talking about it? We won d money.. give it to us please.. thank you
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by Banmeallday: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Is that Buhari sef?

They are all keeping the lie going but they are failing
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
He is so proud of his former life as a yahoo boy that he still names the project G-Money.

I doubt if he will still not continue with yahoo yahoo after the tenure ends.
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by Staro: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
qtx:

Thank you. But why green? Is green the only colour? grin

Green is for Agriculture.
Agric-Money sort of
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by pryme(m): 7:51am On Jan 29, 2020
post=86172819:

This is a very welcome development.
President Muhammadu Buhari is carrying all states along with the development of the nation.

God bless Cross River state.

God bless Nigeria.

Dont hold your breath about this Ayade is a scam artist.
Re: Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River by newisd75: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2020
G-money look like yahoo boys activity, which will make buhari & ayade 2 b the bigger of dos yahoo boys scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guru Maharaj: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho / Wille Obiano At Umueri For Ofala Festival (Pictures) / "EFCC Turns A Blind Eye At Tinubu But Arrest Yahoo Boys" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.