Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Telegram Investment Grouping - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Telegram Investment Grouping (187 Views)

Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me / Nigerian Teenagers Jailed In The UK As A Result Of Telegram Chat / Lists Of Scammers On Telegram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telegram Investment Grouping by nnewa: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2020
My Telegram Account has, of recently been bombarded with and by investment groups if all kinds especially promising money doubling in a matter of hours o a few days. I havw continued reporting as Spam and deleting. But it seems the more I delete, the more new ones come up. Sometimes I see a name of who added me, other can Ines u can't say who did.

Please how can I deal with this.
Unfortunately I had fallen to this scam the first time and a I learnt a bitter lesson.

The woman was asking me to pay in more in order to achieve more doubling.

I read sometime that the SEC is out for such outfits. How can the anti feaft agencies or and the Law enforcement agencies be notified please

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

Just In: NDLEA Seize 225.32kg Exhibit, Arrest 146 Drug Suspects In Imo / Court Grant Paraded Journalist In FCT Bail / Writer Leads Scammer On In Hilarious Video That Ends With The Scammer Cursing Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.