Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport (40654 Views)

Pogba: Manchester United 'Need To Change Something' After Losing At Leicester / Kelechi Iheanacho Signs Contract To Keep Him At Leicester City Until 2024 / Learn How To Play BBC Sport Predict And Win In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by miqos02(m): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

What do you know about football
you care to know truly?

With all your knowledge about football, you are here on nairaland at this Time of the day.
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by Olusola101990: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
Kanimoe:
Ndidi hasn't outperformed Kante.
This is Ndidi's best season so far and compared to Kante's best season at Leicester (which also happened to be the year Leicester won the league), Wilfred still has a long way to go!

Even though this comparison isn't "complete" based on the fact that this season isn't over yet and we cannot predict how well Ndidi is going to perform, it is quite difficult to think he is going to surpass Kante's stats.

Key Stats for the position of a DM/CM
Blocks
Interceptions
Tackles
Touches
Passes
Assist

Footnote
Kante also won the league in his best year! wink
really long way to go...kante is a much complete package

1 Like

Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by Sprumbaba: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
logon599:
Going by individual statistics Ndidi has done better really. His tackle and recovery rate has consistently been among the top 3 in Europe for the past 3 seasons or so. Then again Kante won the league with Leicester so that will always count in his favour
World cup winners as well.
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by Gabbriell: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
dbuktown:
it still baffles me how CAF omitted Ndidi among African best 11..

It's because of the "A" in CAF. That "A" has been ruining peoples mindset since 1919
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by yclick(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Have You Heard About PALLETVOID?
https://instagram.com/palletvoid
IF YOUR ANSWER IS NO... CONGRATULATION!!!
The Goodnews is...
You're a click �� away... ��
Have You Ever thought of owning a customized Home Furnitures and Decor...
We're here to solve any of your Home Furniture Problem with PALLET... Yes PALLET!!!
IF YOUR HEIRS WON'T FIGHT OVER IT, WE WON'T MAKE IT!
Follow https://instagram.com/palletvoid To Explore Their Products
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by OmoManU: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Man U will not go for this kind of player but they will be going for nonsenses, right now this guy is better than Matic and Fred combined

2 Likes

Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by Glycosunde: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
mozona:

yea but kante won the league when the big shots are not doing well.

kante will not win the league with leicester city if liverpool are playing this way now.

When kante also won it in his first season at Chelsea were the other clubs playing badly too. In the first case who told the other clubs to be playing badly or are you telling me now that Liverpool are top of the league is because other clubs are playing badly too. So if you can't downplay Liverpool dominance this season to bad playing from the rest teams, please don't downplay Leicester winning with that line after all, all the teams started on the same zero point and played the same number of games. Remember kante was also instrumental in France winning the world cup as the players were even giving accolades to him for the job he did. Ndidi is good no doubt and as Nigerians we are so proud of him but kante is on his own class
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by spiSeyi: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by RapportNaija(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ndidi should win two EPL first, then we can talk.
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by ttmax09(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
WendellSimilin:
Kante isn't playing his natural role right now that's why his tackling stats is not up there with Ndidi! I'm not shoving away Ndidi's stats but kante is a beast lipsrsealed
Exactly Kante is been played out of position, that's why his stats isn't there
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by Godwin5766(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Yes! He has indeed outperformed Kante. In this present Season ooo, Ndidi is red hot and should not even be compared to than Midget called Kante.. I mean, the records are there. As far as this season is concerned ooo, Ndidi has been super helpful to Leicester city than Kante to Chelsea. Forget that Ndidi is a Nigerian, truth just has to be told...Yes Kante is good too, but comparing him to Ndidi presently? Hell No!

Meanwhile, the moment Oga Kante turned Goalkeeper and wanted to grab Martinelli's Leg.. cheesy
sir..buh presently kante isn't playing d same position wit ndidi
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by SMUAG(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
mozona:

kante will not win the league with leicester city if liverpool are playing this way now.

Did I hear you say "the big shots were not doing well"?
Statistically, the season Leicester won the league is tougher than this season, bro. Almost the big 6 were not really doing that poorly as compared to this current season if anything to go by. Currently, we only have Liverpool doing great.
The truth is, Kante is miles better than Ndidi, anyhow you are looking at it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by Africomterror: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wow
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by mightyleks(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Are we comparing the Ndidi of Leicester now to the Kante of Leicester then? If so sorry Ndidi is not close yet. Even the Kante that won PFA player of the year the first season at Chelsea is even better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Godwin5766:

Ohh Okay Sir. My bad
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by teejet: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
BEFORE HE GOT INJURED, THE DUDE WAS VIRTUALLY WINNING MOST OF THEIR MATCHES WITH LEICESTER!

BUT IMMEDIATELY HE GOT INJURED, LEICESTER FAILED TO WIN THREE MATCHES IN A ROW!

AND NOW HE'S BACK TO WINNING WAYS WITH LEICESTER JUST AFTER HE RETURNED FROM INJURY!

YET HIS STATISTICS COULD NOT BE THRASHED WHILE AWAY!

FORGET KANTE!

NDIDI IS THE BEST ATTACKING MIDFIELDER AT THE MOMENT IN EUROPE !

1 Like

Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by DarkJeddi(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Maybe but I'm not sure because I didn't really get to watch Kante of Leicester City that often, I can only say the Kante of Chelsea is better than Ndidi of Leicester City
How is Kante of Chelsea AkA Goalkeeper,better than Ndidi in the current dispensation ?

How?

Under what Criteria? angry
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by DarkJeddi(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Godwin5766:
Doesn't matter..

Ndidi is currently better than Kante as a Footballer..
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by vickydevoka(m): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
Black no be black no. kante plays for France buh ndidi plays for Nigeria, ndidi market value will be very less compared to kante even when he was in Leicester
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by immaculate1234(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Leceister too small for Ndidi. He should join Arsenal fast

Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
logon599:
Going by individual statistics Ndidi has done better really. His tackle and recovery rate has consistently been among the top 3 in Europe for the past 3 seasons or so. Then again Kante won the league with Leicester so that will always count in his favour.

Meanwhile contact me to design your professional building plans, including architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical drawings as well as site supervision from foundation to painting. My charges are affordable too. Chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see some samples. Thank you.
Kante won the league when Liverpool, Man City and everyone was shiiiiii t!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by InvertedHammer: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Badgers14:
Ndidi is indeed solid in Midfield..as far as the comparison with Kante.. you know Kante won the Premier league so he has an edge in that conversation..
/
Kante used to tackle like a ghost. I hope they haven't demystified him.

\
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by aadoiza: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
mozona:

It doesn't matter, does it. We could also say man utd would not have won the treble in '99 if Man City had Liverpool had been as good as they were last season.

Let ndidi win the EPL, then, maybe, we can start the comparison.
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
hisexcellency34:

Pls ndidi has no business with assnal angry

1 Like

Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by Khaleell001(m): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
WendellSimilin:
Kante isn't playing his natural role right now that's why his tackling stats is not up there with Ndidi! I'm not shoving away Ndidi's stats but kante is a beast lipsrsealed

When a Chelsea fan speaks you don't doubt it.
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by HallaDaTruth: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
hisexcellency34:
u do not wish him well ehn grin
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by kenny5811(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
hisexcellency34:
u mean liverpool ryt?
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by Khaleell001(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Maybe but I'm not sure because I didn't really get to watch Kante of Leicester City that often, I can only say the Kante of Chelsea is better than Ndidi of Leicester City

You dey watch back of TV.
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by Khaleell001(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
kamez:
he will only outperform kante when he wins the EPL...

every leicester player that won the 2015- 2016 EPL has his name carved in Gold at the club, and their names will be remembered for generations to come..

so except ndidi wins something at leicester, or manages to play 600 games for them, no one will be replacing the legend ngolo kante with ndidi any time soon

Currently, Ndidi is Wat way ahead of Nkante.
That's the fact.
Legend or not, Nkante had curtains factors in his favor unlike Ndidi.

I guess if Ndidi was an English,French or Spanish player we would sing his praises to high heveans.

but kudos to him..the bobo na solid rock for midfield
Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by WendellSimilin: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Khaleell001:

When a Chelsea fan speaks you don't doubt it.
Sir Kante playing his natural position of DM cannot be rivalled in tackles by Ndidi honestly, I'm a Chelsea fan but above all I'm a Nigerian!

Kante is a Machine in DMF, an absolute beast!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport by Reference(m): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
Dunno, but what I do know is that he is long overdue for a move to the club of billion dollar budgets where his sweat will be a quest for European glory and his six figure a week wage paid without media fanfare.

His agent is either downright sinister or outright incompetent. He should sack him asap and call up Raiola. This is his peak and he should not waste it.

The only DM in that bracket I will pick before him today is Real Madrid's Casemiro and only because of the goals he brings to the team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's ₦70m Range Rover SVAutobiography Still Missing 11 Months After / Gustavo Scarpa Loses £1m (N560m) To Crypto Scam / Emotional Farewell As Ole Gunnar Reveals Next Move Following Man Utd Sack (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.