Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini (2091 Views)

Verified RIVERS STATE Results Directly From IREV. / 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) / Mike Igini Revealing How Election Results Would Be Transmitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by garfield1: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mr Mike Igini has indicted his predecessors in Akwa Ibom, saying elections do not hold in the entirety of the state.
Igini is the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) of the (INEC) Independent National Electoral Commission in the south-southern state.
He stressed that he has evidence to support his claims, especially as it relates to the 2015 and 2019 general elections.
“In that same 2015 in Akwa Ibom, they ‘allocated’ five percent (of votes) to the current President,” the REC alleged during his appearance on Channels Television ’s Sunrise Daily on Tuesday.
He was, however, asked to be mindful of his choice of words and he insisted, “Yes, allocated! Because in Akwa Ibom they don’t do election, they write results.”
Igini added, “I have the records, you go there; because when I arrived in Akwa Ibom State, leaders – traditional rulers, religious leaders; all groups came to me but that is not new to me, I was the commissioner in neighbouring Cross River State.”
Noah In The Bible
He said the days of not conducting elections were gone and promised that the electoral system in Akwa Ibom State would witness a major turnaround.
The INEC official revealed that he had informed stakeholders in the state after he assumed office that it would no longer be business as usual.
He also reacted to the allegation of bias preferred against him by some political groups, saying they were only making attempts to secure undue advantages.
Igini noted that the political actors and the leaders in the state ignored his warning but treated him like the Proverbial Noah in the bible.
He said, “Noah told the children of God that there will be a great flood, but they didn’t take that seriously.
“I told them that under my watch in Akwa Ibom State, it is the will of the people that will govern.”

Mynd44
Ekinematics
Ekpeitit
Ubongokon
Offiong
Azimo
Kahal
Yarimo
Helinues
Buhariadvocate
Mrvitalis
Nosryk
Tonyebarcanista
Okoroawusa
Kingkakaone
Kelvinginzie
Oghenaogie
Afamed
Otokx
Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by GMbuharii: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
Akwa ibom is PDP.

garfiield1:
Mr Mike Igini has indicted his predecessors in Akwa Ibom, saying elections do not hold in the entirety of the state.
Igini is the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) of the (INEC) Independent National Electoral Commission in the south-southern state.
He stressed that he has evidence to support his claims, especially as it relates to the 2015 and 2019 general elections.
“In that same 2015 in Akwa Ibom, they ‘allocated’ five percent (of votes) to the current President,” the REC alleged during his appearance on Channels Television ’s Sunrise Daily on Tuesday.
He was, however, asked to be mindful of his choice of words and he insisted, “Yes, allocated! Because in Akwa Ibom they don’t do election, they write results.”
Igini added, “I have the records, you go there; because when I arrived in Akwa Ibom State, leaders – traditional rulers, religious leaders; all groups came to me but that is not new to me, I was the commissioner in neighbouring Cross River State.”
Noah In The Bible
He said the days of not conducting elections were gone and promised that the electoral system in Akwa Ibom State would witness a major turnaround.
The INEC official revealed that he had informed stakeholders in the state after he assumed office that it would no longer be business as usual.
He also reacted to the allegation of bias preferred against him by some political groups, saying they were only making attempts to secure undue advantages.
Igini noted that the political actors and the leaders in the state ignored his warning but treated him like the Proverbial Noah in the bible.
He said, “Noah told the children of God that there will be a great flood, but they didn’t take that seriously.
“I told them that under my watch in Akwa Ibom State, it is the will of the people that will govern.”

Ekinemaatics
Ekpeitiit
Ubongkokon
Offioong
Kahal
Yarimo
Helinues
Buhariadvocates
Mrvitallis
Nossryk
Tonyebarrcanista
Okorooawusa
Kingkakaon
Kelvingizie
Oghenaoogie
Afamed
Otox

Meanwhile,Lzaa immhotep

Spot the 3 below above grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by LZAA: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
GMbuharii:
Akwa ibom is PDP.

Meanwhile,Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by garfield1: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
GMbuharii:
Akwa ibom is PDP.

Meanwhile,Lzaa immhotep

Is that why they write results

1 Like

Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by garfield1: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Racoon and naptu,say something
Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
GMbuharii:
Akwa ibom is PDP.

Meanwhile,Lzaa immhotep

I can see helinues our lover kiss kiss kiss grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
He was speaking directly to Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by Racoon(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Yes PDP did electoral robbery wherein figures were falsely conjured but a fact remains that the APC have done worst.This is more why electronic voting should be the panacea though we know politicians will still want to bastardized it.

1 Like

Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by LZAA: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
immhotep:

I can see helinues our lover kiss kiss kiss grin
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by garfield1: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:
He was speaking directly to Akpabio.
He was speaking directly to akpabio and pdp
Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by garfield1: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Racoon:
Yes PDP did electoral robbery wherein figures were falsely conjured but a fact remains that the APC have done worst.This is more why electronic voting should be the panacea though we know politicians will still want to bastardized it.
Worst in ss how? I have consistently stated that pdp usually allocate votes in ss and se right from 2003,no elections take place and if they do,votes do not count.
I dont like igini but sometimes,he is brutally honest
Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by garfield1: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
This actually means that apc won the 2015 guber polls in akwa ibom and by extension rivers state
Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by Afamed: 5:38am On Jan 29, 2020
garfield1:
Noah In The Bible

Mynd44
Ekinematics
Ekpeitit
Ubongokon
Offiong
Azimo
Kahal
Yarimo
Helinues
Buhariadvocate
Mrvitalis
Nosryk
Tonyebarcanista
Okoroawusa
Kingkakaone
Kelvinginzie
Oghenaogie
Afamed
Otokx
Na PDP way. From electoral fraud to financial fraud

1 Like

Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by IrohCaysen: 7:21am On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Na PDP way. From electoral fraud to financial fraud
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by solmusdesigns: 7:23am On Jan 29, 2020
this people should stop wasting our resources ojare... if Akwa Ibom wants to rig let them rig in peace
Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by IrohCaysen: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
this people should stop wasting our resources ojare... if Akwa Ibom wants to rig let them rig in peace
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by Blackking98(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2020
garfield1:
This actually means that apc won the 2015 guber polls in akwa ibom and by extension rivers state
cheesy grin winners chapel. APC can't win akwa Ibom my dear, the umbrella is like a religion in the state, only one APC state HOA member, only one nation's assembly member that's APC in the whole state , all LGA chairmen are PDP. You are a clown, you boast that Lagos, borno are forever APC states, but deny the fact that Rivers and Akwa Ibom are forever PDP States. Now the issue of 2015, so we would leave our brother to vote Buhari? You're a big fool. And before u open your zombie lips to talk I'm an Akwa ibomite so don't argue rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by garfield1: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2020
Blackking98:

cheesy grin winners chapel. APC can't win akwa Ibom my dear, the umbrella is like a religion in the state, only one APC state HOA member, only one nation's assembly member that's APC in the whole state , all LGA chairmen are PDP. You are a clown, you boast that Lagos, borno are forever APC states, but deny the fact that Rivers and Akwa Ibom are forever PDP States. Now the issue of 2015, so we would leave our brother to vote Buhari? You're a big fool. And before u open your zombie lips to talk I'm an Akwa ibomite so don't argue rubbish
How come they write results in akwa ibom god pdp to win? Please be fast because the mods will soon descend on you
Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by Blackking98(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2020
garfield1:

How come they write results in akwa ibom god pdp to win? Please be fast because the mods will soon descend on you
grin grin
Whether it's by voting or by writing. If we write PDP will win, even when we vote PDP will win cheesy. Are you in severe pains? grin. From claiming APC should have won Akwa Ibom to writing of results, were we not here in this country where a state(Kano) gave APC almost 2m votes with no invalid votes or cancelled votes, so they didn't write results there abi. Afonja rest, writing of results is as old as elections in Nigeria, stop shouting up and down like a newbie in Nigerian politics, hopefully it will be stopped but not with the current man in aso rock that one I'm very sure of .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by garfield1: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2020
Blackking98:

grin grin
Whether it's by voting or by writing. If we write PDP will win, even when we vote PDP will win cheesy. Are you in severe pains? grin. From claiming APC should have won Akwa Ibom to writing of results, were we not here in this country where a state(Kano) gave APC almost 2m votes with no invalid votes or cancelled votes, so they didn't write results there abi. Afonja rest, writing of results is as old as elections in Nigeria, stop shouting up and down like a newbie in Nigerian politics, hopefully it will be stopped but not with the current man in aso rock that one I'm very sure of .
The truth remains that umanah umanah won in 2015,even core pdp members in aks do not deny that.in a free and fair elections,pdp will still win in aks but by low margins and apc will also clinch some seats.
Before kano started in 2015,rivers produced 2 million votes in 2003...
Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by Blackking98(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2020
garfield1:

The truth remains that umanah umanah won in 2015,even core pdp members in aks do not deny that.in a free and fair elections,pdp will still win in aks but by low margins and apc will also clinch some seats.
Before kano started in 2015,rivers produced 2 million votes in 2003...
Who are these core PDP members? See this descendant of Afonja arguing with me over election in my own state, imagine me dragging oshogbo election with u, impossible. Umana won't win my child, now let me school u, as at 2015 uyo senetorial district had tasted power severally and before Godswill all governor's of Akwa Ibom came from that district, ikot ekpene senetorial district which Godswill hails from couldn't contest, now the third district which is eket had never produced a governor in Akwa Ibom state, and in Akwa Ibom we respect zoning, udom is from eket district, umana was from uyo district, now the arrangement was for power to go to eket senetorial district for the first time, umana would have scattered the arrangement if he had won, but because we respect zoning, udom had the upper hand coupled with the fact he was in PDP, so don't stay in oshogbo and type what u don't know,

2 Likes

Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by garfield1: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2020
Blackking98:

Who are these core PDP members? See this descendant of Afonja arguing with me over election in my own state, imagine me dragging oshogbo election with u, impossible. Umana won't win my child, now let me school u, as at 2015 uyo senetorial district had tasted power severally and before Godswill all governor's of Akwa Ibom came from that district, ikot ekpene senetorial district which Godswill hails from couldn't contest, now the third district which is eket had never produced a governor in Akwa Ibom state, and in Akwa Ibom we respect zoning, udom is from eket district, umana was from uyo district, now the arrangement was for power to go to eket senetorial district for the first time, umana would have scattered the arrangement if he had won, but because we respect zoning, udom had the upper hand coupled with the fact he was in PDP, so don't stay in oshogbo and type what u don't know,
Funny enough,i was born in calabar,eyen atam as you guys call us.i know akwa ibomb very well.many of the pdp agents and adhoc staffs in that 2015 polls are my friend.the destroyed ballot papers meant for that polls were thrown at itam market.some of them brought it to calabar,i can post it here if you want.There was little or no polls,akpabio simply wrote results from the govt house.in the few places elections held,both the tribunal and appeal court discovered that umanah won in 21 lgas.i was at the tribunal severally,pdp witnesses even confessed to rigging.

Now to the zoning matter,it was the turn of the eket zone but specifically to the oro people who make up the 5 lgas not to another ibibio minority in eket zone.onna,mkpat enin and ikot abasi lgas though located in eket zone are still ibibios.therefore,giving it to onna was giving it still to the ibibios through the backdoor.if you are not giving oron,why not give it to the ekids o eket and esit eket lgas and ibeno? Why not eastern obolo? Its like zoning the governorship to ikot ekpene zone dominated by annangs but giving it to ini and ikono which are ibibio lgs located in that zone? Thats what gave umana umana the impetus.moreover,he was the most popular candidate? Who knew udom?
Even in last years polls,he would have lost if not that political giants like emmanuel enoidem,hon onofiok luke and senator bassey albert aka oba touted as that next governor plus nelson bob came to his aid with that connivance of mike igini.udom is weak politically and if left alone like gershom bassey,he will lose.
In summary,pdp controls 65% of aks apc 35
Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by Blackking98(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
garfield1:

Funny enough,i was born in calabar,eyen atam as you guys call us.i know akwa ibomb very well.many of the pdp agents and adhoc staffs in that 2015 polls are my friend.the destroyed ballot papers meant for that polls were thrown at itam market.some of them brought it to calabar,i can post it here if you want.There was little or no polls,akpabio simply wrote results from the govt house.in the few places elections held,both the tribunal and appeal court discovered that umanah won in 21 lgas.i was at the tribunal severally,pdp witnesses even confessed to rigging.

Now to the zoning matter,it was the turn of the eket zone but specifically to the oro people who make up the 5 lgas not to another ibibio minority in eket zone.onna,mkpat enin and ikot abasi lgas though located in eket zone are still ibibios.therefore,giving it to onna was giving it still to the ibibios through the backdoor.if you are not giving oron,why not give it to the ekids o eket and esit eket lgas and ibeno? Why not eastern obolo? Its like zoning the governorship to ikot ekpene zone dominated by annangs but giving it to ini and ikono which are ibibio lgs located in that zone? Thats what gave umana umana the impetus.moreover,he was the most popular candidate? Who knew udom?
Even in last years polls,he would have lost if not that political giants like emmanuel enoidem,hon onofiok luke and senator bassey albert aka oba touted as that next governor plus nelson bob came to his aid with that connivance of mike igini.udom is weak politically and if left alone like gershom bassey,he will lose.
In summary,pdp controls 65% of aks apc 35
Yes I see u know my state well. And where you get your calculations wrong how ever is giving the governor ship ticket to the smaller groups, which ever party which presented an ibibio man as a candidate would win the election in Akwa Ibom anyway, pdp bringing an oro man as u want it would have been suicidal as there would have been a mass movement from PDP to APC due to the fact that umana is an ibibio man from uyo senetorial district which is our strong hold and has the largest voting power in the state, added with the ibibios from the other senetorial districts and then picking an eket or ibeno vice would have sealed PDP fate if they made the mistake of picking an oro gov an an Annang deputy. It was given to udom because in the politics of Akwa Ibom the ibibios hold the numbers. Even those strong men you mentioned only enoidem is an Annang man there, the rest u mentioned are ibibios, I and senator bassey Albert OBA come from the same LGA. besides, udom has really taken care of Oba, onofiok and enoidem, thereby making his political Base stronger, apart from federal appointment, APC has no LGA chairman in my state, only one HOA member, and only one national assembly member. It's PDP 90% APC 10%.
Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by garfield1: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blackking98:

Yes I see u know my state well. And where you get your calculations wrong how ever is giving the governor ship ticket to the smaller groups, which ever party which presented an ibibio man as a candidate would win the election in Akwa Ibom anyway, pdp bringing an oro man as u want it would have been suicidal as there would have been a mass movement from PDP to APC due to the fact that umana is an ibibio man from uyo senetorial district which is our strong hold and has the largest voting power in the state, added with the ibibios from the other senetorial districts and then picking an eket or ibeno vice would have sealed PDP fate if they made the mistake of picking an oro gov an an Annang deputy. It was given to udom because in the politics of Akwa Ibom the ibibios hold the numbers. Even those strong men you mentioned only enoidem is an Annang man there, the rest u mentioned are ibibios, I and senator bassey Albert OBA come from the same LGA. besides, udom has really taken care of Oba, onofiok and enoidem, thereby making his political Base stronger, apart from federal appointment, APC has no LGA chairman in my state, only one HOA member, and only one national assembly member. It's PDP 90% APC 10%.
If giving oron a minority governorship ticket is suicidal,how come giving the ticket to annang another minority wasn't a mistake? I know annangs are larger than oros with 8 lgas to orons 5 but both are still minorities.even. when akpabio was governor,many ibibios did not like him and voted against him especially those from uyo federal constituency.there are three major tribes in aks,two have tasted power,it is only right that the oro people should also taste afterall since you claimed that pdp holds 90% of akwa ibom,they will always win no matter where they zone their ticket to with the deputy going to uyo.

In the build up to last guber polls in aks,there was mass movement of people from pdp to apc.pdp was almost empty,almost all the who is who in aks defected to apc.nsima pulled more crowd by far than udom.in several remote villages,the people didnt know udom.he even had to beg corpers to help him.apc outspent him bud in the end,he won which rubbishes your theory of mass defection from pdp if oro are given pdp ticket.

Based on the presidential and guber polls results,apc owns 35% of akwa ibom.you cant judge only on elected officials.a lot of people in akwa ibom like apc.
Last year elections really helped apc to assess themselves and see their area of strength.am hearing rumors that udom will likely give the ticket to ephraim inyang eyen and not oba.if this happens and umana umana contest again,i dont see pdp winning and with udom going,he won't put much efforts
Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by Blackking98(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
garfield1:

If giving oron a minority governorship ticket is suicidal,how come giving the ticket to annang another minority wasn't a mistake? I know annangs are larger than oros with 8 lgas to orons 5 but both are still minorities.even. when akpabio was governor,many ibibios did not like him and voted against him especially those from uyo federal constituency.there are three major tribes in aks,two have tasted power,it is only right that the oro people should also taste afterall since you claimed that pdp holds 90% of akwa ibom,they will always win no matter where they zone their ticket to with the deputy going to uyo.

In the build up to last guber polls in aks,there was mass movement of people from pdp to apc.pdp was almost empty,almost all the who is who in aks defected to apc.nsima pulled more crowd by far than udom.in several remote villages,the people didnt know udom.he even had to beg corpers to help him.apc outspent him bud in the end,he won which rubbishes your theory of mass defection from pdp if oro are given pdp ticket.

Based on the presidential and guber polls results,apc owns 35% of akwa ibom.you cant judge only on elected officials.a lot of people in akwa ibom like apc.
Last year elections really helped apc to assess themselves and see their area of strength.am hearing rumors that udom will likely give the ticket to ephraim inyang eyen and not oba.if this happens and umana umana contest again,i dont see pdp winning and with udom going,he won't put much efforts
Once again your talk is from all this roadside bear parlour gist. APC is not liked in Akwa Ibom the way u think, you're an APC agent because I'm wondering when we started using presidential election result to determine which party a state control's, if that is the case then ondo and Edo which PDP won during the presidential election are PDP States, full stop don't argue since u want to throw away common sense and be bias. Even here in Cross river who knew ayade outside nothern Cross river and he wasn't even an influencial senator but today he is the Lord of PDP and all structure is under his control, same applies to every state in the country as the governor is the leader of the party. It's all down to us and I guess the oro people have not negotiated enough to get it. Anyway u have tried but u still have not gotten it right. Udom has played his politics right by taking care of the PDP strong men in the state and respecting them, how come they begged people to come and vote during the governorship election and nsima ekere couldn't win his own LGA, my state has 31 LGA and PDP won 30 excluding essien udim during governorship election, now that's dominance and control, APC had the money bags and federal might and it didn't still deliver them , rest bro, focus on your atam side and your olimpotic meristemiasis governor grin. Let us be

2 Likes

Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blackking98:

Once again your talk is from all this roadside bear parlour gist. APC is not liked in Akwa Ibom the way u think, you're an APC agent because I'm wondering when we started using presidential election result to determine which party a state control's, if that is the case then ondo and Edo which PDP won during the presidential election are PDP States, full stop don't argue since u want to throw away common sense and be bias. Even here in Cross river who knew ayade outside nothern Cross river and he wasn't even an influencial senator but today he is the Lord of PDP and all structure is under his control, same applies to every state in the country as the governor is the leader of the party. It's all down to us and I guess the oro people have not negotiated enough to get it. Anyway u have tried but u still have not gotten it right. Udom has played his politics right by taking care of the PDP strong men in the state and respecting them, how come they begged people to come and vote during the governorship election and nsima ekere couldn't win his own LGA, my state has 31 LGA and PDP won 30 excluding essien udim during governorship election, now that's dominance and control, APC had the money bags and federal might and it didn't still deliver them , rest bro, focus on your atam side and your olimpotic meristemiasis governor grin. Let us be
You just finnished that idiot. Mehn!!! you got no chill. See how you use fact and figure brutalise him.

Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by Blackking98(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
tommyken:

You just finnished that idiot. Mehn!!! you got no chill. See how you use fact and figure brutalise him.

The guy is quite funny. Dishing lies to suit his cause as if someone else is not educated. I laugh, I'm waiting for him
Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by garfield1: 7:45am On Feb 07, 2020
Blackking98:

The guy is quite funny. Dishing lies to suit his cause as if someone else is not educated. I laugh, I'm waiting for him
Where are the lies i dished out? Didnt you agree with most of my assertions? The fact is that results are written in aks and you couldn't deny it
Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by Blackking98(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
garfield1:

Where are the lies i dished out? Didnt you agree with most of my assertions? The fact is that results are written in aks and you couldn't deny it
Kase ayen atam. So it's cross river elections are not written? Why didn't you reply the last post I sent if you believe u are right. Focus on your olimpotic governor and leave us alone
Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by garfield1: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
Blackking98:

Kase ayen atam. So it's cross river elections are not written? Why didn't you reply the last post I sent if you believe u are right. Focus on your olimpotic governor and leave us alone
My thoughts on akwa ibom are extended to my useless state.apc has more chance in aks than crs so hence my focus
Re: Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini by Blackking98(m): 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
garfield1:

My thoughts on akwa ibom are extended to my useless state.apc has more chance in aks than crs so hence my focus
APC won't win any of this two states without strong federal might, especially in Akwa Ibom. So forget it

(1) (Reply)

Covid19: "I Will Listen To Science Before Allowing Traditional Medicine"- Buhari / Brig. Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major General In 1983 (photo) / Who Caused The Insecurity In The Southeast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.