Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Dear Seun, Please I Need Your Assistance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dear Seun, Please I Need Your Assistance (542 Views)

Seun Please This Is Getting Out Of Hand / Seun Please Help Me Delete These. / Seun, Please Save Our Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Seun, Please I Need Your Assistance by Jino33(f): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good morning Sir,

Please I need your assistance. I uploaded some stuff some years back. Please I want to take it down.

My family have reached agreement with the person.

Thanks
Re: Dear Seun, Please I Need Your Assistance by integritylady(f): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Why not tag some admins and email them...

It's easier to post on nairaland than to delete
Better still, modify the post and change the the story
Re: Dear Seun, Please I Need Your Assistance by Jino33(f): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
integritylady:
Why not tag some admins and email them...

It's easier to post on nairaland than to delete
Better still, modify the post and change the the story

I have modified the post. I have sent several emails to the mods, but no single reply.

Please can you help me with any of the mods email address.

Thanks
Re: Dear Seun, Please I Need Your Assistance by integritylady(f): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jino33:

I have modified the post. I have sent several emails to the mods, but no single reply.

Please can you help me with any of the mods email address.

Thanks

Remodify, change the title and story
That's all you need
Don't over stress yourself ��
Re: Dear Seun, Please I Need Your Assistance by Azmanaty: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
integritylady:

Remodify, change the title and story
That's all you need
Don't over stress yourself ��

Some people may have quoted him back then.. He can't edit quoted texts

(1) (Reply)

Frederick Forsyth Atacks Britain: You Committed Crimes Against Igbo / Abraham Amuta Captured By Boko Haram Is Now A Boko Haram Terrorist / Nigerian Man Sparks Outrage After Revealing He Loves Sleeping With 12, 13 And 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.