Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Banks Earn As You Top-up, Own Your Own VTU Portal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Banks Earn As You Top-up, Own Your Own VTU Portal (366 Views)

What Are The Best Nigerian Banks For Peace Of Mind / See Wetin Naija Banks Dey Do Me / Invest With Fairmoney Mfb Earn As High As 21% On Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banks Earn As You Top-up, Own Your Own VTU Portal by JPIC(m): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
�BANKS are busy using your savings to run a telecom VTU business. You recharge through your bank, they make gain through your savings & VTU you bought and at the end of the month bank will debit you 4 SMS charges alert
Wake up and go digital

�Technology has taken over the selling of Airtime, Data, Cable TV, PHCN bill etc. Leverage on Technology & People...
Someone should be able to ask why Banks left their core duty of Financial services to selling Airtime, Data, Cable TV, etc.? That's because they realize there are Commodities everyone can't do without.

�Statistics has shown that Banks make more money from Airtime sales daily than from their core banking services.

It's time to share in telecom wealth, think

One thing is certain,

Which is, even if you don't join us today, you will surely join in future as long as you keep using GSM phone if not others will keep earning from your recharges

Do you know the benefit of joining early?

Joining early will help you to pull some of these VTU users to your side and you start earning from all their recharges just like banks

Since I started this business, I don't recharge from my bank or road side vendors again.
Why, because I have my own customized portal where I carry out VTU related services just from the comfort of my home.

Try RAGP telecom business today and see the beauty Of Leverage System

Re: Banks Earn As You Top-up, Own Your Own VTU Portal by fanzine(f): 5:50am On Feb 07, 2020
Ok. Please what are the steps to join?

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Groom Great Children. Abuja Parents!!! / "Warning To Those In Courtship" / Affordable Home And Interior Furniture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.