Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Kobe Bryant Often Said "I Want To Die Young" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kobe Bryant Often Said "I Want To Die Young" (759 Views)

Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? / The Exact Moment Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crashed (photos, Video) / Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kobe Bryant Often Said "I Want To Die Young" by movingclouds(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
NBA star Tracy McGrady said Monday that Kobe Bryant often told him he wanted “to die young” to be “immortalized.” (See the videos below.)

McGrady, a Basketball Hall of Famer, tearfully remembered his friend Bryant, a fellow athlete who went from high school to the pros and achieved greatness, following Bryant’s death in a California helicopter crash.

“He used to say all the time, ‘I want to die young ... I want to be immortalized,’” McGrady told ESPN’s Rachel Nichols.
https://news.yahoo.com/kobe-bryant-i-want-to-die-young-120553853.html
Re: Kobe Bryant Often Said "I Want To Die Young" by Froshloaded: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Can We Get A Restart Of 2020 Chris Brown (photos) / Exposed Secret -see Regina Daniels Elder Sister Married With Kids(video) / This Is What BB Naija Mercy Eke Told Her Lover Ike That Set Social Mediafriefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.