Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. (6571 Views)

NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant & Daughter, Gianna, Finally Buried In A Quiet Funeral Se / Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? / The Exact Moment Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crashed (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by nairaobserver2: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lady calls out Basketball legend for kissing his daughter.

See what she wrote;
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/lady-trash-nba-legend-kobi-bryant-for.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Froshloaded: 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
They don't deserve death tho

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Officialgarri: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
This is how you know people who seek attention by all means.

If perhaps, she had boobs or yansh, she could put in on display for attention.... but she has none.

Froshloaded:
I support her
And here goes the dumb brother

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by budaatum: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
She is too stupid and ignorant to be supported.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Froshloaded: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Officialgarri:

If perhaps, she had boobs or yansh, she could put in on display for attention.... but she has none.

Your pman is dumb
Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by nairaobserver2: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
shocked
Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by victorian(f): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
It can be part of the reason.

I notice hes too close to his daughter, as if she's his wife.

He hardly takes his wife out.

The bond between daughter and dad was too close for comfort.
Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Authoreety: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mumu lady...

She never get her own children so she can never understand

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
victorian:

"He hardly takes his wife out"

Madam, how do you know this?

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Kylekent59: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
The truth is that I have never seen a dad kissing his daughter mouth to mouth, just only her cheek or forehead or even hand.

I am very sure those people criticising the lady when they see something as that happening live in their front, they would have a negative impression about what they had seen earlier.

Let's be truthful, the lady has a point, I agree with her on condemning him kissing his daughter mouth to mouth.

Let the dead be respected.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by kings59: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Authoreety:
Mumu lady...

She never get her own children so she can never understand

What da hell are you talking about

How would you feel when you get home and you see your father kissing your younger sister mouth to mouth?

Or your pastor kissing his daughter mouth to mouth?

or your boss kissing his daughter same way

Hypocrite!!!!

Condemn the act, but don't critisise the lady.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Alekai: 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

[/s]
Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by absingle(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Aunty wey mumu

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by solmusdesigns: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
mouth to mouth kising of your daughter ... hian!!
Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Alekai: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
mouth to mouth kising of your daughter ... hian!!
[/s]
Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
victorian:

wow!!! Just wow.
I can't believe what I'm reading from you.

Like seriously?

Even you?

I am totally dumbfounded this is coming from you.

You disappoint me.
Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Tyche(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Meet the judges...

Rip Legend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Timileyin1234(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
Oine is it ur daughter
Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
victorian:

You and the stupid Twitter girl, I no know who stupid pass.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Honestly i feel people that see wrong in the affection displayed between families, have never really experience true love from siblings or parents.

Some people in Nigeria are so locally deluded that their thoughts and thinking, reeks of lack of exposure, Poverty and illiteracy.

When my mom gave birth to our last born 'A girl, i was so happy and so in love and protective of her that I kiss her mouth to mouth till she was older.

It's nothing bad, it's just love and pure genuine affection.

The joy of seeing a young beautiful princess as my blood sister, that when I'm out of home, i always want to return home to see my sister.

Then what will you now say between a father and a daughter?

Nigerians needs lots of orientation, we have a long way to go.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Lynx001: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
victorian:

..so she told you he doesnt take her out. Are you in their whatsapp group. Which one is he is too close to her. She complain to you. If he is not close na still u go say men are scum. Anyway thank u ma. SA on recreation. to mrs chikobe bryant.
as at when i was 7years my mum still rub me vaseline all over my naked body. Who complain. A father cannot show affection to his daughter again. Y'all swallow, giv bj's. And you are here criticizing this man. As Our papa and mama no kiss us when we small na im fault.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by TUANKU(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
This okpo no get brain. If you check well she is from a poor home and never experienced love from her father, if she has one.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by SameerAhmad: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
I can't believe we are actually talking ill of the dead. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Aturitoroman: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
Some people are fucking stupid angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Many Nigerians are hopeless hypocrites. God forbid. All this hypocricy and rubbish laws and cultures and traditions is what has been dragging us down in every area of this modern civilization.

Am very angry right now please nobody quote me amd say rubbish or I'll pack all the heavy baggage of sadness from Kobe Bryant and his daughter's sad death and load them on their chest.
Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by henrybomb(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
victorian:

You sound like you were living with them?

1 Like

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
victorian:

oh my goodness!!

Well I don't blame you. Even though you are not married, it shouldn't stop you from having common sense

1 Like

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
victorian:

Gigi was the only daughter of his that took interest in basketball. She was really good, she’s probably his favorite

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by Liposure: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
victorian:

my sweet sista. i no gree wit u on dat
Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by crackhouse(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Really?
Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by YorubaPrince: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
victorian:

Have you ever made sense in your whole existence? Everything abt you na rubbish and fake even your comments sef. Upon all the mascara dulux paint you put for face, you still look like oil canvas painting. Ugly mofo! angry

Your ugliness no get part 2. Olofo!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
So I cannot kiss my daughter?

Dirty minded idiots! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lancelot Imasuen Married @ Last : (benin On Fire) / Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! / This is How Celebrities Will Look Like if They Are Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.