Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! (6567 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by xqwysyte(f): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2009
Who remembers makosi from bigbrother UK 2005? I justt learnt she is dating 2face Idibia. How on earth is that possible? Is it even true?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makosi#Makosi
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by keyne(f): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2009
watever.who cares?
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by nana(f): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2009
Who gives a monkey?!
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by Secretz(f): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2009
nana:

Who gives a monkey?!

lol. who gives two monkeys and a banana? tongue
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by nana(f): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2009
Secretz:

lol. who gives two monkeys and a banana? tongue
grin
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by Leilah(f): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2009
He must be mad, taking that girl seriously! kissing other women n all!
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by mystikal(m): 4:16am On Sep 23, 2009
I was equally puzzled when I saw d news too some months ago,
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by chic2pimp(m): 4:30am On Sep 23, 2009
Nice one 2face wink.

Those melons of hers are mind boggling. Not to talk off her bootay shocked shocked shocked shocked.

mystikal:

I was equally puzzled when I saw d news too some months ago,
I'm pretty sure it's nothing serious. 2face as any young and fit man would,is just enjoying himself thats all.
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2009
that one na for the boy pocket.
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by omar22(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2009
This is a girl thats been passed around among Nigerian men in London,  didnt she date Tetula?
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by prinzx(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2009
even if it's true , no wahala,
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by thando(f): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2009
Makosi, that sounds south african, is she?
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by Outstrip(f): 2:41am On Sep 24, 2009
xqwysyte:

Who remembers makosi from bigbrother UK 2005? I justt learnt she is dating 2face Idibia. How on earth is that possible? Is it even true?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makosi#Makosi

Makosi

Makosi Musambasi (born 24 September 1980) is a registered cardiac nurse, who worked in a coronary care unit, originally from Zimbabwe but now living in Aylesbury. A story in The Sun during the final week claimed that a talent agency had invoiced the producers of Big Brother for £609 for procuring her services; The Sun alleged that this proved she was in fact an actress rather than a genuine contestant. This was denied by Big Brother on the finale night, with the explanation that the money was paid to the talent agency (which does represent Makosi) for work relating to the supplementary show Big Brother's Big Mouth. Makosi is remembered for providing many of the dramatic moments that occurred in the house, such as alleging to be pregnant after a romp in the pool with Anthony, having to evict Kinga from the secret garden, and a huge confrontation with Maxwell and Saskia, when Makosi shared the house's supply of cider with Kinga, Orlaith and Eugene in the secret garden, and returning to the house drunk. In the early weeks, Makosi was considered one of the favourites to win the show, however following the pool incident, her popularity with the public plummeted. Despite eventually finishing 3rd, and being the top female housemate for that year, Makosi suffered an awful reception from the crowd waiting outside the Big Brother house on her exit and during her interview with Davina McCall, many viewers complained that the hostility towards Makosi was taken too far. She is currently in a long-term relationship with Nigerian musician, 2face Idibia. She appeared as a cameo of herself in the E4 zombie thriller Dead Set in October 2008. She recently admitted in an interview that she had prostituted herself after leaving the house and suffers terribly from self-loathing after her mother disowned her for shaming their family.
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by aieromon(m): 3:26am On Sep 24, 2009
Qwerty
Asdf
Zxcv
So what[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by thameamead(f): 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2009
she's a gold digger. i only c her with nigerian men with money or those that are into fraud or yahoo , bn a gold digger is no crime, according to the sun, she scammed a polish man of thousands of pounds. she was dating him but refused to have sex with him unless he paid a deposit on her hse in milton keynes.
she was hung out to dry by Big Brothers producers, she was not treated fairly but she's got herseilf to blame for some of her bizarre behaviour on Big Brother, she worked at an escourt for a while but tnank God she's stopped. she was a nurse so why can't she go back to the nursing profession, i feel for her. she's from zimabawe,
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by shetani: 12:35am On Oct 30, 2009
from Pero United to Anna FC and on and on and so on to Makosi

we know this story now,, shall i tell u the end?
2Face has 8th child from Zimbabwean Nurse Makosi, grin
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by muffins(f): 1:15am On Oct 30, 2009
2 face Idibia is an idiot!
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2009
Outstrip:

She is currently in a long-term relationship with Nigerian musician, 2face Idibia.
Lol. Long-term indeed!
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by mamagee3(f): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2009
Tubaba is at it again grin grin
he needs to stop polluting the whole area
. angry
Re: Makosi Dating 2face Idibia! by ohisng(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2009
Tuface will f, k anything that moves

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Was Bald / Check Out Michael Jackson's Crip (neverland) / Meet Woman Who Gave Birth To 17 Babies At Once!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.