Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Will Help You Raise Capital For Business Startup And You Will Give Me 10% - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Help You Raise Capital For Business Startup And You Will Give Me 10% (797 Views)

8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria / Looking For Capital For Your Business? Get It Now And Boost Your Business / Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help You Raise Capital For Business Startup And You Will Give Me 10% by Researchitlive: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hi my name is Charles CEO of Researchitlive. I will join you in raising business startup capital through creating your fundraising business plan, giving you my list of investors e-mail addresses so that you can pitch your ideas directly to them and you in return will give me 10% of total funds raised.

To view my fundraising success rate, copy the link below in your browser:

Www.researchitlive.com/page/68

You can call me on 08158807773 for more information. Only serious minded people should contact me.
Re: I Will Help You Raise Capital For Business Startup And You Will Give Me 10% by tyup(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Researchitlive:
Hi my name is Charles CEO of Researchitlive. I will join you in raising business startup capital through creating your fundraising business plan, giving you my list of investors e-mail addresses so that you can pitch your ideas directly to them and you in return will give me 10% of total funds raised.

To view my fundraising success rate, copy the link below in your browser:

Www.researchitlive.com/page/68

You can call me on 08158807773 for more information. Only serious minded people should contact me.

scam

these guys just want to get ur ideas cheaply n enrich themselves ...Run

1 Like

Re: I Will Help You Raise Capital For Business Startup And You Will Give Me 10% by Researchitlive: 9:38am On May 01, 2020
You are wrong sir. Always endeavor to conduct researches before you give such damning comments or you will be sued. Take a moment to atleast find out about WWW.RESEARCHITLIVE.COM or Google search us and our CEO Charles Eneanya to get some facts.

We also have a list of over 350 business ideas we give people in need on our website.

After conducting your researches, you can then remove your comment immediately. Our Legal Team will be in copy of this conversation.

Cc:
cneneanya1@gmail.com
Support@researchitlive.com
Info@researchitlive.com

(1) (Reply)

Lagos #okadaban Claims First Victim As Gokada Reportedly Shuts Down / Valentine Data From MTN, 200MB @#50 / Lpo Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.