Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC (24573 Views)

Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents / Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker / Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by guiddoti: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
LeakStation:
Bad condition

All for the love of money, most Nigerians can sell their birthright just for money.

I am not a supporter of any political party but na real wa.

But finally when one is oppotuned to see what money can do

(Like that E-money Mansion and fleet of cars, vacationing to different countries of your choice, quality health care system, affording whatever you need without blinking an eye)

you will join the league of what these politicians are doing.
Don't tell me you have no affinity for a party, either by active or passive. However, our political philosophy is what I still never understand that we make politicians jump parties like molue.
Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by Priwillo: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
This politicians sha

1 Like

Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by OVIHINNO(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jestin:
Political prostitutes.....greedy retards.This is why I said in one of comment few days ago that Igbo is not ready to be president yet because they can betray each other for monetary gains.
I disagree totally. Few days ago Kano PDP Chairman decamped immediately Supreme Court affirmed Ganduje winner. Its not about Igbo's. Its in our(Nigerians) DNA

2 Likes

Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by Alekai: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:
What a Tuesday for wailers
[/s]
Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by NaMeAboki: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
Kikikikkikikikkikki!
LWKMD!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by DTaj: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
A lot of you writing negative comments about the defections to APC from PDP said nothing or even celebrated them when these same guys defected to PDP (from other parties) as soon as Ihedioha was elected.

Now that Ihedioha has become a political orphan, and they defected to a party (APC) you all hate like demented clowns, you are ranting about betrayal, 'anywhere belle face', backstabbers, etc.

HYPOCRITES!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by mrtc(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
vicdom:
Nigerian politicians are the most Fidel, disloyal, useless and shameless. Just look at@

This is not the first time it's happening, even Saint Atiku was a PDP before he switched to ACN to APC and back to PDP. They are all the same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by voltron14: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
helinues:
grin grin

The thing funny die.

grin
Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by mrtc(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jestin:
Political prostitutes.....greedy retards.This is why I said in one of comment few days ago that Igbo is not ready to be president yet because they can betray each other for monetary gains.

This is not the first time it's happening, even Saint Atiku was a PDP before he switched to ACN to APC and back to PDP. They are all the same
Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by voltron14: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bighead9:
See as Igbo's dey struggle to join Aboki party. grin grin grin

God bless the North.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ihedioha has really suffered
Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by Alekai: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:
Ihedioha has really suffered

[/s]
shatap
Ogun is a dead wood and powerless bastard
Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by Fabiankyle: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Foolish politicians,Emeka ihedioha remain in P.D.P since 1999 that's what I call faithful person.mark my word ndi imo it only going to get worse.all of the new apc members are selfish.uche ogbuagu after insulting Rochas now in same party.politicsssssssssssssss chai
Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by Afamed: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
Meanwhile LZAA and his Wailing members are still protesting at upper Iweka / Ochanja market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by 3Ceagle(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/breaking-imo-speaker-seven-lawmakers-join-apc/

It is only a fool that that will come on any platform to insult people based on party affiliation. Nigerian politicians are all about self preservation. They don't care about you, or the suffering of Nigerians. Imo state law makers are one of the worst in the country. A house that impeached deputies on laughable allegations. If welfare of the people is the primary purpose of this people would it matter which party you belong to?

1 Like

Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by adekolaelect(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ace16:
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!! With this attitude Nigeria can never move forward. It’s high time the law on defection should be looked into.. u don’t wake up one morning and jump from one party to another like u elected yourself.
I see this as a disrespect to their constituents because I can bet my balls that they never consulted with their people before this act.
Saraki ,Tambuwa,yakubu and the rest did the same when they all decamped from APC to PDP for their greediness but we thank God all of them regretted did it bcs osihomole finished them one by one .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by paparazi1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=vicdom post=86179018]

https://punchng.com/breaking-imo-speaker-seven-lawmakers-join-apc/

[/quote They are bundle of hungry thieves, including the so called speaker. They lack genuine integrity, always seeking
for per interest.
Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by Afamed: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
OVIHINNO:

I disagree totally. Few days ago Kano PDP Chairman decamped immediately Supreme Court affirmed Ganduje winner. Its not about Igbo's. Its in our(Nigerians) DNA
It's not even about Nigeria DNA.
Donald Trump was once in Independent party in Us, where later he switched to Democrat from Democrat to Republican party ,back again to Democrat before he finally went back to Republican.

2 Likes

Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by truehero(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Animal kingdom
Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by Tulsaguy: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Money, owo, kudi, ego is the reason for everything in Nigeria.
Lugard gift to his bae is rotten. Let's do away with it.
Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by AnanseK(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
And Igbos will still blame Fulani
Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by luluosas(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
From number 4 to number 1. From having 2 lawmakers to 18 lawmakers. Hmmmm! Nigerian politicians are shameless, and without ideological development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
While some funny elements were saying Hope Uzodinma will be impeached by PDP lawmakers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by voltron14: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Afamed:
Meanwhile LZAA and his Wailing members are still protesting at upper Iweka / Ochanja market
grin grin
Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by LZAA: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Afamed:

Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by maasoap(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
vicdom:
Nigerian politicians are the most Fidel, disloyal, useless and shameless. Just look at@

You're angry, I get it. But there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by fm7070: 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
Political prostitutes who are propelled by their stomach and not ideology.
Re: Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jestin:

My brother don't blame us abeg.
Not all PDP members ported.
Owerri north never betray politically that is why we dislike Mbaise politics. Ihedioha tribe men have already ported to APC..... betrayals. The main reason why we never supposed owerri zone governorship under ihedioha (Mbaise).
Not all igbos are betrayals. Bro some tribes never lose there skin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern / Buhari's Cabinet Members, Appointees Mentioned In Accountant-General N200b Fraud / Anti-Party: NNPP BoT Suspend Kwankwaso as National leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.