Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Twitter Gives Kemi Olunoyo Licence To Block Accounts, She Warns Davido Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Gives Kemi Olunoyo Licence To Block Accounts, She Warns Davido Fans (725 Views)

Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist / Kemi Olunoyo Hits Back At Davido Hypeman SpecialSpesh(photos) / Kemi Olunoyo Replies Davido's 'Under Threat' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Gives Kemi Olunoyo Licence To Block Accounts, She Warns Davido Fans by Dailyhappenings: 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
The Nigerian journalist has shared today that she had been in Twitter for upto 12 years now and has the license to suspend and block any account that is abusive to her.

She wrote...

"Been on Twitter almost 12 years. Whatever you do in the name of being a Davido fan, NEVER make death threats on a Journalist. Thank u
@TwitterSupport for LOCKING and suspending this account. Consider deleting it. Hope he complies with your orders. Hopefully Davido will help him"

"In November 2019, I spent the whole day flagging and getting Twitter to lock, suspend and delete accounts. 15 in total. I should spend today doing the same. Start deleting your tweets. Davido won't help you."

"I'm very very powerful on SM. I can get ANYBODY'S account suspended or blocked ANYTIME.
@TwitterSupport begged me on Davido when he sexually harassed me in a tweet 2018. If it was America his career would have been over. They didn't want to take down a verified acct on millions"

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/twitter-gives-kemi-olunoyo-licence-to.html

Re: Twitter Gives Kemi Olunoyo Licence To Block Accounts, She Warns Davido Fans by Dailyhappenings: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
A Reactions Here>>>
Re: Twitter Gives Kemi Olunoyo Licence To Block Accounts, She Warns Davido Fans by Blakjewelry(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
This kemi like David sha
Re: Twitter Gives Kemi Olunoyo Licence To Block Accounts, She Warns Davido Fans by DaInferno(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
thank God say man no be God
common twitter that I have uninstalled from my phone
Re: Twitter Gives Kemi Olunoyo Licence To Block Accounts, She Warns Davido Fans by Praizenewstv: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Actress Stella Damasus Shows Off Her Dance Steps / Dino Melaye Flaunt His Car Park Says His Passion Is To Collect Automobiles / Wizkid Has Won An NAACP Image Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.