Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Superhero James - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Superhero James (682 Views)

Superhero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superhero James by AmarachiPetKrib(f): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
I got a Lhasa dog for the first time. He was quite small, it should be 3 months. The seller didn't tell me a thing he just collected his money and left (number 1 mistake). I let him rest a while then I decided to feed it, while it was eating I tried to pet him and gbam! he growled and even attempted to bite me.

I took it outside to play and next thing I knew my dog was attacked by a mongrel (Agbaya dog) and got bitten. As a novice, I felt the injury will automatically clot and heal not until few days when maggots started to come out from his ear, took it to a man who tricked me to be a vet, the ear got worse and worse, not until Dr. James commenced treatment on the little rascal.

He can also be reached through the PetKrib App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details
or
You can get Dr. James @ 2B Ojulari Road, Ikate, Lagos, Nigeria on +234 810 448 1489

Say no to quack and download PetKrib App. An available verified Vet may just be in your neighborhood.

Re: Superhero James by Simplecity(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lmao agbays dog[center][/center] grin grin
Re: Superhero James by Crazeworld(m): 12:45am On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Superhero James by Venzal: 1:14am On Jun 17, 2020
Crazeworld:
Hello Ven.zal,

I appreciate the effort you put into teaching us on the copywriting thread. I'm so pumped up that I had to search for copywriting jobs on upwork so I can practice all that I've learnt.

I came across this job on Upwork[/color][/b][/url] and decided to give it a try.

Here is the job I did on it ocument/d/1flR9NhdSbhs1usoodd1IPhICfAxlyIO0uQz4OnrnIcA/edit?usp=drivesdk] HERE[/url]

I'd appreciate your thorough corrections on the document as I'd love to keep it as part of my sample works.

My email address is domaingeekz@gmail.com

I'd be glad if you can mention me once you see this so I can edit the details off Nairaland.

Thanks

Cc Ve.nzal Ven.zal1

That is a good email.

I think you could have made it more interesting by directly painting a picture of what you are implying.

For example:

Did you remember the last time you were stressed out about the needs of your kids... your husband... and even your parents?

How did it make you FEEL?

You want to evoke emotions. That's how you drive response.

I liked the way you transitioned from the story to sales with this:

"Speaking of worries, there is this fantastic coloring book I think you should check out,"

One final thing, you shouldn't always hyperlink the Name of The Product you are trying to sell them.

There are other ACTION phrases you can link that'd make more sense to click on.

Overall, I think that was a brilliant email. Well done.
Re: Superhero James by Crazeworld(m): 1:16am On Jun 17, 2020
Venzal:

That is a good email.

I think you could have made it more interesting by directly painting a picture of what you are implying.

For example:

Did you remember the last time you were stressed out about the needs of your kids... your husband... and even your parents?

How did it make you FEEL?

You want to evoke emotions. That's how you drive response.

I liked the way you transitioned from the story to sales with this:

"Speaking of worries, there is this fantastic coloring book I think you should check out,"

One final thing, you shouldn't always hyperlink the Name of The Product you are trying to sell them.

There are other ACTION phrases you can link that'd make more sense to click on.

Overall, I think that was a brilliant email. Well done.
Thanks boss!

(1) (Reply)

Male Ekimo Puppies / Solid Male and female Boerboel Available In Ibadan / Have I Got Tunes For My Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.