Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Mr Jollof Begs For Forgiveness After Saying Trash About Kobe Bryant’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Jollof Begs For Forgiveness After Saying Trash About Kobe Bryant’s Death (703 Views)

Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? / Kemi Olunloyo Talks Trash About Linda Ikejes Son / Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Jollof Begs For Forgiveness After Saying Trash About Kobe Bryant’s Death by GistCandy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nigerian comedian, Mr. Jollof recently begged for people’s forgiveness over his irrational behavior.

Mr. Jollof has taken the time out to apologize over his statements after the tragic news of the basketball legend, Kobe Bryant and his daughter, Gianna.

In his words;

“To be honest I fu*k up big time !!!! After my research this man called KOBE lived this life as a SAINT and whatever he did was for Family. I messed up big time ����� #ripkobe”

Recall that the basketball star alongside his daughter and seven others identified as John Altobelli, Keri Altobelli, Alyssa Altobelli, Christiana Mauser, Sarah Chester, Payton Chester, and Ara Zoayan, all died in a helicopter crash.

Reacting to the news earlier, Mr. Jollof made several videos talking about how Bryant used his money to buy what killed him.

Visit the link below for the complete gist.

https://gistcandy.com/mr-jollof-begs-for-forgiveness-after-saying-trash-about-kobe-bryants-death/
Re: Mr Jollof Begs For Forgiveness After Saying Trash About Kobe Bryant’s Death by Auntyesther(f): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Words are very cheap but comes with an expensive aftermath

3 Likes

Re: Mr Jollof Begs For Forgiveness After Saying Trash About Kobe Bryant’s Death by healthserve(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Auntyesther:
Words are very cheap but comes with an expensive aftermath

True. Wise men don't throw their words around so easily. Weak men apologise
Re: Mr Jollof Begs For Forgiveness After Saying Trash About Kobe Bryant’s Death by chukxie(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bald headed dunderhead, with black lips like back of pot. After smoking some cheap Waffi kush, the lizard begin mistalk for trending sake. Make Ogun bend that him neck wey resemble ruler.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wandecoal Is Overhyped Fireboy 's Jealous Is Bigger Than His Whole Career" - Nig / The Intriguing Life Story Of Nollyhood Actress Mide Funmi Martins / Naira Marley Songs Sound The Same. Politician Joe Abah Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.