Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Promise To Lick Your Face’ — Simi Tells Adekunle Gold On His 33rd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Promise To Lick Your Face’ — Simi Tells Adekunle Gold On His 33rd Birthday (807 Views)

Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) / Simi Tells Falz 'Go And Marry' / "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Promise To Lick Your Face’ — Simi Tells Adekunle Gold On His 33rd Birthday by Officialrero: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
I promise to lick your face’ — Simi tells Adekunle Gold on his 33rd birthday. Subscribe to Rero TV for more entertainment gists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NOH61jXaJ0

Re: I Promise To Lick Your Face’ — Simi Tells Adekunle Gold On His 33rd Birthday by Auntyesther(f): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
So this is news now abi? Chai! Ije uwam
Re: I Promise To Lick Your Face’ — Simi Tells Adekunle Gold On His 33rd Birthday by Officialrero: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
Auntyesther:
So this is news now abi? Chai! Ije uwam

That he turns 33 isn't news to you abi. Mugu
Re: I Promise To Lick Your Face’ — Simi Tells Adekunle Gold On His 33rd Birthday by Auntyesther(f): 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
Officialrero:

That he turns 33 isn't news to you abi. Mugu
MUMU!! It's not news
Re: I Promise To Lick Your Face’ — Simi Tells Adekunle Gold On His 33rd Birthday by Officialrero: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Auntyesther:
MUMU!! It's not news
Then you have ulcer of the brain. Akamu head
Re: I Promise To Lick Your Face’ — Simi Tells Adekunle Gold On His 33rd Birthday by Auntyesther(f): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
Officialrero:

Then you have ulcer of the brain. Akamu head
the same way your brain is suffering from pile.. Dawa brain
Re: I Promise To Lick Your Face’ — Simi Tells Adekunle Gold On His 33rd Birthday by Officialrero: 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Auntyesther:
the same way your brain is suffering from pile.. Dawa brain
Bitch
Re: I Promise To Lick Your Face’ — Simi Tells Adekunle Gold On His 33rd Birthday by Auntyesther(f): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Officialrero:

Bitch
Go to bed son. You've got nothing to talk about and besides, your mates are fast asleep... Quick! Go before papa takes the phone from you

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Tried To Open Plane Door During Flight Jailed / Covenant University Ranks As Number 91 In The World (photos) / Nollywood Best Actor Zubby Michael Looking Remarkable In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.