Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) (4306 Views)

Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Hausa Victims After Clash With Benue Residents In Makurdi (Photos) / Man And His 2 Sisters Beat His Wife Mercilessly In Delta State, Send Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by stephenduru: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Reports reaching Trezzy Helm has it that youths of Awe settlement,a suburb of Wurukum in Makurdi,Benue state tortured a young man for allegedly engaging in the practice of same sex activities.

The young man who is popular in the area for his nefarious activities was severely tortured and asked to quit the act or face excommunication from the area.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/01/youths-beat-gay-mercilessly-in.html?m=1

Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by fernandez1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Oluwa joor, how man go de wear waistband

4 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by Fasindo: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
shocked

Misplaced priority.

Only if Those that beat this innocent guy has channeled the energy they used in beating him in beating Fulani headmen that made Benue insecure.

If they had beat the headmen the 71 people that herdsmen killed in 2017 will still be alive now.

The 2016 Agatu massacre wouldn't have happened

The innocent people killed in during morning in Benue in 2018 will still be alive

The two priest killed during morning mass in 2018 will still be alive.

Aila, Okokolo, Akwu, Adagbo, Odugbehon and Odejo Wouldn't have been taking over by Fulanis by now.

Nengev, Turan, Ukemberagya/Tswarev, Mbagber, Yonov and Tombo lands wouldn't have been taking over by herdsmen

Chinua Achebe in his book 'No longer at ease said if u want eat a frog eat a big one

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
Don't know why this is funny
Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by Kendumazy(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mheen! When I thought have seen it all.
Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by MZrapper(f): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
See his boxer short sef.

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by Sokosuji: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Isnt that a waist bead? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by Aladdin1(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
This your english get k-leg."HOMOSEXUALIST" Abeg where you learn am? na harvard?. no be homosexualist, na homosexual. i abeg you.no come dey murder english.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by Awkuzuboi(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Dunno
But I don't feel pity
Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by maya007: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
lmao this one na real homo o see him red face and jigida for waist

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by OttHin: 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
fernandez1:

No be human being im be
Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
End time something
Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bobwaskki took the fast lane grin
Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by falcon01: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
Eyyahh I pity them I don't support gay and I don't support jungle justice and o am not homophobic
Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
This right here is NOT OK. We are against homosexuals because of religion and morals. The important question is whose morals and whose religion are we defending?? It sure as heal isn’t the black mans morals because that was taken from us a long time ago. So when we say death to all gays because of our beliefs and morals we need to ask the more important question. The same God that created you to like women is the same one that created this guy right here to like his same sex. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lalasticlala, night done come for Benue oo
See as that one wey wear waistbeads don turn red like jos tomatoe shocked shocked

Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by Kyari79(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
He is suppose to be killed (shege)

Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by Kyari79(m): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
Wht do you mean by this stupidity you are trying to advertised ?. Go & start killing us , i think you are in the system that is why you are trying to be opposing them

Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by culf: 12:15am On Jan 29, 2020
Eyahhh.
I pity some parents
Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by culf: 12:34am On Jan 29, 2020
Eyahhh.
I pity some parents
Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by Brandonx(m): 12:41am On Jan 29, 2020
What crime has he committed? Why beat him, did he rape your brother? Or is he a crusader for the gay community? . His life , his business if it was a consensual sex then I have no right to condemn.

The only thing is, if he does not desist from such act his reward would definitely come.

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:46am On Jan 29, 2020
A goat and a cow were taking a walk together in the village. You see they are friends so they take walks together. The goat ask the cow "...why are you so big...?" the cow scratching its head says "...well I don't know. I have always been big." The goat says "...no. I knew you as a baby, you were quite small as a baby...I don't understand why you are now so big..." The cow scratch his head again and says "...well I don't know...you can go and ask my mother."

Now, when the got back home, the goat went to the cow mother and ask..."cow mother why is your son so big?" The cow mother replied "...cows are big..." The goat responded "...I know cows are big, that is why I am asking..." Then the cow mother thought for a few seconds and said "...you know I don't know." But the goat will not leave the cow mother alone. He kept asking and begging her to tell him the truth. But you see the cow mother does not have the answer but she was tired of the pestering from the stubborn goat. So in order to make him stop she said to him:- "so you want to know why cows are big?" The goat shook his head in affirmation. The cow mother continued "...you see, cows are big so that goats can have someone to look up to..."

What is the moral of the story?
Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by Victorolab: 2:49am On Jan 29, 2020
Repent now

Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by Omihanifa: 3:27am On Jan 29, 2020
fernandez1:

Nah GAY nah wetin you expect grin

You no see say even the idiot dey bleach too undecided see as some part of his face dey red like tomatoes angry
Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by GermanMelania: 3:41am On Jan 29, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Misplaced priority.

Only if Those that beat this innocent guy has channeled the energy they used in beating him in beating Fulani headmen that made Benue insecure.

If they had beat the headmen the 71 people that herdsmen killed in 2017 will still be alive now.

The 2016 Agatu massacre wouldn't have happened

The innocent people killed in during morning in Benue in 2018 will still be alive

The two priest killed during morning mass in 2018 will still be alive.

Aila, Okokolo, Akwu, Adagbo, Odugbehon and Odejo Wouldn't have been taking over by Fulanis by now.

Nengev, Turan, Ukemberagya/Tswarev, Mbagber, Yonov and Tombo lands wouldn't have been taking over by herdsmen

Chinua Achebe in his book 'No longer at ease said if u want eat a frog eat a big one

Why do you have to come here and be making sense? Please stop all this logical thinking. Let these people be morally outraged in peace o. Homosexuality is a worse sin than murder sin thft and everything else going on. Never mind that he did nothing wrong to anyone. By beating this guy their lives have been made a million times better. Homo what? Not in my nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by Randy100: 6:17am On Jan 29, 2020
I am torn inbetween. I don't like gays and I hate mob action.
Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by stephenduru: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by Rebekah029(f): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
He should thank his stars that he wasn't beaten to death
Re: Youths Beat Homosexual Mercilessly In Makurdi(photos) by SilasNwude: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
hahahahahaha he wear waist bead sef cheesy

this one na confirm okpo ntu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do They Turn The Mirror If Someone Dies? / Residents Steal Drinks As Beer Laden Truck Falls In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 500k Withdrawn From My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.