Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Say The Truth And Shame The Devil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say The Truth And Shame The Devil (162 Views)

Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me / Sanwo-Olu To Name And Shame Beneficiaries Of Apapa Rot / Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Dino Melaye Must Come Out & 'Shame' The Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say The Truth And Shame The Devil by BSMS(f): 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
SAY THE TRUTH AND SHAME THE DEVIL
(By Rambo 001)

Say the truth, if you are an Igbo person: Are not embarrassed when you look at this picture? Are you not ashamed? Even King Buthelezzi of South Africa will not do this.

As an Igbo man or woman, how do you explain this to a Yoruba person, or to Donald Trump, the biggest Biafran ally?

By the way, I learnt it was an Ijaw man prostrating for the King of Biafra.

Sorry, this is my last post on this topic. Have a good night of deep thoughts. If this is the Biafra you want, count me out of it. I and my family will worship God, not a man dressed in a medieval costume.

(1) (Reply)

History As Lagos Raises N100 Billion Bond To Finance Infrastructure / Fg Tasks Cbn, Sec, Firs, Icpc, Others To Block Illicit Financial Flows / Islamic Ngo Supports 600 Orphans With Cash In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.