Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Mercedes GLK 2014 model - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mercedes GLK 2014 model (10378 Views)

Lexus Rx350 2014 Vs Benz Glk 2014. Which Should I Buy. Advise Needed / Mercedes Benz GLK 2014(tokunbo) For Sale / *****toks Mercedes Benz GLK 2014 @14M***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by divo(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Twoclans:

I think you are 25. grin am I correct tongue

Well i am sure you cannot put all my boobs in your mouth at once grin grin grin grin grin

Heeii God ,i have started this my kolo this night again.

Runs out.

1-0 twoclan is leading. Wat a gbas gbos
Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by divo(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
0KNM:
Are you sure you’ve never uploaded it here? Maybe it’s someone else

I’m above 25. That’s all I’ll say

‘Anyway I wont tell you atleast not on a public forum’
he is 26
Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Twoclans:

Since you dont want to tell me in a public forum. Come and whisper it to me privately wink

I was only using your own words against you cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
divo:
he is 26

Nah bro. I’m older
Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Twoclans(f): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
0KNM:

I was only using your own words against you cheesy grin cheesy

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Twoclans:

cry cry cry

Why is she crying? cheesy
Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by otunbalamba: 7:47am On May 01, 2020
Twoclans:

I have never uploaded my picture on nairaland. I am not on Facebook or any social media platform asides whatsapp.

My picture you saw is just your imagination. You must have molded me with big boobs in your mind angry

So how old are you
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by otunbalamba: 7:50am On May 01, 2020
0KNM:
Why is she crying? cheesy
you and this babe don turn to this thread to isolation room undecided una even get private health worker divo wey dey take care of una cheesy but you still invited Aro angry that one wey disease full him body undecided
Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Nobody: 10:03am On May 01, 2020
otunbalamba:
you and this babe don turn to this thread to isolation room undecided una even get private health worker divo wey dey take care of una cheesy but you still invited Aro angry that one wey disease full him body undecided
You are invited to join the show bro. As long as you maintain the social distancing rule grin grin grin
Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by divo(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2020
0KNM:
You are invites to join the show bro. As long as you maintain the social distancing rule grin grin grin
tell am oh
Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Nobody: 10:41am On May 01, 2020
divo:
tell am oh
grin grin I go loud am
Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Twoclans(f): 1:56pm On May 01, 2020
0KNM:

grin grin I go loud am

Sweetie do you want to have an orgy here cheesy

Dont mind him no loud anything .

1 Like

Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 01, 2020
Twoclans:

Sweetie do you want to have an orgy here cheesy

Dont mind him no loud anything .
As long as I’m the only man, I don’t mind

But ain’t sharing no one woman with plenty dudes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Twoclans(f): 2:09pm On May 01, 2020
0KNM:

As long as I’m the only man, I don’t mind

But ain’t sharing no one woman with plenty dudes cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol

Maybe we should just have it with your lady friend that keeps giving you out on dating threads (referring to the first moniker u follow) grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 01, 2020
Twoclans:

Lol

Maybe we should just have it with your lady friend that keeps giving you out on dating threads (referring to the first moniker u follow) grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy That’s a man o. I know him very well
Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Twoclans(f): 2:15pm On May 01, 2020
0KNM:

Are you sure shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Twoclans(f): 2:17pm On May 01, 2020
0KNM:

I am not ready to share you with any woman either .So no orgy for you cheesy
Afterall you did not like the first one you had tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 01, 2020
Twoclans:

Are you sure shocked shocked shocked
Very sure

Twoclans:

I am not ready to share you with any woman either .So no orgy for you cheesy
Afterall you did not like the first one you had tongue tongue

The first wasn’t nice, maybe next would be great grin grin what you think?
Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Twoclans(f): 2:24pm On May 01, 2020
0KNM:

Very sure

The first wasn’t nice, maybe next would be great grin grin what you think?

Naaaaaa I am not sharing angry

What went wrong with the first?The ladies got into themselves and forgot you or you were burnt out cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 01, 2020
Twoclans:

Naaaaaa I am not sharing angry

What went wrong with the first?The ladies got into themselves and forgot you or you were burnt out cheesy
Oya na... you got your wish approves

The first? I must have been proper drunk and my energy was emptied. Lol. It’s not an easy job. Trust me
Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Twoclans(f): 2:32pm On May 01, 2020
0KNM:
Oya na... you got your wish approves

The first? I must have been proper drunk and my energy was emptied. Lol. It’s not an easy job. Trust me

Lol

Handling one woman is a handful, then two at a time .yeah right.

Ohhhh I see you have approved my wish.Let me go and have my beauty sleep so that I can burn you out.Kill you with harder harder harder angry

Boy dont tell me that is all you've got ,hit that spot baby wink

Rolls eyes

1 Like

Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 01, 2020
Twoclans:

Lol

Handling one woman is a handful, then two at a time .yeah right.

Ohhhh I see you have approved my wish.Let me go and have my beauty sleep so that I can burn you out.Kill you with harder harder harder angry

Boy dont tell me that is all you've got ,hit that spot baby wink

Rolls eyes
If I die I die grin grin that’s a good way to die but then, I’m still a young man with enough energy... so much energy I can power a community
Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Twoclans(f): 2:43pm On May 01, 2020
0KNM:
If I die I die grin grin that’s a good way to die but then, I’m still a young man with enough energy... so much energy I can power a community

Really cheesy cheesy

I hope you are talking of natural energy because the number of vegan6000 I see littering the road every morning I go out to jog is amazing.

I always ask myself why cant this guys work with their natural strength anymore cheesy

What's is ur favourite position?As in one you cannot do without.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 01, 2020
Twoclans:

Really cheesy cheesy

I hope you are talking of natural energy because the number of vegan6000 I see littering the road every morning I go out to jog is amazing.

I always ask myself why cant this guys work with their natural strength anymore cheesy

What's is ur favourite position?As in one you cannot do without.
Seriously? I can confidently say I’ve never used any enhancement... except for some kpansh wey man dey do after taking whiskey. Don’t even know what that looks like

I no be commando, I do my best and leave the rest. We can’t win it all. Plus it’s some race lol. But our best no bad tongue tongue

I guess like most men, missionary is our best position
Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Twoclans(f): 3:06pm On May 01, 2020
0KNM:
Seriously? I can confidently say I’ve never used any enhancement... except for some kpansh wey man dey do after taking whiskey. Don’t even know what that looks like

I no be commando, I do my best and leave the rest. We can’t win it all. Plus it’s some race lol. But our best no bad tongue tongue

I guess like most men, missionary is our best position

This is a first shocked shocked most men always go for doggy even those who dont know how to give a good doggy.

And yes to the enhancements .every morning it's a different set I see on the road.You know Nigerians and the habit of throwing things off a moving vehicle onto the road.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 01, 2020
Twoclans:

This is a first shocked shocked most men always go for doggy even those who dont know how to give a good doggy.

And yes to the enhancements .every morning it's a different set I see on the road.You know Nigerians and the habit of throwing things off a moving vehicle onto the road.
Doggy is great, but Missionary puts the man totally in charge of everything; the boobs, the p and you can stare at her face and even chock her if she so wish cheesy cheesy

Maybe you need to change your route cheesy
Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Twoclans(f): 3:20pm On May 01, 2020
0KNM:
Doggy is great, but Missionary puts the man totally in charge of everything; the boobs, the p and you can stare at her face and even chock her if she so wish cheesy cheesy

Maybe you need to change your route cheesy

I will consider this , I just hope the other route wont have worse things litering the road.

Hmmmmm I am amazed you are a huge fan of missionary. Its actually an amazing position but some people find it boring.

Regardless of your show of hard boy you are sexually conservative even though you still have not told me what your fetish is cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 01, 2020
Twoclans:

I will consider this , I just hope the other route wont have worse things litering the road.

Hmmmmm I am amazed you are a huge fan of missionary. Its actually an amazing position but some people find it boring.

Regardless of your show of hard boy you are sexually conservative even though you still have not told me what your fetish is cheesy cheesy
If the other routes worse, na to get treadmill. Cover distances in your house

Is it? cheesy cheesy I bet it is when the girl can spice it up. Not just being a log of wood shocked

Show of hard boy? I’m not sure I understand this

Somethings are not meant to be posted on internet tongue
Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Twoclans(f): 3:29pm On May 01, 2020
0KNM:
If the other routes worse, na to get treadmill. Cover distances in your house

Is it? cheesy cheesy I bet it is when the girl can spice it up. Not just being a log of wood shocked

Show of hard boy? I’m not sure I understand this

Somethings are not meant to be posted on internekt
tongue

0KNM 2020 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 01, 2020
Twoclans:

0KNM 2020 cheesy
Abi o, make my oga no go sack me cheesy wink
Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Twoclans(f): 3:37pm On May 01, 2020
0KNM:
Abi o, make my oga no go sack me cheesy wink

Abeggggg ohh not even now with the global economic crises already looming . cheesy cheesy please secure your job .

Do you think the coronavirus was deliberately introduced to the human race or do you think it's an experiment gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes GLK 2014 model by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 01, 2020
Twoclans:

Abeggggg ohh not even now with the global economic crises already looming . cheesy cheesy please secure your job .

Do you think the coronavirus was deliberately introduced to the human race or do you think it's an experiment gone wrong.

From what I’ve watched and read about the virus, I’ve come to conclude that; 1. It’s man made, 2. It was deliberate. Nothing like experiment gone wrong

I’m not a big fan of all these conspiracy theories, but I believe this particular one was deliberate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Need Toyota Dyna Truck / 2009 Model Toyota Camry Le Toks Manual Drive Fully Loaded / Registered Volkswagen Sharon Vr6 Space Bus @ N700,000.00 Call 08023416552

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.