Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump (662 Views)

TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List / Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term / Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump by 12Monkeys: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nigeria under Buhari is home to several Islamic terrorist organizations .

We have ISWAP, ALQIM (All Qaeda in the Magreb), our very own special autists in Boko Haram and our dearly beloved Fulani herdsmen.

I see no reason not to even add IMN to the list since the majority Muslim population who have a soft spot for the four aforementioned consider the Shites as "terrorists".

We can add the criminal organization known as the Nigeria Police, the Sunni Jihadist army as well as the APC den of demons.

There are just too many bad eggs in this shith0le to risk having another Mutallab on US soil blowing himself up in between shouting " Allahu Akbar".

Let us all enjoy the sh!tstorm we enabled by either openly voting in this boko govt or not doing enough to prevent this disaster.

We die here.

Oga Trump carry go.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump by voltron14: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
A monkey writing.

I can bet my top dollar the monkey is out of the country himself.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump by 12Monkeys: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
voltron14:
A monkey writing.

I can bet my top dollar the monkey is out of the country himself.

How you take know?

You niggers should not come and FCK sh!t up for us here.

Stay in your Buhari enabled Sh!thole

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump by GamalNasser: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
Truth is bitter , if I was in Trump's shoes I will do the same , the country is a Terrorist nest

6 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump by voltron14: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
12Monkeys:

How you take know?

Your likes are predictable.

Fvck shit up?

It is exactly because of your likes they are considering a travel ban.

My kind would always be welcomed the world over.

We bring wealth to nations whilst you leach off.

Got a flight to catch.

I'll continue when I land.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
I stand with Trump

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
Rubbish post.

All I see is pure racism,why is Saudi Arabia a major sponsor of different terrorist groups not on the list.

Even the 9/11 terrorist attacks where airlines where crashed into buildings in New York and Washington where carried out mainly by Saudi citizens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump by 12Monkeys: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
voltron14:

Your likes are predictable.

Fvck shit up?

It is exactly because of your likes they are considering a travel ban.

My kind would always be welcomed the world over.

We bring wealth to nations whilst you leach off.

Got a flight to catch.

I'll continue when I land.

I thought Buhari is working?

Remain in your shitty shith0le

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump by 12Monkeys: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Rubbish post.

All I see is pure racism,why is Saudi Arabia a major sponsor of different terrorist groups not on the list.

Because unlike the Saudis who export Terrorism, you niggers are major importers of it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump by fireback: 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
12Monkeys:

Because unlike the Saudis who export Terrorism, you niggers are major importers of it.

lol, suadis don't keep terrorists, they manufacture and export it. while Nigeria import theirs and keep it...
buhari's handwork!.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump by XANDERBOY85: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
12Monkeys:

How you take know?

I wonder what they’re looking for again in the US when they have exactly what they asked for in Nigeria: Buhari and his next-level governance!

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump by horsepower102: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

I wonder what they’re looking for again in the US when they have exactly what they asked for in Nigeria: Buhari and his next-level governance!

I watched a documentary of Nigerians crossing US-Canada border to seek refuge in Canada. Guess who they were to my greatest surprise.

Yoruba Muslims.

The same people that always taunt igbos are the first to run away from Nigeria ( which they claim to love) as soon as they get the opportunity.

I will post a video of that documentary for anyone who doubts me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump by 12Monkeys: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

You dey mind them.

Is Buhari not the best president ever?

Is terrorism not a thing of the past?

Is the economy not booming again?

Is the Rule of Law not being followed judiciously ?

Abeg, Trump should ban Niggerians joor

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump by 12Monkeys: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
horsepower102:

I watched a documentary of Nigerians crossing US-Canada border to seek refuge in Canada. Guess who they were to my greatest surprise.

Yoruba Muslims.

The same people that always taunt igbos are the first to run away from Nigeria ( which they claim to love) as soon as they get the opportunity.

I will post a video of that documentary for anyone who doubts me.

I saw that same video. They were crossing into Canada through New York seeking Asylum from Trump's ICE deportation crew.

Funniest thing is that the Canadians denied them entry and asylum.

You could see that they were in a bad shape, jobless and desperate to avoid the deportation. My question was what were they doing in the US without valid papers and work permits? How can they secure a descent paying job without necessary documents without resorting to crime?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump by voltron14: 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
12Monkeys:

I saw that same video. They were crossing into Canada through New York seeking Asylum from Trump's ICE deportation crew.

Funniest thing is that the Canadians denied them entry and asylum.

You could see that they were in a bad shape, jobless and desperate to avoid the deportation. My question was what were they doing in the US without valid papers and work permits? How can they secure a descent paying job without necessary documents without resorting to crime?

Shut up.

My Igbo friend decided to stay back with his family in the states even on a visitor's visa.

His entire family for that matter.
Re: Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump by 12Monkeys: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
voltron14:

Shut up.

My Igbo friend decided to stay back with his family in the states even on a visitor's visa.

At least they are not running to Canada after Trump deportation order.

Your Yaribanza vagrants will stand out as a Zulu warrior in a Swiss village.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump by voltron14: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
12Monkeys:

At least they are not running to Canada after Trump deportation order.

Your Yaribanza vagrants will stand out as a Zulu warrior in a Swiss village.

Another Igbo has been in UK illegally for at least 12 years.

He no dey take siren play.

grin
Re: Why Nigeria Deserves A Travel Ban From Trump by Octopusssy(f): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
voltron14:

Shut up.

The cock_ will come home to roost.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Amokachi As Nigeria Football Ambassador / US State Dept Set To Unveil Sweeping Sanctions On Nigeria / Clearing The Air: As A Family Wishes To Mourn In Peace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.