Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate (50950 Views)

Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Sprays Money On Residents Of His State From SUV / Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada / Kola Ologbondiyan Caught Spreading Fake Judgement About Senator Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by Amdoyin(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2020
subtlemee:
only embezzled and yahoo money can be sprayed likes this.....if you suffer finish under hot sun to work or do business na to change 5k into 200naira put for envelope take go party o
chai! I caste poverty mentality.. Anyway, Buruji was opportuned to make money and he spend it like illiterate.. Elite don't spray money to the Admiralty of the public. They can one give the musicians the wad of cash codedly
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by omlueh(m): 9:50am On Jan 29, 2020
Abuga buga, Riliwan Aleshinloye, Ojurongbe, Morris Ibekwe, Toyin Igbira, Tunde Tunlanpa, Roland Gbadebo. E.T.C gbogbo awon Boda ati Anti apa dede.
seunmsg:

If you’ve been following Fuji music, you will know that Buruji’s Style of spraying is not new at all. In fact, it is very old. Bolaji Basia, Laide Fowosere, Abana Olasheu etc have been spraying money in bundles for a long time.
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2020
KWAM1 and his monotonous nonsense called music; anyways sha, na cultist dey spray cultist; wetin consine agbero etc.
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by seunmsg(m): 9:56am On Jan 29, 2020
omlueh:
Abuga buga, Riliwan Aleshinloye, Ojurongbe, Morris Ibekwe, Toyin Igbira, Tunde Tunlanpa, Roland Gbadebo. E.T.C gbogbo awon Boda ati Anti apa dede.

These are very old guys and most of them are even dead. I was trying to refer the OP to guys that are still very much around and rich.
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by Hedonisst: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2020
Call him a drug dealer and wanted felon, no problem, but this one no be politics money or public funds he dey spend. Buruji is not a today somebody. He has been cashing out for many decades. Na them be the real baba for street.

1 Like

Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by kizyalex10(m): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2020
nonsojaggs:
A video hit the internet of Mr Buruji Kashamu spraying brand new bundles of 500 Naira notes on King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, also known as K1 De Ultimate.

This style introduce by Senator Kashamu is new to admirers at the event as oppose to the spraying of Naira notes by notes. He can be seen spending wads of cash like it means nothing.

Senator Buruji Kashamu, once served as a senator representing Ogun State from 2015 - 2019 under the People’s Democratic Party.

See video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNEVd0jHTVY

https://mobile.twitter.com/walegates/status/1222082363968118785
i swear nigeria is a pit of hell.when u see these people kill,maim.do all manner of things to get into power jst to maintain extravagancy.build long village as his home where he wont sleep in more than a room and 8 inches bed.fuel and maintain 10 cars dat whe wont sit in more than one portion of a single car.while his mansions he paid thousands to many domestic staffs to clean idle rooms dat visitors might bt even sleep in 5 years.they fight so hard to maintain such stupid affluence at the detriment of d poor masses.he fought to get to power and embezzle money.not to build nd create good jobs but to spend lavishly nd spend like an slowpoke they are.everything in africa is wrong.from mindset to everything u can think of.the whole world have left us behind

1 Like

Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by Lexusgs430: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2020
subtlemee:
only embezzled and yahoo money can be sprayed likes this.....if you suffer finish under hot sun to work or do business na to change 5k into 200naira put for envelope take go party o

No hin Baba Jebu money, hin dey spend ................... Have you ever seen a poor bookmaker ?........ cheesy
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by Btruth: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2020
What do you expect from a drug baron?
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by abuhusna1: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:
Chai!

Na Ogun go kill all of us for Nigeria.

Both at home and in Diaspora.

Only your families home and abroad.
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by livinbygrace: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2020
cuteboy2:

It is Bola Tinubu who introduced it. Didn't you see video of Tinubu spraying bundles of cash on KWAM 1 during birthday of Razaq Okoya Thomas with VP Osibanjo applauding the show of shame in Dec 2019?

It’s not Tinubu,if you are used to Fuji music ,you will know this has been going on for long.
If you are not a big time spender ,K1 will never recognize or praise you .
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by Hedonisst: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2020
GogobiriLalas:
KWAM1 and his monotonous nonsense called music; anyways sha, na cultist dey spray cultist; wetin consine agbero etc.

Very monotonous indeed. I don't know what these Yoruba money guys (and some Igbos too) enjoy in Wasiu's discordant noise. His tunes are not melodious, pleasant sounding, rich in lyrics or danceable in the real sense. Even the praise singing isn't spellbinding. Nothing to compare to someone like Sunny or even Commander.

I wonder how Wasiu managed to build himself into this level, such that spraying him money is a status symbol, has been this way for decades now. The goodwill jazz must be VERY strong. Some things are just too mysterious.

1 Like

Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by victorazyvictor(m): 10:09am On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:
Chai!

You alone
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 29, 2020
Hedonisst:

Very monotonous indeed. I don't know what these Yoruba money guys (and some Igbos too) enjoy in Wasiu's discordant noise. His tunes are not melodious, pleasant sounding, rich in lyrics or danceable in the real sense. Even the praise singing isn't spellbinding. Nothing to compare to someone like Sunny or even Commander.

I wonder how Wasiu managed to build himself into this level, such that spraying him money is a status symbol, has been this way for decades now. The goodwill jazz must be VERY strong. Some things are just too mysterious.
Bros I think say na only me notice am o! The jazz bad gaan
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by hisexcellency34: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2020
And the he goat couldn't move one bill in Senate for four years
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by Insectkiller: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2020
Uselesssss and senselessss Nigeria drug Baron senators everywhere..

No Nigeria senator can ever be a role model..because they are all hooligansss, roguesss, drug Baronsss, callousss people, mediocresss, self-centeredd people, lootersss, thievesss, cheatsss, etc.

Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by SojiCash(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:
Chai!

Gba be
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by Insectkiller: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2020
Hedonisst:

My thought too!!!

I guess his charm/Otumokpo/ogun/yajeee/Jazz must be very potent..

Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by larryking540: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2020
ursullalinda:
Stolen money......thats how its spent

Stolen money is an understatement,I prefer u use the term tax payers money (that will be more painful to an average 9ja man)

1 Like

Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by Jfkitchen123(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2020
He was spraying bundles how about Tinubu that gave The same k1 a big heap of cash? That will not trend! Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by mkoabiola: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2020
Wolgrace:
I think this is an old video. Hope this post isn't paid to also expose and disgrace Kashamu as a pay back? War between premier lotto and western lotto

However, not trying to justify the don of drug baron, Kashamu a.k.a "ESHO JINADU." Back then, I'm so familiar with the music abulms of the fuji icon, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, whose songs heavily and openly showered praises on so many drug barons and peddlers.

Where is deji connection, bolaji basia, abuga, akinleru, sati ramoni, queen alesh, young alhaja, bode de way, dudu heritage, kekere ijebu, sons of olanihun ibadan (kayode & tunde), morris igbokwe, tunapa, lists goes on...........? Many are now registered local, multinational and international business moguls with the proceeds. Many are into politics too.

So much cleansing to be done in this nation...!
Thes guys u mentioned were big time spenders .
Most were drug barons.

But some of them are now broke

Watch ogogo @60..

See how some young guys hahave taken over.

K1 na ijebu guy
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by mkoabiola: 10:43am On Jan 29, 2020
Hedonisst:

Am an ardent listener of K1,KSA n obey

They are all gud in singing praises to thier spenders .

But K1 modernised his style of singing and instrumental hit....
Hence,they all got thier fans.

ButK1/na ijebu guy.

He go din fortify himself on stage
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by DSoj(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2020
In 2020.. a senator does this? In a country 80% live in poverty. God, when are we gonna have balls to stone this kind of idiot to death in Nigeria?
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by Kaymaxine(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2020
Every bundle he opened was #500k each,and he opened more than 5 in that video!!!
#goingtosleep
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by ForkDragnet: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2020
frankmoney:
Yet his people are living in poverty
who are his people? All man for himself in this part of the world
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by otes4646: 11:13am On Jan 29, 2020
subtlemee:
bross even yahoo dey learn for this one
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by shogsman(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:
Chai!

It will start and end with you and your family.
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by shogsman(m): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2020
livinbygrace:

Dangote is even worse but he does codedly..Or why do you think most artistes praises him all the time ,you think say na for free ?l dey laugh

All you have is assumptions, tell me an aritste that has received cash from dangote.
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by Le124(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2020
Na only you the Ogun go kill and people that want to die with you
HacheNoire:
Chai!

Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by foleskay(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2020
Ijebus are naturally rich!! Seem their forefathers had fortified the younger generation with oshole, that no matter how small job you do, you shall keep multiplying!!
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 29, 2020
Oyinbo and Chinese men go just they look these ones like mugus. directionless people.
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2020
foleskay:
Ijebus are naturally rich!! Seem their forefathers had fortified the younger generation with oshole, that no matter how small job you do, you shall keep multiplying!!

Not just ijebu, ogun state generally. it's because they were the closest to interact with the colonialists & the first to get educated. Even great great grandparents from ogun state spoke fluent english. Unlike other parts of the hinterland.
Re: Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate by foleskay(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Stevecovey:

Not just ijebu, ogun state generally. it's because they were the closest to interact with the colonialists & the first to get educated. Even great great grandparents from ogun state spoke fluent english. Unlike other parts of the hinterland.

Hmm I see. So the colonialists landed first in ogun from Europe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA / Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.