Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

If You Must Receive, You Have To Give First:the Power Of Giving - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Must Receive, You Have To Give First:the Power Of Giving (228 Views)

First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / The Power Of Giving Back And Alumni / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Must Receive, You Have To Give First:the Power Of Giving by MaziEbuka1(m): 4:46am On Jan 29, 2020
Life has taught me a lesson i have carried all my life and that is the necessity of giving or being charitable. Some people give a lot by the way of time and knowledge/education, but will never give away money. They will always say, 'I will give when i have extra money' and of course, there is rarely an extra to give.

Successful and smart people like myself give money as well as education. I believe firmly in giving. If you want something, all you need to do is give FIRST! When you are short of money, the magic is to give, either to your church, the poor or to your favorite charity.

If i could leave one single idea with you, it is that idea. When ever you feel 'short' or in 'need', of something, give what you want first and it will come back to you in many folds. That's exactly what it is for money.

Check around you. Poor people are more greedy than rich people. The simple explanation is that if a person was rich, that person was providing something that people wanted. The greatest lesson I've learned is that when ever i am in need or wanted something, I'd go out and give it out first.

This reminds me of a story captured in Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad, Poor Dad. According to Robert, there was this guy sitting with firewood in his arms on a cold freezing night, and he is yelling at the pot-bellied stove, 'if you give me some wood, i'ill put some wood in!' So, when it comes to money, love, happiness, sales and contacts, all one needs to remember is to give first what you want and it will come back in droves. And i mean it.

There are powers in this world that are much smarter than we are. You can get there on your own, but its much easier with the help of powers that be. All you need is to be generous with what you have, and the powers will be generous with you.

If you want to receive, all you need to do is GIVE.

I pray that God Almighty will input in us the power and spirit of giving so as to ease our ability to receive.

Feel free to share this lovely piece with your family and friends.

Read on www.yourlivingideas.com for more lifestyle tips, inspirational articles and information vital to your day to day Iiving.

Seun

(1) (Reply)

SAP HANA Training In Bangalore / Get Valid Az-203 Exam Dump [2020] Passing Microsoft Az-203 Certification Exam / Police Sub Inspector (SI) Final Result 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.