Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? (3894 Views)

Cede Ticket To The South, Or Be Ready To Lose Our Support- SS PDP Govs To PDP / Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by Ojiofor: 7:22am On Jan 29, 2020
Afamed:

Keep quiet, children of confusion. When it's politics Asaba is SS but when it's Biafra agitation Asaba suddenly becomes part and parcel of Biafra land.

Are we discussing Biafra or Nigerian here?
Be objective for once in your life.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by IrohCaysen: 7:25am On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
Two face people. When it's land grabbing Vs Biafra,Asaba is SE, but in terms of politics Asaba is SS. Confused set of people
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by IrohCaysen: 7:25am On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

But according to diletor aka land grabbers Asaba down to Edo are SE. Abi this does not work again?
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by JAWBONE(m): 7:26am On Jan 29, 2020
He can represent SE if that's the problem. Afterall, Anioma's fought and died too in a war led by an Anambra man
Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2020
NaijaNaWaa:
Dear Nairalanders, I need your opinion urgently. The newly nominated CBN Deputy Governor Dr. Kingsley I. Obiora is from Asaba in Delta State, which is in South South geopolitical zone. Why then is he representing South East in the CBN Board? Is there an overnight adjustment to the existing zonal structure or is it that zones and zonal boundaries don’t exist anymore? Does it mean that zone and tribe are the same, assuming that he’s Igbo? Can a Yoruba person from Niger, Kogi or Kwara represent South West in a Federal position?

Don’t get me wrong, Dr. Obiora is eminently qualified for the position. My question is only with respect to existing zonal arrangement.

Please I need your unbiased, matured and wise opinion on this.

You raised a valid point..

Emefiele is trying to play smart..

How can someone in SS take the slot of SE just because he has one name that resembles Igbo name.

By any means did obiora said he is Igbo...No.

Abeg we need our appointment

lalasticlala
frontpage

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 29, 2020
JAWBONE:
He can represent SE if that's the problem. Afterall, Anioma's fought and died too in a war led by an Anambra man

You're not serious.

Represent south east my foot.

He should wait for Emefiele to retire and take his position.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by NaijaNaWaa: 7:31am On Jan 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You raised a valid point..

Emefiele is trying to play smart..

How can someone in SS take the slot of SE just because he has one name that resembles Igbo name.

By any means did obiora said he is Igbo...No.

Abeg we need our appointment

lalasticlala
frontpage

“Emefiele is trying to play smart...”. Kudos to you! You got it!!

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by Ojiofor: 7:31am On Jan 29, 2020
JAWBONE:

Can Igbo man from SE represent SS in any capacity?

11 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2020
gratiaeo:
If the appointment is for SE geopolitical zone which i doubt then it's wrong but if it's for Igbo's he is good to go

There is nothing like appointment is for Igbos. Deputy CBN appointments is based on Geopolitical zones.

And each zone has their own rep.

That name should not be confirmed. Give SE what is their right.

How can SS carry two slots and you tell me one is for SE.

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by NaijaNaWaa: 7:35am On Jan 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

There is nothing like appointment is for Igbos. Deputy CBN appointments is based on Geopolitical zones.

And each zone has their own rep.

That name should not be confirmed. Give SE what is their right.

How can SS carry two slots and you tell me one is for SE.

Bless you! Nairalanders, we can right this wrong. South East has been so cheated... let end it with this one.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 29, 2020
NaijaNaWaa:

“Emefiele is trying to play smart...”. Kudos to you! You got it!!

People that will tell you they are not Igbos but by any means possible they will to use their name to take over other zones slot.

Ibe kachikwu was asked are you igbo..his reply was I am more Lagos and Nigeria.

Emefiele are you Igbo ..no we are Ika....

Now you want to take a position belonging to a whole SE to another zone..

Abaribe should not allow that to be oooo...

That name should be stepped down... Nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by xelly: 7:37am On Jan 29, 2020
kynbasil01:
foolishness will not even allow you to contribute meaningfully

Don't waste your time on people that will not make any sense to your question.

When they want to divide us more, they present SS but in actual sense it doesn't exist. It is the Eastern region.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by Ojiofor: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2020
There is absolutely nothing person no go see in this pro cattle administration.
Who recommended a man from Asaba in SS to represent SE at CBN. They shouldn't confirm his appointment if actually the slot is meant for SE unless Asaba has been carved to SE overnight.

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2020
xelly:

When they want to divide us more, they present SS but in actual sense it doesn't exist. It is the Eastern region.

Oga forget that nonsense of dividing you.

CBN deputy governors slot by right belongs to SE.

Others zones has theirs as demanded by constitution.

Why should someone from SS now take over SE slots.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by NaijaNaWaa: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

People that will tell you they are not Igbos but by any means possible they will to use their name to take over other zones slot.

I've kachikwu was asked are you igbo..his reply was I am more Lagos and Nigeria.

Emefiele are you Igbo ..no we are Ika....

Now you want to take a position belonging to a whole SE to another zone..

Abaribe should not allow that to be oooo...

That name should be stepped down... Nonsense.

Igbos will regret it if they allow themselves to be blackmailed into allowing this cheating to succeed.

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by enemybulldozer(m): 7:41am On Jan 29, 2020
Afamed:

So you can only claim their land and resources but disown the natives of the land. You have just confirmed what the Rivers and Bayelsa people were saying. You are al interested in their oil not that the love you have for them that made you to claim Rivers , Delta and Bayelsa are Biafra land
I don't just understand what you are saying is like you're drunk this morning.

Were you expecting me to say or include those areas to SE??
In the real sense, it is you zoogerians that always attaché them by force so you can have their lands and resources. You zoogerians are only interested in their oil not that you love them.
What you people did to GEJ and what OBJ did to odi people proves me right.
Even recently, your terrorist soldiers raised down two communities in bayelsa state. Does all these atrocities show love and want??

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by Ojiofor: 7:42am On Jan 29, 2020
xelly:

Asaba was never in Eastern region.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 29, 2020
NaijaNaWaa:

Igbos will regret it if they allow themselves to be blackmailed into allowing this cheating to succeed.

Abaribe should know better.

Employment opportunities and rest this man will now shift it to his people.

How can Emefiele be this wicked?

And he is trying to play it home.

SE senators should not allow that to be.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by LabDNA: 7:42am On Jan 29, 2020
Afamed:

Keep quiet, children of confusion. When it's politics Asaba is SS but when it's Biafra agitation Asaba suddenly becomes part and parcel of Biafra land.

You've been seriously hammered, take your L in peace. grin

8 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 29, 2020
NaijaNaWaa:

Look at your map: is Asaba in Delta State or not? If yes, is Delta in SS or SE? It’s that simple.
Edo and delta was bendel in same state, but u dont ask if edo is ss or se
Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2020
Mikecold:
Edo and delta was bendel in same state, but u dont ask if edo is ss or se

Was the question they ask you?

Read meaning before replying off handedly

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by rafindo(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2020
NaijaNaWaa:
Dear Nairalanders, I need your opinion urgently. The newly nominated CBN Deputy Governor Dr. Kingsley I. Obiora is from Oshimili in Delta State, which is in South South geopolitical zone. Why then is he representing South East in the CBN Board? Is there an overnight adjustment to the existing zonal structure or is it that zones and zonal boundaries don’t exist anymore? Does it mean that zone and tribe are the same, assuming that he’s Igbo? Can a Yoruba person from Niger, Kogi or Kwara represent South West in a Federal position?

Don’t get me wrong, Dr. Obiora is eminently qualified for the position. My question is only with respect to existing zonal arrangement.

Please I need your unbiased, matured and wise opinion on this.

————
Apologies, I don’t know his exact town in Delta State and didn’t bother because it’s not that relevant. What’s important is that he’s from Igbo (speaking?) part of Delta State in South South Nigeria and definitely not from South East and therefore shouldn’t represent SE.

You are just an ethnic jingoist. So what matters to you is that he his Igbo speaking. God help me japa from Nigeria . we are just king of double standard. We migrate to the western world and compete favourably with the indigenes of that area they do not complain because they believe let the best man get the job. But we come to Nigeria and change it to let my brother get the job.
Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 29, 2020
rafindo:

You are just an ethnic jingoist. So what matters to you is that he his Igbo speaking. God help me japa from Nigeria . we are just king of double standard. We migrate to the western world and compete favourably with the indigenes of that area they do not complain because they believe let the best man get the job. But we come to Nigeria and change it to let my brother get the job.

The constitution has rules or you only apply when it suits you and drop it when you feel like.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by NaijaNaWaa: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2020
rafindo:

You can’t even read a, b, c, d... sorry

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by rummmy: 9:25am On Jan 29, 2020
Afamed:

But according to diletor aka land grabbers Asaba down to Edo are SE. Abi this does not work again?
Igbo is different from SE oga,dont let me question your certificate...
Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by rummmy: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2020
Afamed:

now I know you are not intelligent as I thought..... Nigeria have 6 geopolitical zones.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by pazienza(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2020
All my life, I have never seen Emefiele refer to himself as Igbo. He and Ovia his master have always distanced themselves from Igbo.
Aniocha and Oshimili people on the other mostly identify with Ndiigbo.

I don't know the game Emefiele is playing here, trying to pitch Ndiigbo in SE against those in Enu-ani.
This is shameful. Ndiigbo should handle this carefully. Okonjo Iweala from Aniocha/Oshimili represented SE not because she is from Aniocha/Oshimili, but because she was married to a man from SE(Abia).

We had a similar issue when Onovo from SE(Enugu) was snubbed for the post of IG police by FG, while Mike Mbama Okiro, the Agunechemba 1 of Egbema Rivers state became the immediate beneficiary of that decision

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by mrvitalis(m): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2020
Afamed:

Bring Igbo n SE are two different things

1 Like

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by mrvitalis(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Same thing is also applicable to you and your likes.

When it comes to biafra, delta state is not Igbo and will not join biafra but, when it comes to Kaduna Nzogwu's coup it is Igbo coup.

Bunch of hypocrites!
Igbo land doesn't end in south east
This is south east slot

Would u be happy if kogi man takes south west slot and another kogi man takes north central slot too

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by mrvitalis(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2020
Afamed:

So you can only claim their land and resources but disown the natives of the land. You have just confirmed what the Rivers and Bayelsa people were saying. You are al interested in their oil not that the love you have for them that made you to claim Rivers , Delta and Bayelsa are Biafra land
How can a Norma human come to this stupid conclusion ....would Ogun people be happy of they gave osun man their ministerial slot ?

Does it mean Ogun n osun are not Yoruba ?

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2020
FemiMaduka:
Nairaland is a microcosm of Nigeria; stark ignorance and hypocrisy are deeply entrenched. You'd be surprised to find out that a good number of the guys that spill garbage are actually grown-ups—some are even married with families. Imagine how a family headed by a very foolish man would fare!

Igboland cuts across areas designated as SE and SS (with some portions actually falling within the NC). No—and I mean NO—geopolitical zone is homogenous. There are Ijaw people native to the SW (Ondo); there are Igala people native to the SE (Anambra and Enugu)...same for the other four geopolitical zones. None is homogenous.

Now I'd employ an analogy: how would it sit if Dino Melaye, a Yorubaman from the NC (Kogi), is appointed to represent the SW? Definitely it would be an aberration. That is exactly the point of the Op.

P.S.: I think IGNORANCE is actually the chain holding Africa down today.
i m sure he is a grown ass man with children. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC / Hushpuppi Fraud: Aisha Reacts To Abba Kyari’s Suspension / Another Fake Bishop At The Unveiling Of Shettima Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.