Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Friends For Christmas And New Year. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Friends For Christmas And New Year. (454 Views)

Am Kenny Am 26 Am Cute I Do Business I Need Nice Female Friends For Friendship.. / I Need Female Friends For A Responsible Chat On 29C329CA. / Need Female Friends For Sister Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends For Christmas And New Year. by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 10, 2010
Hello everyone,

Are there any NairaLanders in Los Angeles? My school term is ending tomorrow and I'd be bored and lonely since almost everyone is going home for Christmas and New Year. Honestly, at this point, I don't care who you are; I just wanna hang out with people who understand the African culture. This is one of the disadvantages of living in a country without a single relative.
Re: Friends For Christmas And New Year. by racheal84(f): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2010
Wow so you bounce from your small villiage in nigeria to school in LA pretty fast.

P.S. I live in LA. Show yourself.
Re: Friends For Christmas And New Year. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2010
What's sup Rachael?

Actually, I attend a small institution in Pasadena. If you are curious, I can give you my address; we can hang out, that is if you live in Los Angeles.
Re: Friends For Christmas And New Year. by racheal84(f): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2010
wouldnt your "wife" in the picture. . .lol so you have claimed to me. . .be a little upset?

And yup im near there. why say i am when im not? I dnt live directly in LA itself tho
Re: Friends For Christmas And New Year. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2010
We have an open relationship. grin grin grin
Re: Friends For Christmas And New Year. by racheal84(f): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2010
lol well amazing. Not all people are into that wink

seriously tho. . .just curious. . how old are you? Your profile says 52. Nope im sure thats wrong. Answer honestly sheesh
Re: Friends For Christmas And New Year. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2010
I am 21. And if you want evidence, you can come down to my school; it's about 18minutes from central LA.
Re: Friends For Christmas And New Year. by racheal84(f): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2010
well  shocked WOW you look sooooo much older wiht your wife in the pic. amazing.  aw your a young one lol. Im 26
Re: Friends For Christmas And New Year. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2010
LOL. If only age were that important; all that matters is how you conduct yourself, what you do, what you have achieved, and your maturity. Unfortunately, age cannot reveal these things about anyone, it just shows how long you have lived on this earth. Nothing more.
Re: Friends For Christmas And New Year. by racheal84(f): 7:11am On Dec 11, 2010
LOL true that true that. . . your typings all nice and proper tongue unlike mine. I dont even pay attention to it. lol,
Re: Friends For Christmas And New Year. by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2010
I believe that the primary and most important quality about our comments is that readers should be readily able to understand them. The rest are secondary, hence, not really that important. However, there are some implied and unstated rules that one should follow when posting on a forum. Furthermore, since this is not a college paper, I'll say that you owe no one an explanation about your formatting style.

I think I need to change the name of this thread to "Rachael interrogates omo_to_dun".

(1) (Reply)

Single Lady Read This Plssssss / Love / Matured Lady Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.