Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 (31645 Views)

Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 by yusluvad(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2020
meekparagon:

First time this year
. My man please show some love sir. Access 0697306221 . Thanks sir. God bless you...
Re: Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 by jaephoenix(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2020
Expert17:

Dose dat won Treble Man utd, Barca and Inter Milan didn't HV injuries during the season Or don't care for dier players welfare
No excuses for limiting wat u can achieve.......

The more experience Klopp gathers, he will change mentality and fire up his players...

If u like win the league unbeaten... No Liverpool player will win the World Best.....
. But win dose 4 trophies, dey will bring the World Best to Anfield and give it to either Van Dirk or Mane
This one na hate abi stupidity?
So na quadruple dey give World Best?
So which quadruple Messi win last season?
For your info, hater, Liverpool won treble last in 2002.Your stupidity knows no limits
Re: Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 by Expert17: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2020
jaephoenix:

This one na hate abi stupidity?
So na quadruple dey give World Best?
So which quadruple Messi win last season?
For your info, hater, Liverpool won treble last in 2002.Your stupidity knows no limits

Understanding is far from fools...... Bfor u quote me, read, read, read, understand, understand, again and again
Re: Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 by jaephoenix(m): 8:42am On Feb 05, 2020
donoro:
Lol world best isn't based on collective trophies no b only laliga messi win last season why dey no give mahrez that won domestic treble + afcon undecided
The guy hatred is monumental
Re: Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 by jaephoenix(m): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

HAVE You WON EPL UNDER Klopp?

Or should I rephrase the question?

Have u ever in your life and history and it eternity under heaven or hell won EPL before?

U better be quiet and humble until u win one.....

My advice to you is, after God fear EPL.... Because I believe that 22 points gap should come with humility, believe me u don't want to suffer the biggest slumb in football history. Just win the first one please, then we can talk.
Shut up! You have no point
Re: Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 by uncastableodd(f): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2020
ComradeShegs:
In the spirit of this win, I'm giving this out to the last person that quotes me. #YNWA
me
Re: Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:19am On Feb 05, 2020
kingkakaone:

Lol... People are taking this thing so personal which makes me wonder.

Honestly, I do ignore them and their posts because no matter how you try to enlighten them, they will still argue out of point
Re: Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:21am On Feb 05, 2020
ComradeShegs:
In the spirit of this win, I'm giving this out to the last person that quotes me. #YNWA

YNWA!
Re: Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 by Minemrys: 10:48am On Feb 05, 2020
kingkakaone:

That youngster Neco is better than clyne at the moment.
Why should Trent be converted to midfield when he's having a sail where he is?
i have my reas0ns. Becos he is g0od at it, doesn't mean J. K shouldn't experiment with other tactics. A time would c0me when we may need Trent in midfield.
Re: Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Honestly, I do ignore them and their posts because no matter how you try to enlighten them, they will still argue out of point
True, I've noticed that with Expert17 and his marauders here.
But I think the hate for Liverpool increased since the UCL semi final against Barcelona. Most haters are either Barca or Man United fans.
I like the Gunners fans, they're always calm and calculated, Chelsea fans don't have any issues with Liverpool like Barca (Pep and UCL come back factors), and Man United, due to their fear of the upper hand Liverpool has at the moment over the decades long rivalry.
Re: Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
Minemrys:

i have my reas0ns. Becos he is g0od at it, doesn't mean J. K shouldn't experiment with other tactics. A time would c0me when we may need Trent in midfield.
Why experiment when he could just buy a natural midfielder and a backup for Trent?

Sometimes, pushing too much creates negative results.
Re: Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
kingkakaone:

True, I've noticed that with Expert17 and his marauders here.
But I think the hate for Liverpool increased since the UCL semi final against Barcelona. Most haters are either Barca or Man United fans.
I like the Gunners fans, they're always calm and calculated, Chelsea fans don't have any issues with Liverpool like Barca (Pep and UCL come back factors), and Man United, due to their fear of the upper hand Liverpool has at the moment over the decades long rivalry.

That's just it...
You're right.
Re: Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 by Nasiruddeen(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
If you claim to be a Muslim or Christian and you indulge yourself in sin of hatred even having evil thoughts against your neighbour then you are living in sin and your claim to love God is a lie.

Both Muslims and Christians have to learn how to control their words, thoughts and actions. It is only then we will begin to really understand what Islam and Christianity is all about.

Pay no heed to the false prophets of these days that speak so much on prosperity and wealth while they ignore Salvation.

Many of the people at the grassroots are now realising that when it comes to sharing the loot of Nigerian treasury, tribal and religious differences disappear and our elite become one.

As to be expected, members of the political elite are not giving up. They are using their financial muscle to encourage a campaign of hate through every conceivable medium at their disposal.

Mr Tribalist, your tribe is well represented in the list of armed robbers, treasury looters, kidnappers, ritual killers, internet fraudsters and drug pedlars, just as the other tribes you deride.

There is no tribe that is all good just as there is none that is irredeemably bad. Every mother does have them! Allah said:

"O Mankind, We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other. Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is he who is the most righteous of you" (Q 49:13).

The most worrying aspect of your myopia is that you are handing over the baton of hate to your children. But you forget that they are in a globalized world in which those children you have villagised will have no place.

Has it ever occurred to you that the more you villagise your children the narrower their catchment scope in terms of spread and reach?

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said, “He is not one of us who calls to tribalism. He is not one of us who fights for the sake of tribalism. He is not one of us who dies following the way of tribalism” (Abu Dawud, 5102).

Leaders are more able to help people when they try to exemplify the Scripture’s teachings.

Political leaders should set an example of discipleship for the people they serve. Religious bigotry is borne out of nothing but acute material and mental poverty.

Beware Mr Tribalist, you may yet fall on your own sword. Has it ever occurred to you that the same person you wish dead may attend your own funeral?

May we be guided to the right path.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 by eliyke(m): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
ComradeShegs:
sir pls I love dat shoe
Re: Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 by Tycoon007(m): 1:21am On Feb 06, 2020
Kindly DM 07035077624 for free job opportunities update on whatssap status, scholarships updates, CV and résumê computation, online Digital marketing on social media platforms, 10k( follower) Active social media accounts for sale (Twitter $ Instagram)...
Re: Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 by eliyke(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
ComradeShegs:
#YNWA
Re: Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 4th February 2020 by Veezy4u(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2020
donoro:
and vizzy4u those man u fans don japa grin grin scam fanbase cheesy
coughs..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Today's Tips For Footbal Betting 100% Free / Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 0) On 24th June 2020 / PSG Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 1) On 17th February 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.