Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Shipment On Hold - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipment On Hold (1391 Views)

Nigeria’s SEC Plans To Regulate Crypto On Hold In Light Of Central Bank Ban / Poland Picks Nigerian Oil Over Russian, First Shipment In Nov. / NLNG Targets 2024 For First Shipment Of LNG From Train-7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipment On Hold by VirtIQ: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2020
I got a shipment from abroad.it passed through diff countries and when it got to nigeria. My instincts told me there would be problem. I called dhl customer care and the lady told me its with dss. I dont know what to do now. Whether i should bomb all dhl offices nationwide. What sort of nonsense is this. What is the role of dss. It was a phone that was sent to me and everything was paid. Or are they trying to extort me here.
Re: Shipment On Hold by MrToothBrush: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2020
VirtIQ:
I got a shipment from abroad.it passed through diff countries and when it got to nigeria. My instincts told me there would be problem. I called dhl customer care and the lady told me its with dss. I dont know what to do now. Whether i should bomb all dhl offices nationwide. What sort of nonsense is this. What is the role of dss. It was a phone that was sent to me and everything was paid. Or are they trying to extort me here.
you don't have a business with the DSS except it's a shipment coming from Turkey, Afghanistan, Iraq or Iran.

Go to DHL office directly, find what the issue is
Re: Shipment On Hold by VirtIQ: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2020
Not at all. I google it and saw its dhl style of extortion. Either dss or ndlea. They want to extort me.im not based in lag.
MrToothBrush:
you don't have a business with the DSS except it's a shipment coming from Turkey, Afghanistan, Iraq or Iran.

Go to DHL office directly, find what the issue is
Re: Shipment On Hold by MrToothBrush: 8:32am On Jan 29, 2020
VirtIQ:
Not at all. I google it and saw its dhl style of extortion. Either dss or ndlea. They want to extort me.im not based in lag.
then it's time to call them out on Twitter and tag the DSS if possible
Re: Shipment On Hold by VirtIQ: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2020
I will call again and dis time i would record the call. Dhl said they will direct my call to dss.
So will call again in an hour,load my phone and lets see how much they want. But dhl why me. U should have allowed nafdac to hold it na. Why dss. Fools
MrToothBrush:
then it's time to call them out on Twitter and tag the DSS if possible
Re: Shipment On Hold by powerkey: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2020
VirtIQ:
I will call again and dis time i would record the call. Dhl said they will direct my call to dss.
So will call again in an hour,load my phone and lets see how much they want. But dhl why me. U should have allowed nafdac to hold it na. Why dss. Fools

We're interested in your case
Re: Shipment On Hold by VirtIQ: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2020
Nigeria is gone
Re: Shipment On Hold by VirtIQ: 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
I called and was given an email bearing dhl email at dhl.com. i got an auto response. Why will dss hold my shipment.this is extortion.
Re: Shipment On Hold by VirtIQ: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Someone help me
Re: Shipment On Hold by slimim101(m): 1:30am On Jun 05, 2020
This is what I'm currently experiencing... After paying duties and taxea of about 89,000 naira
Re: Shipment On Hold by clem2love(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
What is the point of calling ?

I guess u have some thing fishing aswell.

Of your goods are genuine, kindly visit there office to get ur item, or call you ur supplier to refund back your money, since ur order did not get to you.

Thanks
Re: Shipment On Hold by kryptochats: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
its not new thing na their way! either Ndlea or Dss

(1) (Reply)

Do This In 1 Hour And Get Paid 3000 Naira By Me / As A Student You Can Start A Fish Farm With Just 20k.. / Want To Start Printing Recharge Cards With N500,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.