Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 (1008 Views)

When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Nairalander Narrates Robbery Scare At His House In The Most Hilarious Manner / 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 by chima2011: 7:34am On Dec 10, 2010
Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The cyber cafe

1. Log on, wait a sec, then get a frightened look on your face and scream "Oh my God! They've found me!" and bolt.

2. Laugh uncontrollably for about 3 minutes & then suddenly stop and look suspiciously at everyone who looks at you.

3. When your computer is turned off, complain to the monitor on duty that you can't get the darn thing to work.

After he/she's turned it on, wait 5 minutes, turn it off again, & repeat the process for a good half hour.

4. Type frantically, often stopping to look at the person next to you evilly.

5. Before anyone else is in the lab, connect each computer to different screen than the one it's set up with.

6. Write a program that plays the "Smurfs" theme song and play it at the highest volume possible over & over again.

7. Work normally for a while. Suddenly look amazingly startled by something on the screen and crawl underneath the desk.

8. Ask the person next to you if they know how to tap into top-secret Pentagon files.

9. Use Interactive Send to make passes at people you don't know.

10. Make a small ritual sacrifice to the computer before you turn it on.
Re: Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2010
ara di nudi nudi
Re: Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 by lysaa(f): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2010
i nor follow o
Re: Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2010
[/sub]TRANLATION[sub] madness comes in grades grin grin grin grin
Re: Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 by yinkalink(f): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2010
Lancaster you can say that again
Re: Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 by Nellyon(f): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2010
Thats actually funny. Albeit an adaptation of '30 things to do durin an exam bla bla'
Re: Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 by chima2011: 9:58am On Dec 11, 2010
well i actually get d joke from my friend wey dem don carry go one big psychiatric hotel make him go enjoy, so if wan join am 4 d hotel just try any of am or all of am so that them go carry u go d president suit so that u go enjoy well well!!!!!!
Re: Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 by tluv2(f): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2011
, lmao @ no1 and no2,
Re: Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 by Nelson6(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2011
lol i really love dis , . . . .the part about typing frantically and staring evilly at ur neighbor grin

kudos poster . .guess i will practice some in a nearby cafe 2nite *grins evilly at everyone in da thread* grin wink
Re: Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 by flexystar(f): 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2011
crazness is truly a disease @ poster, u are suffering from brainstormania

but then kudos that was funny.
Re: Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 by Nelson6(m): 9:34am On Feb 11, 2011
very funny i tell u grin
Re: Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 by allabosky(m): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2011
ara ga gba ndi ara.
Re: Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 by Nelson6(m): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2011
ara o gbawala gi?? shocked shocked shocked shocked jiri nwayo grin
Re: Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 by EfemenaXY: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2011
Boring Stuff lipsrsealed
Re: Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 by dani1luv: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2011
Dem just go castrate you
Re: Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 by bashydemy(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2011
i dint get what the OP is trying to say

(1) (Reply)

Speechless / Who Be Fool? / Funniest Shaving Cream Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.