Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party (11330 Views)

Amazing Wedding Pics Of A Nairaland Couple from Texas (see Gorgeous Pics) / Church & Wedding Reception At Lagos Beach By Nigerian Couple (photos) / PHOTOS: Couple wed at Oniru beach, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2011
Such a nice idea. I'm all in!
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by nex(m): 4:57am On Oct 11, 2011
I think we better have T-shirts that will identify different Nairalanders at the venue.

All the details for the event will be posted on this page. You can also check the event page created for the Grand Nigerian Party for those on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=243051199070372&ref=nf . It's definitely going to be a paid event, say between N3000 and N5,000. But that will all depend on what will be provided for attendees. We're looking at making customized T-shirts, Drinks, and Barbecue at the least, then if we want to really go all out, we want to have upcoming artistes perform at the party.

We were also talking to a foreign artiste who had never been to Nigeria before, but we think that can wait for the next edition.

For any further information or for suggestions

Nejeeb Bello

TU Global Concerns Concepts Ltd. (RC:738908)
12, Apostolic Church Street, Ajao Estate, Lagos.
Phone: +234 813 422 7113 +2341 841 7813
BBM: 32479C0C
email: barbaricbar@yahoo.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/BarBaricBar
@Bar_Baric on Twitter
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by jidesp(m): 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2011
smh for all of you, Nice concept, till all of u made it to the 7th page, Let me give you guys a tip, if you can talk to the Nairaland Management, whoever is planning the event should partner with them, then send out sponsorship letter, whether adhoc sponsorship or financial sponsorship, The planning company should do the Media Buying on Radio, TV, and then they should come up with an experiential marketing concept to buzz interactive and also Brand the beach (Banner, Rollup, Tshirts,etc). if you can get some artists to perform, and do some games maybe volleyball, Its NL day, so you shud feel special when you're there, pls dont just plan some Random stuffs. or else you all will just go to the Beach and feel like you'r not suppose to be there,

One more thing, If you thinking of getting sponsors before the ending of this Year, you're JONZING!!!!, Wait till next year during easter period, but you can start sending proposals from January,

Products Sponsorship, PowerHorse, Samsung,

I dont know if i say what you want to hear, but seriously, procrastination is what i dont like, if you can plan for the event, pitch it, the concept is open here, I'm only trying to suggest,

(after jidesp advice NL people, he enter okada ja) wink :p

Redcarpet Event Production
www.wildcardltd.com
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by jeffy1ted: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2011
abuja is ok please palssssssssss i will attend, what do you think
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by jidesp(m): 2:13am On Oct 22, 2011
one more thing, such event should be free, dont pay any money, its your event, @nex, so if you collect 3000-5000 who will own it at the end of the day, you or all nairaland member, ?
Re: Let's Have A Nairaland Beach Party by nex(m): 3:44am On Nov 14, 2011
@Jeff1ted

Abuja will be the next season. Hopefully, by then, Seun would have also contributed to the efforts more than anything else. also, as Jidesp mentioned, that will provide adequate time for us to get credible sponsors.

@Jidesp

Thanks for your advice and support, both on this forum, and off it. We do hope you will stay in touch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Leave Comedy For Shortcut" Shutsdown Abuja, As Performing Kids Bag Scholarship / Who Pays For The Wedding? / Pictures From Nse Nkpe Etims Birthday At Club Deuces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.