Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,082 members, 7,845,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years (20579 Views)

United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General / Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Stillthebest: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
kiss
PDP isnt fit in a qualitative opposition?

They are only rambling!
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by akdjr(m): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Most useless party in history of democracy in the world. They were not used to being in the opposition before so I can feel their pain. Lai Muhammed said it's tough to be in opposition but more convenient to be in power and he told PDP that 20years will not be bad for them to remain in opposition. This was said during his screening after the 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Jabioro: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
US consul general is coming to beat us for voting you out...Dem no work abi
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by aimuan(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:

What made PDP sign the current electoral act into law during their own tenure. Since they knew it was not perfect why sign it?

Now another party is ruling they suddenly realise it is not perfect.

Thunder fire all of them
I am not talking about party.It's sad how you guys attributes someone's comment here to party affiliation.. I hate pdp and apc..All I want is a better Nigeria in respective of which party is in power..

1 Like

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by YancyJay: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
Buhari will not sign an amendment to the electoral act. PDP can go to blazes
[/s]
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by blasted12: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

God bless you jawe.. You're a Patriot!

You forgot to add that is a Rotten meat selling terrorist.. grin cheesy
Myndd44 OMA4J rule 2 violation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by sparko1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Sign wetin? No be Major General Buhari the tyrant again? E no go sign anything... We say we're in Democracy but what we experience is nothing short of a dictatorship Government.. Nobody here can say there was no complete freedom during Jonathan's tenure. How many can say the same for this present tenure? But as usual, the Buharideen zombies will soon land to defend their Lord and savior as usual... Radaada oshi!

Next time don't compare Jonathan and Buhari, they are one and the same, I remembered vividly how soldiers were deplored in Lagos, shooting at civilians in Ojota area, close and put soldiers in CNN, BBC offices in Lagos.

When you want to compare, use what democracy is supposed to be, none of the Leaders we have had (apart from Yaradua, which of course didn't stay long enough for us to know how he will handle anything) in Nigeria has being completely democratic.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Manero(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nigeria is now secondary school where US Consul general is the Principal, APC Senior prefect while PDP is the labour prefect
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by adelaja70(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
BRUNO FERNADENS WELCOME TO OLD TRAFFORD WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.....
PDP PLEASE COME TO ME AND I WILL RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS BUT I NEED 10% FROM THE MONEY YOU HAVE LOOTED.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Researchclue: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Get your applications and websites for as low as 20,000 naira
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
blasted12:
Myndd44 OMA4J rule 2 violation

Violation of what? Is calling someone a terrorist a new thing here? Doesn't he also call people children of perdition and also use demeaning words? And also, how does this concern you if i may ask?

Myndd44 OMA4J, kindly look into this.
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
PDP is also a big thief , the are all thieves and love what is happening to PDP, all their members should be jailed like Kalu even though APC are still Past looters from PDP.

ole barawos !
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by puremaker7(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
SilasNwude:
cheesy
Buhari is a criminal terrorist APC is bokoharam Tinubu is a bastard Osinbajo is a vagabond elrufai is a midget lair Muhammed is a charlatan Amaechi is a thief Oshiomole is a scallywag sanwo olu is clown aregbesola is a nincompoop Fashola is a hooligan Ganduje is a pig Rochas is a crook Uzodinma is an HIV Adesina is worm

kiss the truth
cc
you go cry tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Goovo(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
helinues:
So the US consul are coming to beat Buhari abi?
help me ask them ooo
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Sholaco: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
Useless set of people.....so,the US consul should do what? When are we going to be decolonise? So we could not liberate ourselves and get our mind decolonise....we could not take a decision by ourselves and reject what we perceived as anti people? Until we contact a foreign nations undecided....the so called giant of Africa Which foreign body help Sudan out of homo sapiens compos mentis of Mamood Abbas?
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by mu2sa2: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
SilasNwude:
cheesy

Buhari is a criminal terrorist
APC is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
elrufai is a midget
lair Muhammed is a charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
sanwo olu is clown
aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Ganduje is a pig
Rochas is a crook
Uzodinma is an HIV
Adesina is worm

kiss the truth

cc
This brainless post is your only achievement so far! Congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by ChoCho54(f): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:
grin grin cheesy

Can somebody help me describe PDP in one word or one sentence abeg cheesy cheesy

My own.

PDP IS THE MOST USELESS POLITICAL PARTY IN AFRICA IN AS MUCH AS THIS PARTY WAS ONCE THE LARGEST IN AFRICA YET HAVE TURNED TO THIS KIND OF STUPIDITY.
grin
Ok.

Just tell the lifeless Sudanese to sign the bill.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by GoldHorse(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jack500:
No be only US consular, it should be Togo consular, this poverty development party need to be replaced with better opposition party.

They should petition FIFA and UEFA

Useless party

They need to report him to WAEC and the PTA of my children's school.

Awon oniranu dede angry
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by siromot(m): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=Blindersoff post=86199005] grin grin cheesy

[b]Can somebody help me describe PDP in one word or one sentence abeg cheesy cheesy

My own.

PDP IS THE MOST USELESS POLITICAL PARTY IN AFRICA IN AS MUCH AS THIS PARTY WAS ONCE THE LARGEST IN AFRICA YET HAVE TURNED TO THIS KIND OF STUPIDITY.

AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF CORRUPTION..
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by siromot(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=Blindersoff post=86199005] grin grin cheesy

[b]Can somebody help me describe PDP in one word or one sentence abeg cheesy cheesy

My own.

PDP THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF CORRUPTION
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by ChoCho54(f): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
densiks:
A party led by fools

Incompetence results in leadership failure which leads to all kinds of shameful outcomes.

PDP is currently led by people with zero capacity for political party organization or mobilization not to talk of providing a viable opposition against a group of hawks that populate the APC.

Uche Second... and his co travelers in the NEC are a piece of cake to any one of average intelligence from any group.

I’m not sure they can outwit MC Oluomo’s led NURTW at Eko.

They should carry their wailing to the United Nations General assembly, and G7 since they are not tired of being stupid.
Trash!

#Bubusignthebill

1 Like

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by ChoCho54(f): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
GoldHorse:

They need to report him to WAEC and the PTA of my children's school.

Awon oniranu dede angry
Don't worry, sanctions would soon start flying upandan.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by kobiscompany(m): 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
PDP is wonderful

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by eguarojeona: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:
grin grin cheesy

Can somebody help me describe PDP in one word or one sentence abeg cheesy cheesy

My own.

grin
Lol.Hope APC is paying you for propaganda sha.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by eguarojeona: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:
grin grin cheesy

My own.

grin
And hope you are not broke.Coz all the APC politicians are super rich and stealing our common wealth.And no send anyone.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by SilasNwude: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
HacheNoire:
[s][/s]
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
the canceler
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
ehyah
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Onlyonebuhari: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
I don't think these PDP guys received any formal education or may be they pass through school and school didn't pass through them. In what image are they passing to the consul?
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by goshee: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
helinues:
So the US consul are coming to beat Buhari abi?
Did they beat buhari before he released Sowere? anyway I don't expect you to say a different thing as a zombie

1 Like

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Osidazz19: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
[s]
SilasNwude:
cheesy

Buhari is a criminal terrorist
APC is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
elrufai is a midget
lair Muhammed is a charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
sanwo olu is clown
aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Ganduje is a pig
Rochas is a crook
Uzodinma is an HIV
Adesina is worm

kiss the truth

cc
[/s]

I heard that there's a discount on brain supplements at the supermarket. Pls buy some, you need it badly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by kobiscompany(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
PDP in disarray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me / Court Clears Jonathan To Contest Presidency / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.