Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Will Mortgage Improve My Credit Rating Or I Have To Improve It Before Applying? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Will Mortgage Improve My Credit Rating Or I Have To Improve It Before Applying? (543 Views)

BLUEWATER LEKKI: Own 1, 2, 3 Bedroom @ Ocean View Lekki With Mortgage / Federal Mortgage Bank Approves 3,000 Housing Scheme For Workers / Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Mortgage Improve My Credit Rating Or I Have To Improve It Before Applying? by mollyharris: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2020
Give me an answer.
Re: Will Mortgage Improve My Credit Rating Or I Have To Improve It Before Applying? by staceywalsh007: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2020
It can be both. Since mortgage providers are accepting applications of the people with bad credit scores, many people try to improve their credit ratings after the approval. They pay monthly instalments, as they have a good income, on the proper schedule that enhances their credit profiles.
On the other hand, some people first improve their credit scores under the guidance of the mortgage brokers and then prefer to apply. It gives them a benefit of assured approval even if they have low income. Thus, it is a vice versa process.

Visit for more info: https://www.shinemortgages.co.uk/mortgages/how-to-get-a-mortgage-with-bad-credit-but-good-income.php

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TO LET:- Room Self Contain(s) + Facilities @ Palmgrove & Mushin, Lagos / Developer Contact / Luxury Duplex For Sale In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.