Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Must You Buy 1 Full Plot Of Land? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Must You Buy 1 Full Plot Of Land? (793 Views)

THE BEST ESTATE LAND IN OWERRI/BUY 1 AND GET 1 FREE IN OKIGWE! CALL US NOW / Ogbonge Easter Sales, Buy 1 Plot And Get Half Plot Free / 1 Full Plot Of Land For Sale At Baruwa Ipaja, Alimosho, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must You Buy 1 Full Plot Of Land? by drewe20(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2020
We went to a site in Ikate, Lekki recently and on this land, the developer built three sweet 4-bedroom duplexes with parking space on 40mx20m (800 square meters) of land. So I began to ask myself, why do some clients always insist on buying 1 full plot? When buying land, must you buy one full plot? I don’t think so. What should determine the size of the land you should buy is the purpose of the land and your budget.
In most cases, when investing in land for the first time, you don’t have a lot of money. If you have N10m and the cost of 1 plot in the location you desire is N10m, should you buy it? Is it not better to buy a half plot and use the remaining N5m to take possession of the land by building your foundation, wall fence and getting your necessary land documents e.g. deed, survey, architectural design etc.? Then as soon as you get some extra money, you can start the building. Some people have missed the opportunity of owning land in good areas because of their insistence on buying a full plot.
Last year, I spent too much time searching for land for a client who had a low budget and wanted a full plot in a developed area in Ajah/Sangotedo axis. He wanted to build a bungalow. A half plot would have been okay!
#land #realestate #investing

www.oticsurveys.com/blog

Follow us
Twitter @oticsurveys
Instagram @oticsurveys

1 Like

Re: Must You Buy 1 Full Plot Of Land? by SEGLIZ: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2020
thanks op.
Re: Must You Buy 1 Full Plot Of Land? by drewe20(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
SEGLIZ:
thanks op.

You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

New Self Contain And Miniflat For Rent In Surulere By Masha Kilo / Lovely Settees For Sale / I Need A Flat Mate ASAP! Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.