Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Have You Joined This Challenge - To My Fellow Digital Artists - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Have You Joined This Challenge - To My Fellow Digital Artists (834 Views)

Digital Artists Needed For Partnership / Are You A Graffiti Artist? Then Join This Challenge To Win 100K (lagos Only) / Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Joined This Challenge - To My Fellow Digital Artists by kilojoDesigns: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2020
So like we all know, the digital art space is quite dynamic and fun, every once in a while a new challenge gains traction. One of the latest is the #Toonme challenge.

The last major one in 2019 was the #artvsartist challenge. Here an artist posts a picture of themselves surrounded by a collage of all their favorite art works.

Something like this one I did

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10953964_picsart1580157924375_jpeg70034a2a92ca1ede557450838483be1b

Now the toonme challenge is about an artist converting a portion of their selfies into cartoons. It's usually half of the picture but people have gone crazy with the idea. No surprise there, we are known to break rules.

Here are some examples, the first one is mine.
if you haven't.. join in, it's a good way to connect with other artists, warm up for the days work also using the hastag would get your work out there and most of all its fun grin

Re: Have You Joined This Challenge - To My Fellow Digital Artists by kilojoDesigns: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2020
More

(1) (Reply)

Very Affordable Graphics Designer & Branding Expert / Website Design And Dev. / 10 Slots To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.