Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Whiskey Glass - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whiskey Glass (230 Views)

Exploring The Rich History And Unique Taste Of Highland Park Whiskey In Ireland / My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. / 111-year-old Woman Credits Her Longevity To Whiskey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whiskey Glass by larrydan: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2020
How to choose a whiskey glass?
I would like to present my friend a whiskey glass as he's a whiskey lover. Suggestions?
Re: Whiskey Glass by spinna: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Something you can ask google.. What does average Nigerian know about whiskey glasses
Re: Whiskey Glass by WooodSI: 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
If your friend, whom you want to give glasses for whiskey, is not a professional in this business, then you can buy any glasses, they will fit. And if he understands this, then you need to find such whiskey glasses that will fit him. I think that the sellers in the store where they sell whiskey glass products will help you understand and find the best for your friend. By the way, I also became interested in this issue and, looking on the Internet, I learned that there are many types of whiskey glasses. This is amazing. All of them are very beautiful, so you get lost in this variety.

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Tricep Exercises & Workouts For Men / Ways To Prevent Toilet Infections And Vaginal Diseases / President Buhari Appoints Amokachi As Nigerian's Football Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.