Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,353 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Weird Signs That Might Mean You’re In Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Weird Signs That Might Mean You’re In Love (297 Views)

Weird MC: I Want To Have 2 Children - Rapper Says At 47 / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” / Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weird Signs That Might Mean You’re In Love by Micheallayks: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
You’re not in love, right? After all, you know the signs that mean you’re in love with him. Whether you’ve been in love before or not, you’d be able to tell whether you were in love.

Definitely. Unless you’re afraid you might be in love with the wrong person.

When you take the time to think about it, are you sure? Even if you’ve never said the “l-word” to him, even if you’re not even together, even if you’ve sworn you would never fall in love with him. there’s a chance you might have gone and fallen in love anyway.

Love is strange. It’s wild, uncontrollable, and can happen totally by accident when you least expect it. If you read anything on this list and think, “Hmmm, weird…” I hate to break it to you, but you might be in love.

You obsessively check your phone every 10 seconds
If you’re glancing at your phone all the time, if the sound of your phone going off sends a tingle down your spine and has you lunging for your purse… we might be talking about love.

Everything reminds you of him
No matter what, everywhere you go, you think of him. It’s a strange feeling you can’t help. He just pops into your head at the most random times.
......................................... READ MORE@ http:///s304ac173200129en_ng

(1) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Reacts To Reports Of Being Critically Sick And Needing Help / Taylor Swift Donates $1 Million For Tennessee Tornado Relief / BREAKING: M.I Abaga Exits Chocolate City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.