Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,243 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

How Do I Know Who Is The Right Person For Me? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Do I Know Who Is The Right Person For Me? (203 Views)

How Do I Know If My Nigerian Boyfriend Is A Scam Or Not / I Pray To Meet With The Right Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know Who Is The Right Person For Me? by Gracemartins: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
I get a lot of people asking me this question on a daily basis. As an evangelist, I feel it is important to educate people on this so you don't fall off the track.

Of a truth, there is the right person for you. The universe is created in order, and everything has its place. Whether you believe it or not, everything on earth has been programmed a long time ago. It's just like lighting and thunder. The thunder seems like the reality because of the much hype around it, but we all ignore the real deal which is the lightning.

The right person for you has been predestined a long time ago. It must not be a specific person, for the plans of God are never explicable to mankind. It might not be the person you love. It might not be your specifications, but it is the right person for you.

If most of us were to choose our parents, we wouldn't have chosen our current parents. But they have been the right people for you. So therefore, your right partner is not by your decision. It's something you leave up to God. If you follow his guidance, you'd end up in the right arms of love.

I'm starting a counselling class for those who want to discover their relationship destiny. It's totally free of charge and denominational attachment.

I'd not just be teaching, I'd be praying for you and connecting with you. That God will open your spiritual eyes to see the right partner for you.

To join this movement, click on the link below

https:///JW9Cs2GvR0t2WHhNzCFA9q

Looking forward to meeting you

(1) (Reply)

No Sex / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / What App Friends Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.