Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Study Abroad; Visa Guaranteed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad; Visa Guaranteed (303 Views)

Study Abroad Visa Processing 2018 | Ukraine / List Of Countries To Study Abroad Without TOEFL/IELTS For International Students / Tips: Guide To Study Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Abroad; Visa Guaranteed by aaanigeria: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
DO YOU WANT TO STUDY IN ASIA? (PHILIPPINES)

DON'T DELAY NO MORE.

Universities are accepting Applications NOW.

MAKE THAT DREAM TO STUDY ABROAD COME TRUE BY CONTACTING US TODAY,

Yes!! with us you can study abroad.

Apply today to study in Asia at a cheap/affordable school
Any course of choice!

VISA GUARANTEED
Our fee; Very affordable

CONTACT DETAILS:

Phone number;
+639278327065

Whatsapp;
+639278327065

Email:
beniclemark@gmail.com
aaanigeria@yahoo.com

Re: Study Abroad; Visa Guaranteed by aaanigeria: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
call us on;
+639278327065

Email:
beniclemark@gmail.com
aaanigeria@yahoo.com
Re: Study Abroad; Visa Guaranteed by Abohky: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Studying... What level of education? First degree or post graduate studies? Secondly is there any means of study and make money?
Re: Study Abroad; Visa Guaranteed by Freestainworld(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
asia sucks apart from japan and syngapore.
Re: Study Abroad; Visa Guaranteed by aaanigeria: 10:00am On Jan 30, 2020
Abohky:
Studying... What level of education? First degree or post graduate studies? Secondly is there any means of study and make money?

you can apply for any level of education, (both undergraduate & postgraduate are accepted)'
i cant guarantee you in terms of getting a job because of there visa policy., i.e if u have a student visa u are only allowed to study, if ever u want to work, then u have to apply for a working visa.
Re: Study Abroad; Visa Guaranteed by Abohky: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
aaanigeria:

Ok... Thanks for the info. I'll prefer study and working things in any country I have the opportunity of entering.

you can apply for any level of education, (both undergraduate & postgraduate are accepted)'
i cant guarantee you in terms of getting a job because of there visa policy., i.e if u have a student visa u are only allowed to study, if ever u want to work, then u have to apply for a working visa.

(1) (Reply)

FG Wants Crisis By Non-remittance Of Deduction, Payment Of Salary – ASUU / JAMB Debunks Report Of Rescheduled Examination / Any Photoshop Expert Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.