Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game (60281 Views)

Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau / Boxer, Patrick Day Dies At 27, 4 Days After Suffering Brain Injury / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
That's indiscipline and highly unprofessional. A pro-boxer never displays outside the ring.
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Bluezy13(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
etrange:

You didn't need to say he did the right thing, you've already implied your stance. You didn't even criticize the beast who's not fit to stay with humans. Instead you went ahead to excuse/justify his acts and yet came back to say you didn't say he did the right thing. Who's deceiving who?

Fine !
Since you have deliberately chosen to be unreasonable.

He did the right thing.
he should have taught the guy a better lesson by giving him a blow that will knock off his eyeball instead of that little scratch.
I hope you are happy now.
Don't mention me again.
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Risingblue008(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
After d fight, see as he come dey very very loyal,he body don cool,he wan fight wit boxer,as d word implies BOXER,hmmm na waoooo
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Adeboyeobj: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
ExAngel007:

A Ghanaian boxer and WBO Africa Super
welterweight champion, Patrick Allotey risks
getting sanctioned after being seen assaulting a
football fan in a viral video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPYL2eXJ6P8

The altercation is believed to have occurred on
Sunday January 26, during the football match
between Hearts of Oak and Asante Kotoko at
the Accra Sports Stadium.

Allotey was spotted in the viral video asking the
football fan to move from the spot he was
standing on before removing his headset and
subsequently dishing out three jabs to his face.
AtinkaTotalSports

@AtinkaTotal
Look at how ‘disgraceful’ Ghanaian boxer
Patrick Allotey man handled a kotoko fan
last Sunday!

11 8:14 AM - Jan 28, 2020

See AtinkaTotalSports's other
Tweets

The assaulted football fan was left with a deep
cut near his eye after the incident. Ghanaians
who were angered by the incident are now
calling on the Ghana Boxing Authority (GBA) to
sanction the boxer.

Here are some graphic photos below:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/1/graphic-ghanaian-boxer-patrick-allotey-beats-up-spectator-mercilessly-during-a-football-game-video.html

Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by kingkodee(m): 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
he punched the wrong guy ........................................

it is buhari that really needs those punches
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by owila4luv(m): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Slimdada(m): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Omo fear boxer's oh their hand don turn to iron se as him use hand wan tear that guy eye like say na knife
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by whiteafrique: 12:34am On Jan 30, 2020
tomorrow if him do anyhow now the friends go tell am i go call Patrick Allotey for u,
make him come tear your eye again for u.
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by RaptorX: 12:34am On Jan 30, 2020
How did his hand cause this kind of wound, he hold razor for hand ni shocked
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Oricha79(m): 12:59am On Jan 30, 2020
Ginomel:

That was the first thing I saw before the assault
Very impressive.
how I wish we can developed our own league here too
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Oricha79(m): 1:13am On Jan 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Not just Ghana sir... Egypt, South Africa, Kenya, etc...

Na we Nigerians dey dull here.
my brother you are right, we are on Long things here in Nigeria. what a shame.
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Oricha79(m): 1:21am On Jan 30, 2020
Seun360:

That's the Ghanian Derby,
Asante Kotoko Vs Accra Hearts of Oak.
Or you call it #Classic.
no wonder.
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Oricha79(m): 1:25am On Jan 30, 2020
360command:
when kotoko and hearts of oak plays, the stadium is full. Infact, Ghana's economy stops moving at that time. Buses ,taxis, bars etc dont work .. whichever home team wins, omo u fit get free Pekus. Forget that, it is really fun seeing those two clubs play,na die match..
good one, in fact I'm so impressed.
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Smellingrillmea: 1:50am On Jan 30, 2020
If na developed country sure jail time
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Ndipe(m): 2:06am On Jan 30, 2020
This boxer ought to face the law. This is brutality.
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:12am On Jan 30, 2020
Zenith of unprofessionalism. He is an idiot
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:29am On Jan 30, 2020
larryking540:

So if the fan stab am cor ,,,,,wat happens next ? The fan walks away

And what if the fan did not stab the boxer, should the defenseless fan be killed by the pro boxer?
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Pat081: 2:42am On Jan 30, 2020
larryking540:
It was actually self defense,am sure if the football fan had stab the boxer,the story would have been different now ,,,
it is part of our rules no matter what will happen we dnt do this ourside the ring
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by mystmoze(m): 2:56am On Jan 30, 2020
� � � Be fit una no go gree.. See ya life fr main road, sanction my ass
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Switch07(m): 4:22am On Jan 30, 2020
;
whiteafrique:
tomorrow if him do anyhow now the friends go tell am i go call Patrick Allotey for u,
make him come tear your eye again for u.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Ten06(m): 5:19am On Jan 30, 2020
I was almost beaten by a boxer like this, it was one good Samaritan that whisper to me that made me to quickly escape. Since that day I decided not to fight again
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by deebrain(m): 7:53am On Jan 30, 2020
The fan deserves the beating he got. You can see clearly from the video, the fan is the aggressor, with the boxer insisting he leaves the place.
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by ylaa(f): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2020
This is what I'll do to that man in aso rock when next I see him
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by LionTiger(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2020
Serious fine and lengthy ban awaits this boxer.
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by oglalasioux(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2020
This boxer's village people are on his matter.
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by cardoctor(m): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2020
He should be jailed for that.
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Fashdeejay(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2020
voltron14:

How Buhari leaves his detractors.
Such a child
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by TruckFit(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2020
Nah just one blow the boxer give am ooo grin grin grin

No go dey do pass yourself cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by wizzzmike: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2020
Insectkiller:
Is ghana a country??

Are ghanians human beings or slaves

OP, abeg, next story..

shocked shocked cool

look at this monkey who lives in a zoo country saying what? u and entire family and ur zoo country are a joke
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Enemyofpeace: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2020
post=86213234:
[s]He should have been fighting Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua for world titles and not an ordinary spectator

What a sissy!

This is a real boxer below[/s]......
trash.
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 30, 2020
The guy is in sifia pains shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ghanaian Boxer, Patrick Allotey Beats Up Spectator During A Football Game by lucky4west: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2020
bad and unprofessional but next time the guy no go find trouble with person when pass am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. / BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? / Harry Kane Named World’s Most Valuable Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.