Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

All Money In My Drawers Is Gone, Lady Laments As Fire Burns Her Stores In Balogu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / All Money In My Drawers Is Gone, Lady Laments As Fire Burns Her Stores In Balogu (321 Views)

Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Money In My Drawers Is Gone, Lady Laments As Fire Burns Her Stores In Balogu by nairafamedotcom: 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
A fire incident was reported to have happened at the popular Balogun market in Lagos Island. According to reports reaching us, Anambra plaza was razed this morning after a generator caught fire in the building. Many stores and proprieties worth millions were reported to have gone down in the tragic fire accident.

A lady randomly saw a tweet about the fire incidence on her twitter timeline and realized it was her store that was getting burnt. It was a masochistic experience for the lady who didn’t know how to react to what she was watching live on her phone.

See Her Posts & People Reactions Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/all-money-in-my-drawers-has-gone-lady.html

(1) (Reply)

“awful” As Court Summon A Man For Defiling His Two Underage Daughters / How To Protect Yourself Against Rape And Attack. / UPDATE: Igbere TV Website, Facebook Page Attacked After Boss' Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.