Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

NIJ Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment Shares His Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NIJ Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment Shares His Story (245 Views)

Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos / Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIJ Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment Shares His Story by TrendingNewsNow: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
– Says I’m innocent, my sack an injustice

Tene John, a lecturer with the Nigerian Institute of Journalism, Lagos sacked over alleged sexual assault on one of its students, Ms Anjola Ogunyemi has gave his own side of the story.

https://www.witnessngr.com/nij-lecturer-accused-of-sexual-harassment-shares-his-story/

According to a statement posted by him on his verified Facebook page, @TeneJohn, on Wednesday, the lecturer who has been with institute for over a decade said he was innocent of the allegations and further stressed that his dismissal by the institute was an act of injustice.

Read the full statement below:

On December 17, 2019, I was verbally informed by the Dean of Student Affairs of the Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NJI), Mrs Kalesanwo that I should appear before a panel over a sexual harassment claim by a student of the institute, Miss Anjola Ogunyemi. The said student had alleged that I sexually assaulted her in my office on December 13, 2019, at about 7:20 am. In her claims, she argued .............

READ MORE HERE: https://www.witnessngr.com/nij-lecturer-accused-of-sexual-harassment-shares-his-story/

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Boxer Beats Up Spectator Mercilessly During A Football Game: Watch Video / NEWS Four Internet Fraudsters Jail In Kwara Continue Reading At Https://kogifla / Unrest: Police Arrest 150 Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.