Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nigerian Police Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Police Again (616 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / The Nigerian Police Force Channels And Emergency Numbers / Nigerian Police Again: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Again by lwise(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2010
Whats the problem of Nigerian police.

I witnessed a scene this morning on my way to office
in Abule Egba b/stop,Lagos.Two police men (not in uniform)
were trying to arrest an okada rider for carrying two passengers.
Can u believed that the guy was stripped completely naked in the process with handcuff in his hands.
Some women comming from church wearing white gament were pleading with the police
but they refuse to allow the guy to put on his cloths.They pushed one of the women
and she fell on the floor.I couldnt take a snap shot because if they see me,I will
be made a replacement for the guy.The guy was seriously beaten.
Im very sure they will charge the guy with robbery if they get to their station.
Is their anything the masses can to to avoid this humiliation even when ure accused.

so painful
Re: Nigerian Police Again by Thatdave(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2010
Yes-
Join the police.
Re: Nigerian Police Again by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2010
lwise:

Whats the problem of Nigerian police.

I witnessed a scene this morning on my way to office
in Abule Egba b/stop,Lagos.Two police men (not in uniform)
were trying to arrest an okada rider for carrying two passengers.
Can u believed that  shocked the guy was stripped completely unclothed in the process with handcuff in his hands. shocked
Some women comming from church wearing white gament were pleading with the police
but they refuse to allow the guy to put on his cloths. >: (They pushed one of the women
and she fell on the floor. >: (I couldnt take a snap shot because if they see me,I will
be made a replacement for the guy grin grin.The guy was seriously beaten.
Im very sure they will charge the guy with robbery if they get to their station.
Is their anything the masses can to to avoid this humiliation even when ure accused.

so painful
Re: Nigerian Police Again by lwise(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2010
@bluetooth
Its not funny
Re: Nigerian Police Again by Odunnu: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2010
You should have spoken out. Gained supporters and form a mob, if the police decide to take the guy to the station, go with them and make sure he is charged for the right offence. Call a human rights lawyer.
Re: Nigerian Police Again by lwise(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2010
Odunnu:

You should have spoken out. Gained supporters and form a mob, if the police decide to take the guy to the station, go with them and make sure he is charged for the right offence. Call a human rights lawyer.

Interesting!
so when served a query letter in the office for coming late,what do you expect me 2 say?

Being patriotic right
Re: Nigerian Police Again by loneytunes(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2010
@Poster,

I can really imagine how you feel. Their situation is turning to something else. Check out these ones fighting(possibly over money).

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Mobo444? / Please Can You Tell Us What God Has Done To You In This Out Going 2010 / Court To Hear Toddler’s Suit Against Ig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.