Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish (1820 Views)

N500 Million Is Spent Any Day Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court / Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine / EFCC Seizes N1.1 Billion Gold At Abuja Airport, Goes After Four Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by Biodun556(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
If you genuinely own or stole N1Billion and you are asked to spend N1million every month, it will take you 83 years & 4months to finish it. ANALYSIS:
12 Months = 12M
10 Years. = 120M
20 Years. = 240M
40 Years. = 480M
80 Years. = 960 M

The question is, why will a one-headed Nigerian politician or public servant amass several billions? ( HOW MANY YEARS DO THEY HAVE MORE TO LIVE).
Make Nigeria better!

Tell them they should
Stop stealing!

As copied

5 Likes

Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by dukeprince50: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
lol, there is enough for everyone's need but not for everyone's greed.

The truth is, those waiting to steal are more than those currently stealing

11 Likes

Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by AgentNairaland(f): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
Op, You Head Dey There Oya Make I Reward You Just Send Ur Acct No
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by Biodun556(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

As you serious?
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by GamalNasser: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nonsense 1 billion naira is than 3 million dollars which is not considered rich by Goldman Sachs standard

2 Likes

Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by helinues: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
What do you expect politicians to do with N1m monthly income? Are they going to put it in their noses?

How much will a trip to Venice cost including the entourage?

Sometimes I wonder why people see footballers as if they are loaded when the owner of the club is not paying one player or staffs

1 Like

Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by Biodun556(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
helinues:
What do you expect politicians to do with N1m monthly income? Are they going to put it in their noses?

How much will a trip to Venice cost including the entourage?

The post is talking about normal human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
They steal billions but then start to live fancy lives with fancy taste, so they have monthly bills of up to 10M or more.... Such money won't even last 20yrs because what they attain dubiously they spend just in the same BS manner.

2 Likes

Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by helinues: 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
Biodun556:

And so?

Do you know what it takes to be happy always whether single or married? Reasonable Benji isbehind
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by valarmorghulis: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
GamalNasser:
Nonsense 1 billion naira is than 3 million dollars which is not considered rich by Goldman Sachs standard
And u think 3 million dollars is a small money in USA?

5 Likes

Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Biodun556:

These polithieves are not normal humans, and real billionaire spend much more than 1m per month....
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by GamalNasser: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Well its small money in my eyes
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by Biodun556(m): 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
helinues:

And so?

Do you know what it takes to be happy always whether single or married? Reasonable Benji isbehind

You should be a billionaire on nairaland
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by helinues: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

Well its small money in my eyes

How much do you earn monthly to say so?

1 Like

Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by helinues: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
Biodun556:

You should be a billionaire on nairaland

Sorry we never reached the level but at least we know how much we spend monthly
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by President2031: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, there is enough for everyone's need but not for everyone's greed.

The truth is, those waiting to steal are more than those currently stealing

Oga how did you conclude at that?

Some of you just come on social media to say nonsense.

It is you planning to steal if you ever get such opportunity.

1 Like

Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by Biodun556(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Exactly my thoughts. I watched a program, an American was given 100 dollars and she was very excited.

It means that those small figures have high value over there. Because naira is devalued that's why may think 3 million dollars is small.

2 Likes

Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by GamalNasser: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
helinues:

How much do you earn monthly to say so?

Not much
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by alezzy13: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Well to be frank, N1m/month is really no big deal, esp considering the current realities.

Aside politicians, there are many Nigerians earning even more than that. Top mgt staff in my org as an eg.
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by dukeprince50: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
President2031:

some of you don't think before mentioning people.

There is only one president in Nigeria, let's just assume the president is looting though he's probably not, but if he is, there are more than 10persons planning to take that seat just because they want to cash out heavily.

What I am saying is that, for anyone looting in the country through a crooked route, there are more people planning to loot through that same route. why do you think most politicians decamp to the ruling party.
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by helinues: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

Not much

Then dont talk down on $3m.. No be beans to get
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by dukeprince50: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
helinues:

$3m to me is not a big deal, though I do not have even 1% of that money o.
To me, from $100m is the real koko. grin
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by GamalNasser: 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
helinues:

Well I get something wey dey produce that kind money and I still feel unsafe
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by helinues: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
dukeprince50:
$3m to me is not a big deal, though I do not have even 1% of that money o.
To me, from $100m is the real koko. grin

A soup with maggi can't be detected without tasting.. Have a bite of $m first before reaching a resolution
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by Lanretoye(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
that's how stars live.
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by President2031: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
dukeprince50:
some of you don't think before mentioning people.

There is only one president in Nigeria, let's just assume the president is looting though he's probably not, but if he is, there are more than 10persons planning to take that seat just because they want to cash out heavily.

What I am saying is that, for anyone looting in the country through a crooked route, there are more people planning to loot through that same route. why do you think most politicians decamp to the ruling party.

Your mumu never do?

If a politician decamp to the ruling party means that he is planning to loot? (Do you know any?)

Stop judging and painting this country bad, if you don’t have evidence about a particular issue, just shut up your mouth and stop saying there are a lot of people planning to loot.

That is how you conclude everyone is corrupt so when you get their you do worst.

People like you will say, No be me go repair Nigeria, let me steal my own.

I don’t blame you, i blame your mentality. How can you conclude that those willing to steal are more than those currently stealing, what is your evidence? you think every Nigerian is corrupt like you?

Please don’t come and destroy the image of this country with your negative and corrupt mindset. If you don’t have evidence just shut up your mouth.
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by dukeprince50: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
President2031:

Your mumu never do?

If a politician decamp to the ruling party means that he is planning to loot? (Do you know any?)

Stop judging and painting this country bad, if you don’t have evidence about a particular issue, just shut up your mouth and stop saying there are a lot of people planning to loot.

That is how you conclude everyone is corrupt so when you get their you do worst.

People like you will say, No be me go repair Nigeria, let me steal my own.

I don’t blame you, i blame your mentality. How can you conclude that those willing to steal are more than those currently stealing, what is your evidence? you think every Nigerian is corrupt like you?

Please don’t come and destroy the image of this country with your negative and corrupt mindset. If you don’t have evidence just shut up your mouth.
You comment is full of insults.
you are so boring

1 Like

Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by President2031: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
dukeprince50:
You comment is full of insults.
you are so boring

You need to get sense. Your mumu was too much.
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by dukeprince50: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
President2031:

You need to get sense. Your mumu was too much.
you are still boring, try harder

1 Like

Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by harakiri(m): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
President2031:

He stated the obvious...this generation is clinically insane and degenerate at best (81%) at least.
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by Biodun556(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2021
AgentNairaland:

Pls i need the reward now
Re: If You Own Or Stole 1 Billion, If 1m Is Spent Monthly It Takes 83yrs To Finish by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2021
83 years and 4 months but after 20 years, naira value would diminish and 1 M will no longer be enough for 1 month.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happening In Aba Today / Passenger Cries Out After Seeing This Type Of Gear In Lagos Commercial Bus. VIDE / How My Mother Forced Me To Do Money Rituals.(Confession Of A Warri Boy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.