Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

How To Create A Responsive Website For Your Business Without Coding - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Create A Responsive Website For Your Business Without Coding (187 Views)

How To Start A Mini Importation Business Without Travelling Out Of The Country / How To Build A Website For Your Business Without Coding Skills / How To Run A Profitable Ecoms Business Without Importing A Single Product. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Responsive Website For Your Business Without Coding by mrtender: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
As the world is becoming more digitalized, don't be left behind. Your business needs a website for more recognition and more sales. The internet is getting more populated than before.

How can you create a website without learning to program? This is made easy with the help of a popular content management system (WordPress).
These are things you need to get started
1. Domain name: this is the name of your website e.g facebook. com, google. com
2. Web hosting: This is where your website lives on the internet

After you get hosting and domain then you can build your website with WordPress cms.

You can hire me to design any type of website for you at an affordable price. I also design graphics call me on 09011314582. You can check my signature for more details.
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Become Jumia Sales Consultant Today / Nigeria- Europe Economic Forum (A Joint Trade Mission And Business Delegation) / Word Of The Day... 'vinaceous'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.