Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

How To Create A Website For Your Business Without Coding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Website For Your Business Without Coding (557 Views)

How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits / "Start ANY Business Without Capital???" This Guy Did 7-figures In 1 Year. / 4 Ways To Start A Business Without Money (must Read ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Website For Your Business Without Coding by mrtender: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
The world is becoming more digitalized we all knew, don't let your business be left behind. Your business needs a website for more recognition and more sales. The internet is getting more populated than before.

How can you create a website without learning to program? This is made easy with the help of a popular content management system (WordPress).
These are things you need to get started
1. Domain name: this is the name of your website e.g facebook. com, google. com
2. Web hosting: This is where your website lives on the internet

After you get hosting and domain then you can build your website with WordPress cms.

You can hire me to design any type of website for you at an affordable price. I also design graphics call me on 09011314582. You can check my signature for more details.
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan / Importance In Entrenching A Corporate Culture / Five Ways To Clean Up Areas Where Rodents Have Been

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.