Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? (1626 Views)

Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father / What Can A Person Do With A Third Class Degree? / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by darling4real1: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hello Nairalanders

This issue call for concern as I see people eating to stoop. A friend was recently hospitalized due to inability to control his gauge.

This has left me confuse.....expert in the house can you help me out.....

CAN A PERSON STOMACH BURSTS DUE TO EXCESSIVE EATING?
Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by Ladylite: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
darling4real1:
Hello Nairalanders

This issue call for concern as I see people eating to stoop. A friend was recently hospitalized due to inability to control his gauge.

Health complications can occur... Terrible ones

1 Like

Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by Sanquine(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

Health complications can occur... Terrible ones
Please I need your opinion on an issue. Are can I add you on facebook? Or you'll reply my email instead?
Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by Ladylite: 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sanquine:

Please I need your opinion on an issue. Are can I add you on facebook? Or you'll reply my email instead?

For what purpose exactly.
Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by Sanquine(m): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

For what purpose exactly.
Education/Career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by darling4real1: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sanquine:

I thought you also suffer from the same fate?
Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by Sanquine(m): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
darling4real1:
I thought you also suffer from the same fate?
No
Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by Freestainworld(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
many people mistakes the abdomen as the stomach, but in actual fact, the stomach in one of the organs embeded in the superior part of the abdomen, i dont think it can burst as a result of excessive eating due to the tissues that made up the stomach but rather it has the ability to stretch to a certain level due to its elasticity, but when it is over stretches its limit, there should be regugitation or vomitting to ease the level of content it is holding, it can also cause discomfort to the entire body, sometimes it makes one to expirience difficulty in breathing to a certain level.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by Ladylite: 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sanquine:

Education/Career

Am educated and I have a thriving career outside Nigeria.

I don't need it.
Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by doctore212(m): 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
The answer is No.

But if after eating and you enter Olosho house immediately, then be prepared of having burst abdomen
Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by Sanquine(m): 12:21am On Jan 30, 2020
Ladylite:

Am educated and I have a thriving career outside Nigeria.
I don't need it.
I said I need your opinion. But well, never mind.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by mytime24(f): 12:39am On Jan 30, 2020
Let me ask d oga's @d top

eating money like food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by Ladylite: 1:40am On Jan 30, 2020
Sanquine:

I said I need your opinion. But well, never mind.

Sorry bro, I value my privacy more than anything. Am not here to bond or get friendly, if your matter was urgent and my opinion was so ooooo important, then you would have created a thread or comment and mentioned me and I would have replied you accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by Bynz: 2:06am On Jan 30, 2020
Yes

darling4real1:
Hello Nairalanders

Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by hoover420: 7:33am On Jan 30, 2020
Ladylite:

Sorry bro, I value my privacy more than anything. Am not here to bond or get friendly, if your matter was urgent and my opinion was so ooooo important, then you would have created a thread or comment and mentioned me and I would have replied you accordingly.

Lol no be small thing grin
Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by chigozie007(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2020
Its not possible.
Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 30, 2020
I doubt. If not my stomach should have burst open tay Tay tongue
Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by Karleb(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2020
No!

You'll either lose appetite or vomit the excess that could impossibly make your tummy burst.
Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by Stillthebest: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2020
kiss

Before your your stomach bursts you would have been so discomfort and won't be able to continue eating.

In another serious case, it can cause a terrible damage to your duodenum and heart. It can cause indigestion, heart burn, excessive stooling etc.
Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by wrose(m): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lol, I don't think so. The human body is one special piece created by a master craftman. Before anything odd occurs to the human system, the body itself would see a way of combating or changing any disnormal physiology, that's why we don't have malaria's everytime a mosquito bites us(other factors could make up for this) , though this cannot be the same in all age bracket
Now, when u take in excessive food beyond the physiological capacity of the stomach,a satiety (satisfaction) centre in the brain responds to this and causes u to loose appetite. I don't see how you can force urself to eat more than normal except during food competitions and probably if u are compelled to do so. Now if u do so, definitely there lld be regurgitation or vomiting to prevent the stomach from bursting
Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by PrincessB1(f): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hahahaha grin grin grin

It can't burst.
Just complications.

1 Like

Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by Theyoungmatron: 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
YOU WILL SUFFOCATE FIRST BEFORE IT WILL BURST
Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
You must know that your stomach is different from this outer part you can touch.
Re: Can A Person Stomach Bursts For Excessive Food Or Eating Too Much? by Dreyl(m): 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
Freestainworld:
many people mistakes the abdomen as the stomach, but in actual fact, the stomach in one of the organs embeded in the superior part of the abdomen, i dont think it can burst as a result of excessive eating due to the tissues that made up the stomach but rather it has the ability to stretch to a certain level due to its elasticity, but when it is over stretches its limit, there should be regugitation or vomitting to ease the level of content it is holding, it can also cause discomfort to the entire body, sometimes it makes one to expirience difficulty in breathing to a certain level.
You said it all

(1) (Reply)

SA Mom Filmed Hitting Teacher Over Grade R's Early Return from School (PIX) / BREAKING: ASUU Extends Strike For 2 months / Computer Science Final Year Projects!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.