Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,737 members, 7,862,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Who Can Render A Soft Loan Here - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Can Render A Soft Loan Here (206 Views)

Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos / Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger / Losing Your Mobile Phone To These SIM Card Hackers Can Render Your Savings Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Render A Soft Loan Here by ctbhola: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
Dear friends,, let me not bother so much but go straight to the point.

I need a small loan of about #70,000 to pay back in installment on a monthly basis with a certain amount until is covered.
I need this loan as soon as possible to resolve a serious issues at hand now,,,,,,I know that this is a crime section and I shouldn't post it such thing here but a lot of NAIRALANDERS love to read crime news than any other section.

This loan that I am seeking for is very urgent,,,I don't trust all this so called loan companies, they can easily defraud someone,,,, I cannot go to my bank cos of a lot of strenuous and stupid questions, and at the end it will not be issued to you.

If I can get a banker or anyone who can help me out I will be greatful,,I live in Lagos ejigbo axis,,I will abide to your terms if its favourable to both parties,, each person keeping the end of the bargain,,,,, pls this is serious and is no joke and is true,cos I want to solve a serious pressing problem.

Every month end I will be depositing an agreed amount to the person's account unill completed.... Pls if you can help or have any idea how to go about it,message me or call 08115367121 WhatsApp

Thanks for reading.

(1) (Reply)

Assaulting Amotekun Officer Will Attract N250, 000 Fine Or Jail / JUST IN!!! Niger State Police Parades 11 Suspects Over Criminal Activities / Moment US Policeman Hit A Cameraman With His Shield Multiple Times. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.