Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

ASUU: Your Association Is Illegal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: Your Association Is Illegal (431 Views)

"Niqab Ban At FUNAAB Is Illegal" - MURIC. Calls For Protests / AKSU Alumni Association Is Off To A Great Start / Charging Of Tuition Fees In Federal Universities Illegal - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU: Your Association Is Illegal by Newsbest(f): 3:43am On Jan 30, 2020
Bakare and the National President of ASUU Prof Abiodun Ogunyemi shielded their position on the different positions taken on the association matter.

For what reason do you think the emergency in ASUU-LASU has putrefied this long?

It is on the grounds that a few people who were previous individual from the ASUU-LASU official were a piece of the emergency. These arrangement of individuals collaborated with the administration to threaten the initiative of the branch.

"I have visited the branch in my own ability, and cooperated with those individuals who have now chosen to make another official.

My discoveries demonstrated that these people who moved for an equal official have been on it in the course of the most recent two years.

They are frantic to introduce a branch that will work at the impulses and eccentricities of the administration. The individuals who raised the emergency are the guides to the board to annihilate the association and introduce a sap official.

Be that as it may, what do you believe is the propensity?

The bottomline is unscrupulousness with respect to both the administration and the instigators. I don't wish to go into the degree of intervention that we have set out upon.

We have sent at least 10 designations be it at the zones or focus to the college to determine this emergency, without much of any result.

Be that as it may, for what reason would they demand guaranteeing the issue gets progressively confused since everybody falls back to the association at the most critical moment?

It is on the grounds that a portion of these individuals occupied with some enemy of association exercises before and have been suspended. I have met some of them and mentioned to them what they expected to accomplish for those assents to be lifted.

Everything is there in the Constitution. They know, yet they have been playing the ostrich. It couldn't be any more obvious, I can't lie against my individuals.

These individuals purposely dispensed with the initiative of the branch on account of their narrow minded intrigue.

Things being what they are, what befalls the recently introduced official?

We have kept in touch with the administration to educate them that it is the Oyewunmi group that the association despite everything perceives.

Reality is, ASUU is one association. No section has its very own existence. In this way, anything they do that misses the mark regarding the method as set somewhere around the Constitution adds up to lawlessness.

Regardless of whether they are professing to have depended on self improvement or not is unsatisfactory to the association. Along these lines, basically, what they have done isn't known to the national. The national gives the branch a part and not the other path round.

What motivated the new official?

Above all else, let me state unmistakably this recently initiated official never forced themselves on the congress.

Or maybe, it was the congress in its own knowledge that overwhelmingly selected a portion of its individuals to guarantee they set up hardware to lead a free and reasonable political decision for intrigued individuals.

In light of the trust, the congress gave on the fitting officials, decisions were led, new individuals were chosen and congress embraced it.

Presently the current circumstance isn't to exchange faults yet advance harmony and solidness, resolve struggle and foste solidarity among isolated ASUU individuals.

It is likewise hallowed to guarantee that on the whole, accomplishments recorded by laborers and the officeholder organization are supported.

Click below link to read full details

https://www.damsinier.com.ng/2020/01/ASUU-your-association-is-illegal.html
Re: ASUU: Your Association Is Illegal by Privatepart00: 7:28am On Jan 30, 2020
Okay
Re: ASUU: Your Association Is Illegal by Privatepart00: 7:29am On Jan 30, 2020
ASUU fighting only for themselves

(1) (Reply)

Am Having Problems Checking My Jamb Score / Hint Needed On This / Asian Kids Being Taught Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.