Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. (1988 Views)

APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection / Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by Captainrambo2: 5:52am On Jan 30, 2020
It's something they cant rig undecided. Imagine that small boy Gabbage shehu insulting senator abaribe. Only fools from the south will support such rubbish. I watched the session, immediately abaribe rounded up his speech one unknown cow herder chieftain quickly rose up to decry the harshness of Abaribe's speech, he said it was unfair that abaribe should apologise. Abaribe bluntly ignored the cow herder senator. You see ? They from the north re always quick rise up defending buhari.

I dare them to open a poll. To show the true state of things , tho they wont dare because it will reaffirm buhari rigged himself in undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by meavox: 5:57am On Jan 30, 2020
Arewa are too racist against other Nigerians. So Arewa will have to secede from us. Arewa can join their Sahel brothers instead and be happy.

And leave the indigenous peoples of Middle Belt and South in peace.

Go Arewa go! Go away!

5 Likes

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by nagastat: 5:58am On Jan 30, 2020
Mscheeeew
Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by Captainrambo2: 6:07am On Jan 30, 2020
nagastat:
Mscheeeew
you must be a northerner. No doubt . But your quest to take over peoples ancestral lands will be opposed. Even buhari wont be able to give you peoples lands. He should keep fooling himself with useless denials upon denials.

We opposed ruga. These killings will end soon. When people start mopping the floor with the blood of terrorist herdsmen una go get sense undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by Sonnyboom: 6:07am On Jan 30, 2020
How a foolish tribe breed fools persistently n constitently is beyond me. This cursed tribe that dedicated itself to hating every other person will still be the one to claim they are hated by Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Japanese Chinese Indians Arabs Singaporeans Cambodians South Africans n many more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by helinues: 6:10am On Jan 30, 2020
undecided

Early morning madness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by modsfucker: 6:39am On Jan 30, 2020
meavox:

Arewa are too racist against other Nigerians. So Arewa will have to secede from us. Arewa can join their Sahel brothers instead and be happy.

And leave the indigenous peoples of Middle Belt and South in peace.

Go Arewa go! Go away!
i

Speaking for yourself and others... The agitation for secession has been on for long and most of the agitators have died without seeing it coming to fruition....
Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:41am On Jan 30, 2020
Senate leaders will take action on the son of bitch when they resume their preliminary.
Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by nagastat: 6:48am On Jan 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:
you must be a northerner. No doubt . But your quest to take over peoples ancestral lands will be opposed. Even buhari wont be able to give you peoples lands. He should keep fooling himself with useless denials upon denials.

We opposed ruga. These killings will end soon. When people start mopping the floor with the blood of terrorist herdsmen una go get sense undecided

You must be a yamree, the bile and vile gives you away.

For me I am an omoluabi.

1 Like

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by Captainrambo2: 7:01am On Jan 30, 2020
nagastat:

You must be a yamree, the bile and vile gives you away.

For me I am an omoluabi.
lol. Yamree my ass.

You yourubas and igbos re foolish tribes. You re not the only ethic groups in the south undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by Captainrambo2: 7:04am On Jan 30, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Senate leaders will take action on the son of bitch when they resume their preliminary.
adaojoooooo!!!!! senator abaribe's gardner feeds better than you. If you have shame stop talking here. We don see your picture here. You simply cant be talking. Go elevate yourself from poverty first

Mind you!!!! 30k BMC wage wont improve your life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by Captainrambo2: 7:07am On Jan 30, 2020
helinues:
undecided

Early morning madness
lol abi nir be yiu ? See youruba people screaming amotekun last week oooo grin grin grin

Guess what buhari wont give. If you ain't cowards oya enter street in the name of amotekun undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by Afolabimills(m): 7:08am On Jan 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:

don't mind those parasites all they do is destroy steal n kill this shows d end is near d final collapse of d fulani terrorist empire

2 Likes

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by helinues: 7:08am On Jan 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:
lol abi nir be yiu ? See youruba people screaming amotekun last week oooo grin grin grin

Guess what buhari wont give. If you ain't cowards oya enter street in the name of amotekun undecided

In Nigeria pidgin pls?

Cos this must be Taiwan pidgin
Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by Captainrambo2: 7:10am On Jan 30, 2020
Sonnyboom:
How a foolish tribe breed fools persistently n constitently is beyond me. This cursed tribe that dedicated itself to hating every other person will still be the one to claim they are hated by Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Japanese Chinese Indians Arabs Singaporeans Cambodians South Africans n many more.

whatever they say, mindless zombies must have thier opinions. Did fulani herdsmen not kill people on teusday night in plateau ? A day after another fulani man warned indigens of reprisals?

But calling yamree makes you weakling feel. Good. Iyamrew people don suffer I guess undecided kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:13am On Jan 30, 2020
Poverty is killing you but instead to crying for help Shame not allow you. Well the joke is on you. I will not say more than this But if God bless u and make you as am you will not have problem in the rest of your life.
Captainrambo2:
adaojoooooo!!!!! senator abaribe's gardner feeds better than you. If you have shame stop talking here. We don see your picture here. You simply cant be talking. Go elevate yourself from poverty first

Mind you!!!! 30k BMC wage wont improve your life

1 Like

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by Captainrambo2: 7:18am On Jan 30, 2020
helinues:

In Nigeria pidgin pls?

Cos this must be Taiwan pidgin
switch the narrative all you want.

An ethic group through miyetti allah said no to amotekun.

Minister of justice from same ethic group said no.

Majority of the people from the same ethic group said no.

Guess waht yiu governors re going to beg a man from the same ethic group to say yes, lol grin

Shift the goal post all you want. Yiu people will soon come to your senses grin grin grin flaunt the amotekun lets see. Crouching tiger,, flying leopard , creeping cheetah grin

4 Likes

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by helinues: 7:19am On Jan 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:

Guess waht yiu governors re going to beg a man from the same ethic group to say yes, lol grin

Shift the goal post all you want. Yiu people will soon come to your senses grin grin grin flaunt the amotekun lets see. Crouching tiger,, flying leopard , creeping cheetah grin

You were saying?

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by Captainrambo2: 7:19am On Jan 30, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Poverty is killing you but instead to crying for help Shame not allow you. Well the joke is on you. I will not say more than this But if God bless u and make you as am you will not have problem in the rest of your life.
heheheheheeh see this one.

Is it not adaojo victor? grin Bleep out of here boy undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by Captainrambo2: 7:21am On Jan 30, 2020
helinues:

You were saying?
post all the pics. So.e of your people re posting tiger. Some re making very beautiful artworks. The rest re all over twitter shouting and cursing.

Will that change anything? Nop. There is no amotekun anywhere. If they come out army and police will take on them. That's the plan in stall . You n know this and I know it. Stop deceiving yourself and hey seruius

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by helinues: 7:22am On Jan 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:
post all the pics. So.e of your people re posting tiger. Some re making very beautiful artworks. The rest re all over twitter shouting and cursing.

Will that change anything? Nop. There is no amotekun anywhere. If they come out army and police will take on them. That's the plan in stall . You n know this and I know it. Stop deceiving yourself and hey seruius

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by efighter: 7:22am On Jan 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:
It's something they cant rig undecided. Imagine that small boy Gabbage shehu insulting senator abaribe. Only fools from the south will support such rubbish. I watched the session, immediately abaribe rounded up his speech one unknown cow herder chieftain quickly rose up to decry the harshness of Abaribe's speech, he said it was unfair that abaribe should apologise. Abaribe bluntly ignored the cow herder senator. You see ? They from the north re always quick rise up defending buhari.

I dare them to open a poll. To show the true state of things , tho they wont dare because it will reaffirm buhari rigged himself in undecided

I think this your madness is getting out of hand. The over 10 million Northerners that consistently vote Buhari from 2003 till date are not online cursing, abusing and wailing like you cursed children from the cursed region of drug traffickers, kidnappers and armed robbers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by Captainrambo2: 7:24am On Jan 30, 2020
efighter:

I think this your madness is getting out of hand.
walk up and say this to you father. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by Blindersoff: 7:24am On Jan 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:

Madness comes in stages. This stage is called "Market where you dey" stage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by efighter: 7:25am On Jan 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:
walk up and say this to you father. undecided

The one that used your fathers for pepper soup in 1967?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by Captainrambo2: 7:25am On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=86223636][/quote] sai amotekun. grin grin grin

E remain the cheetah own kiss kiss undecided. Keypad brigadier grin grin

This is the military plane amotekun people will use abi ? Very fine lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by Captainrambo2: 7:27am On Jan 30, 2020
efighter:

The one that used your fathers for pepper soup in 1967?
lol no. Go to his grave and tell him. His fellow oduduawans mined his skull, and used him for ritual grin grin angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by efighter: 8:05am On Jan 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:
lol no. Go to his grave and tell him. His fellow oduduawans mined his skull, and used him for ritual grin grin angry

Children born in Biafra land during the war are result of Biafran women being used as sex slaves by Yoruba/Igala/Kanuri/Hausa/Fulani/Tiv/Jukun/Gwari soldiers. That is why such children have personality conflicts within themselves. So, I understand your predicament

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by efighter: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:

Chest beater. Continue beating your chest while herdsmen take over your father's land and least a fraction to you.
Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by Captainrambo2: 8:10am On Jan 30, 2020
efighter:

Chest beater. Continue beating your chest while herdsmen take over your father's land and least a fraction to you.
lol. The joke is on yiu

2 Likes

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by Bizibi(m): 8:11am On Jan 30, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
hehehehe,buhari advocate that love deceiving himself.

1 Like

Re: I Dare The FG To Start An Online Poll About Buhari's Resignation. by Captainrambo2: 8:11am On Jan 30, 2020
efighter:

Children born in Biafra land during the war are result of Biafran women being used as sex slaves by Yoruba/Igala/Kanuri/Hausa/Fulani/Tiv/Jukun/Gwari soldiers. That is why such children have personality conflicts within themselves. So, I understand your predicament
lol. Off the record why do you even think I'm from the SE ? undecided

Keep looking at the south east. You won't see amotekun in this life and in the next. Shey miyetti allah don tell una. I dare you to try floating amotekun undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Babagana Umara Zulum/ Rochas Okorocha For Presidency / Nigerian Government Warn Trump Against Rigging Us General Election / How I Survived Army, Police Invasion Of My Residence -IPOB Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.