Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Can I Use Gen To Iron My Cloths? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can I Use Gen To Iron My Cloths? (2051 Views)

CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE YOUR CLOTH LABELS, PAPER TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES / What Days Can I Get First Grade Cloths In Katangua / A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Gen To Iron My Cloths? by miqos02(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2010
I bought a new elepaq (EC2500CX) generator recently. on the label they wrote 5.5hp. can i use it iron my clothes?
Re: Can I Use Gen To Iron My Cloths? by MaJBlige(f): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2010
of course. Just throw away your iron and use the generator to iron your cloth. duhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Can I Use Gen To Iron My Cloths? by tayoast(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2010
wat a kweshun
Re: Can I Use Gen To Iron My Cloths? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2010
Yes i guess undecided but u hav to switch off every other electrical appliances that consume lot of power.
Re: Can I Use Gen To Iron My Cloths? by miqos02(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2010
Ziggy_mama:

Yes i guess undecided but u hav to switch off every other electrical appliances that consume lot of power.
thanks mama.
Re: Can I Use Gen To Iron My Cloths? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2010
/\
i
i
U r welcom
Re: Can I Use Gen To Iron My Cloths? by ndigbo: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2010
Ma_J_Blige:

of course. Just throw away your iron and use the generator to iron your cloth. duhhhhhhhhhh

^^^ can't stop laughing

@thread owner, have heard people say they had switch off all electrical appliance before ironing. And note 5.5hp isn't the output rate of the coil that generates power but the engine output. I stand to be corrected!
Re: Can I Use Gen To Iron My Cloths? by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 14, 2010
Can you use Gen to iron your cloth?

No you cant. There is an electrical appliance called iron. Thats what people normally use to iron clothes.
Re: Can I Use Gen To Iron My Cloths? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:00am On Dec 14, 2010
gist4real:

Can you use Gen to iron your cloth?

No you cant. There is an electrical appliance called iron. Thats what people normally use to iron clothes.

LWKMH!!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Do You Think Of Girls On Low-cut? / / / (pic)power Of Make-up You Can Marry You Mother Or Granny By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.