Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules (4522 Views)

How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy / If You Go Out Dressed Like This SARS Will Never Stop You (SEE PHOTO) / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by dejiih01: 7:06am On Jan 30, 2020
The Special Anti Robbery Squad SARS are men of the Nigerian Police with the responsibility of cracking down on the activities of armed robbers.

The Special Anti Robbery Squad SARS are men of the Nigerian Police with the responsibility of cracking down on the activities of armed robbers.

That was the main reason it was established. But it looks like it has derailed from that function.

Many Nigerians have complained of unnecessary harassment by SARS. Even the ones that do legal small businesses are not left out. They extort people all in the name of checking criminal activities. Their main target are the Yahoo Yahoo boys.

Sometimes they bribe them and still continue with their illegal activities.

But the Nigerian Police has risen to the occasion by releasing new rules that guide the activities of SARS. If you read and understand these rules, you will always know your right where they are.

1. No SARS personnel is allowed to interfere in any civil matter.

2. They are not allowed to interfere in cyber crime (yahoo yahoo).

3. No SARS personnel is allowed to conduct a stop and search exercise unless there is a distress call from victims or members of the public.

4. They are not allowed to be involved in commercial matters (debt recovery, landlord vs tennant issues).

5. They are not allowed to interfere in any social /relationship cases (marital matters, boyfriend / girlfriend relationship).

These rules are from the Office of DIG, department of operations.

You can call any of these numbers:

08037025670, 0902 690 0729, 08078662130, 08174041000 if they harass you.

Source: https://nnf.com.ng/p/sars-will-beg-you-if-they-arrest-you-and-you-remind-them-of-these-new-rules/1920

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by Realtalk20: 7:07am On Jan 30, 2020
Nope

They will beg you to pick one of a thousand ways to die or tell them how they should frame you up as a criminal

Try this at your own peril angry

21 Likes

Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by Enwhen(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2020
That's a good one ....but these SARS

They wouldn't mind roping u with any crime just to cover up when they know u know your right, I remember trying to call my dad after one unlawful arrest and they took my phones and damage them and wrote nonsense against me... Thank God for who my dad is, if not Na like so I for take go jail or die in their cell...

Nigerians should be mindful the way they address issues with these SARS men, when they want to operate, their character almost worst than a kidnapper... The NP should check their mode of recruitment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by Abfinest007(m): 7:22am On Jan 30, 2020
thank God sars don't misbehave in state i stay
Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by Phygo(m): 7:24am On Jan 30, 2020
A
Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 30, 2020

This advise is more dangerous than it seems

1 Like

Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by Phygo(m): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2020
SARS on beat abi SARS wey de beat?

2 Likes

Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by dawnomike(m): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2020
An innocent citizen can be termed an armed robber with ease by these guys

2 Likes

Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by Davash222(m): 7:41am On Jan 30, 2020
It’s a trap, guys.
don’t question SARS men with guns, some of them are steady on highness. Stay safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by DoubleEngine007: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2020
Before the person will call those numbers he will be a dead man with cut to size by his side.. Sars will tell you he was an armed robber or the popular one they always say.."accidental discharge"

Soldiers are not to interfere in civil matter,but what do we see these days? Soldiers are just like Police these days,and soon they will loose their respect like the NPF.. Sars stop you ,then you want dey quote law.. I hear you well well or maybe the Sars in your state obeys the law.. The Sars here ,I mean where I stay are law breakers..
Abeg e.. Make we forget naija Jare... If you get another story,make we hear am biko..

3 Likes

Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by Jabioro: 8:12am On Jan 30, 2020
Hmmmm,that mechanic that died in Port Harcourt was frame up.. maybe he reminded them of new rules..
Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by seanwilliam(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2020
Dis one never jam Benin or abeokuta sars.. the koko be say make dem no catch you. Cos if dem catch you mehn you go cash them oo

2 Likes

Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by estyvino(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2020
dejiih01:

That was the main reason it was established. But it looks like it has derailed from that function.

Many Nigerians have complained of unnecessary harassment by SARS. Even the ones that do legal small businesses are not left out. They extort people all in the name of checking criminal activities. Their main target are the Yahoo Yahoo boys.

But the Nigerian Police has risen to the occasion by releasing new rules that guide the activities of SARS. If you read and understand these rules, you will always know your right where they are.

3. No SARS personnel is allowed to conduct a stop and search exercise unless there is a distress call from victims or members of the public.

4. They are not allowed to be involved in commercial matters (debt recovery, landlord vs tennant issues).

5. They are not allowed to interfere in any social /relationship cases (marital matters, boyfriend / girlfriend relationship).

Source: https://nnf.com.ng/p/sars-will-beg-you-if-they-arrest-you-and-you-remind-them-of-these-new-rules/1920

1 Like

Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by VirtIQ: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Just roger them. Even if na 10k.dem go free u
Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by andyanders: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2020
Enwhen:

That's a good one ....but these SARS

They wouldn't mind roping u with any crime just to cover up when they know u know your right, I remember trying to call my dad after one unlawful arrest and they took my phones and damage them and wrote nonsense against me... Thank God for who my dad is, if not Na like so I for take go jail or die in their cell...

Nigerians should be mindful the way they address issues with these SARS men, when they want to operate, their character almost worst than a kidnapper... The NP should check their mode of recruitment.
They are official armed robbers/kidnappers all over. When you are arrested and asked to admit to an offence you never commited, is that not robbery.
Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by SOFTENGR: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Don't try it o! Those evil men don't understand any rule.
Naija police be like:
Police: Your face is too strong. You are under arrest
Victim: Oga, for what?
Police: For stronging your face and threatening an officer of the law
Victim: Kai, I don enter this people wahala
Police: (whispers into his ears) You beta call your people now before we change the matter to robbery and kidnapping.
Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by BlackfireX: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
The op is messenger of death....
Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by Coldie(m): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
That was how yesterday on my way back from Lagos a man with generators he bought from Lagos was accosted at Benin and they were requesting for customs paper. Saying as far as its made in China its contraband

1 Like

Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by mcjohny(m): 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lol

Op you don try am abi u dey find person wey go first die

Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by DropsMic(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
Wanna bet??
Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by jossy1luv(f): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
What about accidental discharge?
Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by TCRC: 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Risky Risky Yes!! But its Risky
Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by ruggedtimi(m): 12:19am On Jan 31, 2020
lol!! which time you get to recite this rules for dem?
Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by Timileyin1234(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2020
Don’t worry, let me be the one to beg them
Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by dejiih01: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2020
grin
Timileyin1234:
Don’t worry, let me be the one to beg them
Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by ostechno(m): 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Abfinest007:
thank God sars don't misbehave in state i stay
Bro abeg where you dey stay, abeg
Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by Newman20(m): 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules by Fearlez: 12:15am On Sep 14, 2020
dejiih01:

even the regular police cannot interfer in no. 4 and 5. Commercial or civil matters are not matters for any police.

(1) (Reply)

Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) / Doctor Caught Molesting Patients Before Performing Illegal Abortion / See The Outfit A Nigerian Soldier Wore That He Bragged Cost Him Over N60,000 {P}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.