Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! (2398 Views)

Onyema's Indictment: Northern Youths To March To US Embassy In Nigeria / (FOR SALE IN Portharcourt)-neatly Used Mazda Hama / Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by cobsol(m): 7:27am On Jan 30, 2020
Why is everyone in Nigeria about Canada?

Some want to even sell their business and houses to make this happen?

Is this not blown out of proportion? Are there golds free in the streets of Canada?

That's was how they were about Austra, US some while ago then until the thing cast small.

Canada Canada Canada! e go soon full ooo, Una go soon mess am up!

Canadian embassy Don Hama, the amount they make on visa request from Nigeria everyday can keep their country running! The amount of visa reject Eee? 1 out 1000, in fact Canadian embassy na scam!

You that want to flee
Are you not a human being? Why can't you make here be like Canada?

Do a training with that small cash and get your life running.

3 Likes

Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 30, 2020
Look at this m.u.m.u

Your training is better than moving to developed country for a better life.

SMH you really must be s.t.u.p.i.d

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by proff010: 7:42am On Jan 30, 2020
He is more than stupid just look at the write-up.
Mcquine:
Look at this m.u.m.u

3 Likes

Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by seanmozilla: 8:23am On Jan 30, 2020
What is this one saying

3 Likes

Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by cobsol(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2020
Mcquine:
Look at this m.u.m.u

How do you mean a better life sir? Why haven't dangote, dangote too big self, other OK guys here packed their bags to Canada for a better life ?

Do you know how many Nigerians that have been reaped of their hard earned savings and get turn down?

I perceive you are one of those agents making it good out of this worrisome predicament.

2 Likes

Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by DCmonster: 8:33am On Jan 30, 2020
Stupid OP!

2 Likes

Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by gambia(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Movement all the way, anything to get out of this zoo.
Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by NaijaGoingMaple: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2020
Your posts here may be some of the additional reasons why people are relocating.

cobsol:

How do you mean a better life sir? Why haven't dangote, dangote too big self, other OK guys here packed their bags to Canada for a better life ?

Do you know how many Nigerians that have been reaped of their hard earned savings and get turn down?

I perceive you are one of those agents making it good out of this worrisome predicament.

1 Like

Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by LajaLaba: 9:29am On Jan 30, 2020
cobsol:

Retreat bro dem go open you o

2 Likes

Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by padi94(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2020
Oga take this foolishness out of here, even the trainings you posting here are in Canada nad other foreign lands

Waka

2 Likes

Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by cobsol(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
padi94:
Oga take this foolishness out of here, even the trainings you posting here are in Canada nad other foreign lands

Waka

Lol slave mindset ! all foreign land! is Nigeria not a foreign land? if not, why not?

local champion who have not even crossed his state, brainwashed mofo!

1 Like

Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by UdyOgwoUde(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
cobsol:

You that want to flee

You that is writing this nonsense, what have you done to make Nigeria be like Canada?
Or are you not a human being?

1 Like

Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by Zigdore: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
cobsol:

Is this not blown out of proportion? Are there golds free in the streets of Canada?

That's was how they were about Austra, US some while ago then until the thing cast small.

Canadian embassy Don Hama, the amount they make on visa request from Nigeria everyday can keep their country running! The amount of visa reject Eee? 1 out 1000, in fact Canadian embassy na scam!

You that want to flee

Oga it's not your money, u just want to sell your business. Stop discouraging people. It's a big investment to relocate to Canada.

3 Likes

Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by cobsol(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Zigdore:

Oga it's not your money, u just want to sell your business. Stop discouraging people. It's a big investment to relocate to Canada.

Them agents grin
Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by Exmilitant(m): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
Op, Thank You For These Message. Atleast I Now Belief I Still Have Persons Of Same Mindset. As For Those Insulting You For These Message, Let Them Be, They Are Just The Scum Of Nigeria, People Like Us Got Your Back... Nigerians Are Just A Disgrace And A Shame!! Imagine Clogging Foriegn Embassies For Visa! What Are They Going There To Do? How Are Thos There Fairing? I Took A Stroll On A Street In Manhattan, Only To See About 20 Something Nigerians Approached Me From Different Corners Begging For One Assistance Or The Other... America And Canada Isn't The Panacea To Our Problems. I Don't And I Shall Never Support Migration. I Made Here!! Anyone Can Make It Here Too...
Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by cobsol(m): 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
Exmilitant:
Op, Thank You For These Message. Atleast I Now Belief I Still Have Persons Of Same Mindset. As For Those Insulting You For These Message, Let Them Be, They Are Just The Scum Of Nigeria, People Like Us Got Your Back... Nigerians Are Just A Disgrace And A Shame!! Imagine Clogging Foriegn Embassies For Visa! What Are They Going There To Do? How Are Thos There Fairing? I Took A Stroll On A Street In Manhattan, Only To See About 20 Something Nigerians Approached Me From Different Corners Begging For One Assistance Or The Other... America And Canada Isn't The Panacea To Our Problems. I Don't And I Shall Never Support Migration. I Made Here!! Anyone Can Make It Here Too...

Oh thank God! there are still brilliant minds out here, thank you very much brov
Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by nigeriainfo: 3:41am On Feb 02, 2020
You are a liar bro, 20 Nigerian begging you for money! How? You are a damn liar. Even bill gate, zuckerberg and top celebrities come to Madison square garden in New York no one in ask them for money except only pictures with them. You are big liar
Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by nigeriainfo: 3:49am On Feb 02, 2020
cobsol:

Oh thank God! there are still brilliant minds out here, thank you very much brov
that guy is a big liar bro, Who are that 20 people are begging you for money in the street of Manhattan. Celebrities and famous people visit manhattan like Madison square garden, Columbus circle, trump tower on fifth Avenue etc. No one asked them for a dime. Now you lied that 20 Nigerians
Are asking you for money. You are a Liar
Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by Zigdore: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
cobsol:

Them agents grin

Them teacher.
I have not asked anyone to pay me. Canada relocation does not need u to pay any agent.
Unlike u who is soliciting for candidates to patronise your irrelevant training. How many people in your family have u trained.
Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by Zigdore: 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
cobsol:

You that want to flee

Them teacher.
I have not asked anyone to pay me. Canada relocation does not need u to pay any agent.
Unlike u who is soliciting for candidates to patronise your irrelevant training. How many people in your family have u trained.
Re: Canada! Canada! Canadian Embassy Don Hama From Our Mumu! by Zigdore: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
cobsol:

You that want to flee

SCAM TRAINING

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice About A Business I Would Like To Do / The Total Number of Active GSM Subscribers In Nigeria Is...... / Usa Picker Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.